shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion on Save the Dates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I know a lot of people will just say nothing at all if it is something they do not like, but if anybody out there truly thinks these aren''t the greatest please let me know. I value your opinions and I just really want to have a nice elegant and formal save the date card. Thank you again to everybody who has helped so far, you have given me a lot to think about and a lot of really great ideas!
36.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I am really terrible at editing so please forgive how messy it looks, but how about this one?

revisedsjstd.jpg

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 9:26:43 PM
Author: missjaxon
I am really terrible at editing so please forgive how messy it looks, but how about this one?
I like this A LOT! FWIW, here comes my .02 - I'm not a fan of the bright pink "&" For some reason between that and the length of your names, it looks kinda busy and distracting. I'm not sure if it's the colour or what it is, but something seems off. This could just be me being picky though. I really like this draft the best. I think they look pretty awesome.

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
I second what PP said about outlining the picture in pink and I'm not sure I like the wording on the last one you posted. It looks cramped together .. could you raise your name so that the website can go on its own line?

ETA - I didn't notice the draft with the pink border. Seeing it, I do think the white looks better!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I think I am going to go with my first instinct and just leave the wedding website off of my STD''s because I think it makes it look crowded and . I also think that the hot pink "&" sign is too much. I never thought this much time would go into STD''s. Eek! I also wish that the template on the website had more features available to edit, but they keep it pretty basic.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...I promise... I apologize if you guys are getting sick of me and my STD's....
40.gif

ETA: Please keep in mind that when I sized this down it became squished and so it isn't cluttered IRL as well it is not blurry and the colors are crisp and clean.

jsstd101010.jpg

MommaChristine

Shiny_Rock
I like it!

I''d try to find some way to get your website known .. I personally put that on our STD''s so I wouldn''t have 101 people calling me asking about registrys, directions, etc!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2009 4:09:27 AM
Author: MommaChristine
I like it!

I''d try to find some way to get your website known .. I personally put that on our STD''s so I wouldn''t have 101 people calling me asking about registrys, directions, etc!

I forgot to explain why I was leaving off the website of these particular STD''s. These ones are for my wedding in California and there will only be approximately 40 people or so (including the wedding party) most of them couples. I will definitely be including our website on the STD''s for the wedding in our home town which will have a guest list exceeding 150 people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results