shape
carat
color
clarity

Online Halo Settings????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I would definitely have them look at the stone when they get it and have them tell you what they think of it. They won''t lie to you and will give you an honest opinion. I''m not sure what you mean by the cut grade, but it says the cut is very good and the polish is excellent. Unless you or your girlfriend are EXTREMELY color sensitive it wouldn''t really be a sacrifice to go into the near colorless range. Mine is an H (faces up as a G) and it looks icy white to me. You could even go down in clarity, a lot of folks around here have SI1s that are eye-clean. You could definitely go up in size if you wanted to if you went into the G-H range and VS1 or VS2. To give info on what people think of the stone a picture of the stone would be helpful.

Whiteflash is so wonderful and I''m sure you will be so happy with them! I can''t wait to see pictures!

Grinder9009

Rough_Rock
this is from james allen:

Asscher 0.92 F VVS1 Fair GIA 69.8% 54% EX/VG $ 3,690

the "fair" is under their "cut" column.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
why don''t you ask WF/Lesley if it''s the same stone and pose this same question to her?

none of us here can know if it''s the same stone or not or what to make of it.

good luck!

Grinder9009

Rough_Rock
I plan to tomorrow! I am limiting to 1 call and 1 email today and I am allready over the limit...
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Grinder,
Did you look at GOG website??? I bought a beautiful .92 E VS1 for a tad more and it''s awesome!!! Nothing fair about it, it was all EX/EX etc...

Grinder9009

Rough_Rock
my question to you guys is when a site like blue nile or james allen says something has a fair, good, very good, excellent or ideal cut.... what are they basing this off of?? I was under the impression that it was the depth/table/measurements. If so, those stats on my diamond look comparable to diamonds that get labeled very good or ideal cuts.

Grinder9009

Rough_Rock
i see a .72 on their site but no .92 on gog.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2005 8:55:41 PM
Author: Grinder9009
i see a .72 on their site but no .92 on gog.
that is because she bought it..so it''s gone.

i don''t use fair/good/ideal pre-determined stats from websites. i use the numbers, visuals, and what i have learned to draw my own conclusions...

but it''s something to ask lesley/WF as well!

Grinder9009

Rough_Rock
sorry, my eyes must be going, i swear it said I SAW.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results