shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Mine Cut Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 1:44:55 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 4/27/2007 11:46:57 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 4/27/2007 11:22:20 AM
Author: Pyramid
I am only going on what I have seen on the forum here and do not have experience of Old Cut diamonds. I have attached the chart someone else posted.
I saw this where it was posted hehe - and I just want to go on record stating that I want a square english cut!!!!!
That the FIRST thing I thought!!

YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cehra... you walking around in my head again???
9.gif

I LOVE that ring BTW! Beautiful heirloom and really lovely setting! Congrats!
gypsy I like your head!! you were my first PS "friend" :) I keep looking at this stone and want more pictures NOW!!! lol

my son comes up to me yesterday and says, "Mom, what does a parrot say if you cross it with a gorilla?" I shrug... and he says, "Polly wanna cracker... NOW!!" LOL

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 6:09:38 PM

Date: 4/27/2007 1:44:55 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 4/27/2007 11:46:57 AM

Date: 4/27/2007 11:22:20 AM
Author: Pyramid
I am only going on what I have seen on the forum here and do not have experience of Old Cut diamonds. I have attached the chart someone else posted.
I saw this where it was posted hehe - and I just want to go on record stating that I want a square english cut!!!!!
That the FIRST thing I thought!!

YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cehra... you walking around in my head again???
9.gif

I LOVE that ring BTW! Beautiful heirloom and really lovely setting! Congrats!
gypsy I like your head!! you were my first PS ''friend'' :) I keep looking at this stone and want more pictures NOW!!! lol

my son comes up to me yesterday and says, ''Mom, what does a parrot say if you cross it with a gorilla?'' I shrug... and he says, ''Polly wanna cracker... NOW!!'' LOL
I''m glad I helped you make yourself at home!! You''re such a great addition to the board!
LOL. BIG parrot. Get''s WHATEVER he wants.
9.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I just love older stones. Such history and meaning. What a special stone you have and get to keep in the family. I just love the split shank.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 11:48:09 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
I just love older stones. Such history and meaning. What a special stone you have and get to keep in the family. I just love the split shank.

Me too; very cool
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning ring!! I love the look and sparkle of those old diamonds. Just perfect! Enjoy!

KindredSpirit717

Rough_Rock
That stone so pretty, and the setting is so unique, I love how the baguettes are set!! I love heirlooms (especially jewelry ones!). I used to have my great grandmothers e-ring, but my mother''s e-ring chipped, and I knew I was getting engaged soon, so I gave the ring back to my mother, because I knew it meant so much to her (she was very close with her grandmother, and i was shocked when she gave me the ring for x-mas one year). Heirlooms have so much history with them, it''s incredible to think of all the things that diamond has seen!! ::sigh:: if diamonds could talk...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results