shape
carat
color
clarity

October2008bride is MARRIED!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Exiting the Church

big exit from church.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Where the petals land (haha)

downside of petal toss.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Cutting the cake (bad angle, sorry!)

cutting the cake bad angle.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Cake table (pic of each of our parents cutting their cake next to it)

octobers cake table.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding looked beautiful! I think that''s a great idea to have those pictures there! Very creative! CONGRATS YOU''RE MARRIED!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOD. I think I saw you on your wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We used to live at 7 King St E (king and yonge, right next to the shoppers) until earlier this year when we moved to harboufront, but we go to St. Lawrence market every saturday. When we were heading back St. James'' church bells were going off like crazy...so we walked along to see what was happening, and I''m SO sure I saw you (I remember commenting on how gorgeous your dress is to Mr. Kama)! This was 2-3 weekends ago.

Annyywaayss, you looked absolutely gorgerous! I love your pictures, they came out so beautiful! Rosewater is a fabulous restuarant -I''ve been there twice and loved it both times.

Congratulations on tying the knot!! :) :) :)

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/25/2008 12:58:10 PM
Author: kama_s
OH MY GOD. I think I saw you on your wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We used to live at 7 King St E (king and yonge, right next to the shoppers) until earlier this year when we moved to harboufront, but we go to St. Lawrence market every saturday. When we were heading back St. James'' church bells were going off like crazy...so we walked along to see what was happening, and I''m SO sure I saw you (I remember commenting on how gorgeous your dress is to Mr. Kama)! This was 2-3 weekends ago.

Annyywaayss, you looked absolutely gorgerous! I love your pictures, they came out so beautiful! Rosewater is a fabulous restuarant -I''ve been there twice and loved it both times.

Congratulations on tying the knot!! :) :) :)
That is too funny!!! Yep we were married on October 4 so it was probably us!! Hilarious!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, October! Everything was just beautiful and the reception looks like it was super fun! I love your hair and make up, too, and your dress was gorgeous! That''s a total bummer about your back, but I''m glad you were able to power through and still have fun!

P.S. Kama''s story is blowing my mind! Small world alert!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, October, your pictures are just so gorgeous, and your description of the day had me in tears! Congratulations to you and Mr. October!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are just wonderful!!! You are so pretty october! I''m sorry about your back. I had some trauma years ago and have back issues myself, so I know just how agonizing that is! You poor thing, but at least you were still able to enjoy some of your day! It looked just beautiful! I love the pic of your bouquet, the flowers are so pretty!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! OMG, what a great picture.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You were absolutely stunning! I''m so sorry you were feelinig poorly throughout the reception. I must say, your pain doesn''t show on your face; and everyone looks like they were having a wonderful time. It was a really lovely wedding!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Thing2of2, LaurenthePartier, Joflier, gtn and Hollys! You guys are really sweet! I''m waiting to see more pics, but even I don''t remember the pain when I look at these pics so that is good :)

I''ll see if I can downsize some more pics for you girls!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously, I want to eat your little niece up. She''s so adorable! Keep the pictures coming, missy. It''s not every day a fellow Toronto PS''er gets married, ya know? Too funny about Kama seeing you, by the way.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
What gorgeous photos! It looked like a beautiful wedding. Congratulations! Glad to hear you''re feeling better and you had a fabulous honeymoon!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I haven''t replied. Seriously I thought there was an error. Honey you look so amazingly beautiful, and everything looks just fabulous!!!! I''m sorry you fell ill on your wedding day, but I am glad you still had a great time. I love the pics of you just aqs your ready, and your flowers are just stunning! Congrats!

Tally1977

Rough_Rock
Hey October2008,

So I took your advice - signed my contract at the Rosewater today. YAHOO! I am so relieved that that part''s over with. The event coordinator sent me your email so I''ll be in touch with ?s in the future I''m sure.

I hope you''re enjoying married life!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous picture...but that is just mean to leave us with one little ''ol pic!

Can''t wait to see more!

Congratulations!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gypsy and Harleigh! Actually Harleigh, there are a few more pics if you go on page 2 and 3 :)

Good stuff Tally! You''ll love it!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry for the late post...it''s so hard to find the time but here I am and boy o boy, I''m so glad to have the opportunity to look at all your photo''s! STUNNING! Your dress, hair, flowers everything was just perfect! I think you should submit all your photo''s to a wedding magazine. I also love the colour of your wedding dress (romantic and very flattering to your terrific figure)...it must have been so hard to take that beautiful gown off at the end of the evening...such a pity it cannot be worn more often. I still wear my tiara in the bathroom...ha ha ha!

I also wanted to mention that you are so so beautiful - your hubby is very lucky, hee-hee! He''s also very handsome! LOL!

