shape
carat
color
clarity

on the the ring, or on the proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d want the bigger diamond.

I agree with the other posts here: Bigger diamond now. Honeymoon in Paris.

If you''re going to Paris you should have enough time to see everything. And I know I''d be tired after a flight. Not very romantic. And too excited to go see it all.

Give her a personal proposal with a bigger/nicer stone somewhere locally and then the two of you can plan a week (two week?) honeymoon in Paris together.
What woman could resist? A bigger diamond AND getting to plan a trip to Paris.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Count me in the Paris crowd!

Here''s the thing - the visible difference between a .75 and a .95 is not incredibly huge.

But in the end, you know your gal - which does she love more: bling or travel? The answer should be the same for your question.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would save a bit longer, do the pricier ring (if you know she''d prefer it) AND the Paris trip
9.gif
11.gif
3.gif

No? Oh okay.

Then I vote for the local proposal. When it comes down to it, I''d rather splurge on the forever item (engagement ring) than the passing experience (Paris trip), if it''s a choice between the two. Paris will always be there, but for the majority of women an engagement ring is a once-in-a-lifetime thing. I would - and did - want to do it right the first time.

Mattcv

Shiny_Rock
I''m a guy, but I will give you my FF''s opinion which I agree with. Go with the bigger ring!! In our circle of friends there is an importance placed on the ring and the extra size would be noticeable and appreciated. The trip would be a nice thing to do later on since you have your whole lives to take special trips, but you only give one E''ring.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
BUMP AGAIN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results