Your pictures are all so lovely! Can''t wait to see many more...

Congratulations and all the best to you both!

Ps. We should try to meet in the near future! How do we go about it without getting in trouble on PS???

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
so very very late to this thread, but my goodness!! ur pictures are AMAZING and you and ur husband make quite the gorgeous couple!! ur photos look straight out of a magazine..everything looks wonderful!! (and congratulations!! :) )

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 1:29:37 AM
Author: Ries
I''m so sorry for the late post...it''s so hard to find the time but here I am and boy o boy, I''m so glad to have the opportunity to look at all your photo''s! STUNNING! Your dress, hair, flowers everything was just perfect! I think you should submit all your photo''s to a wedding magazine. I also love the colour of your wedding dress (romantic and very flattering to your terrific figure)...it must have been so hard to take that beautiful gown off at the end of the evening...such a pity it cannot be worn more often. I still wear my tiara in the bathroom...ha ha ha!

I also wanted to mention that you are so so beautiful - your hubby is very lucky, hee-hee! He''s also very handsome! LOL!

Your pictures are all so lovely! Can''t wait to see many more...

Congratulations and all the best to you both!

Ps. We should try to meet in the near future! How do we go about it without getting in trouble on PS???
RIES!! I''m so glad you replied!!! Your wedding was so incredibly beautiful...it means a lot that you liked mine! ;-)

I always think that one day I will run into you in Toronto...so if I do don''t think I''m crazy if I come up and say "Ries? It''s me! October2008bride!!" haha

I''m not sure - I think we''d have to organize a Toronto get together. We could do that!!

I almost put my dress on this weekend...I have to take it to get cleaned soon but I don''t want to let it go yet!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 2:59:01 AM
Author: msb700
so very very late to this thread, but my goodness!! ur pictures are AMAZING and you and ur husband make quite the gorgeous couple!! ur photos look straight out of a magazine..everything looks wonderful!! (and congratulations!! :) )
Thanks msb700!! Hopefully I get some new pics soon!

Actually, I have one from our photobooth.

One sec let me grab it!

jjpb9.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
You have a celebrity face! Well actually you''re more beautiful than most of Hollywood...LOL!

I would love to meet you in Toronto...would you like to plan something in the new year? I''m actually heading for a busy month. My father is very ill and I will be flying to England quite a few times this month. So I''m not purposely delaying our visit. I hope that''s okay?

So tell me what are the PS rules again...we''re not allowed to post our e-mails? How about our face book details? I don''t want to get in trouble...hee-hee! I''ve never done this before...

Ries
9.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 11:08:10 PM
Author: Ries
You have a celebrity face! Well actually you''re more beautiful than most of Hollywood...LOL!

I would love to meet you in Toronto...would you like to plan something in the new year? I''m actually heading for a busy month. My father is very ill and I will be flying to England quite a few times this month. So I''m not purposely delaying our visit. I hope that''s okay?

So tell me what are the PS rules again...we''re not allowed to post our e-mails? How about our face book details? I don''t want to get in trouble...hee-hee! I''ve never done this before...

Ries
9.gif
Of course that is okay!! How about in the new year we will organize a Toronto get together because I know there are a few active Toronto posters on here now!

I''m sorry to hear about your dad - I hope everything will be okay.

Nope - can''t post our emails...I don''t think even facebook. We''ll do it the proper way in the New Year so we dont'' get kicked off!! :)

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Octoberbride Hi! I was just looking for pics of the wedding bands you had made and came across your wedding pics! Omg. You must get tired of hearing this but you are gorgeous and your pict/wedding/spouse/ everything is really amazing. So beautiful truly. And I get the impression that you are a kind person to boot- lucky thing, hahah. Anyway , just wanted to tell you how great everything looked.
I am always on the look out for new band ideas eventhough I may be waiting a very long time. if you have a sec, will you post a pic of yours or a link to them? thanks in advance.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! Elegant and magnificent.
You were a gorgeous bride! Congratulations!!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi October2008bride,

Guess who? I promised to connect after the Holidays...I hope you are well and Santa was good to you...

I would love to meet for coffee if you''re up to it...how do we go about it? Are we allowed to post our Face Book name on Pricescope?

Hugs
Ries

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Hey!! I''d love to.

I''m not sure if we can do that - I wonder if there is a way to get you my email address?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/10/2008 9:42:12 AM
Author: october2008bride

Date: 11/10/2008 2:59:01 AM
Author: msb700
Thanks msb700!! Hopefully I get some new pics soon!

Actually, I have one from our photobooth.

One sec let me grab it!
How did I miss these?
They are beautiful, you are beautiful!
I especially like this one of you and DH...so fun! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results