shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne! I forgot to say our Roombie came last night woohoo! And he is now charging and as soon as he is ready I am going to send him on a test run. Excited but nervous because I want Roombie to be happy here and do a good job at getting all that cat hair. :bigsmile:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1427461412|3853184 said:
Jimmianne, :o :oops: :lol: :appl:

You naughty girl you. :naughty:

I'll take your angel over mine any day. :cheeky:

well...he's a gay angel...so I guess my reputation is safe :whistle:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1427461685|3853185 said:
Jimmianne! I forgot to say our Roombie came last night woohoo! And he is now charging and as soon as he is ready I am going to send him on a test run. Excited but nervous because I want Roombie to be happy here and do a good job at getting all that cat hair. :bigsmile:
I'm really excited for you! I hope you are happy with each other!
My daughter hasn't even mentioned hers :confused:

Off to Chapel Hill for a ring design meeting :appl:
Pouring, grey here too. A good day to hibernate.
Looking forward to a full report on your new robot.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne said:
missy|1427461685|3853185 said:
I'm really excited for you! I hope you are happy with each other!
My daughter hasn't even mentioned hers :confused:

Off to Chapel Hill for a ring design meeting :appl:
Pouring, grey here too. A good day to hibernate.
Looking forward to a full report on your new robot.

Good luck with your meeting Jimmianne!!!
I am excited for you and looking forward to hearing how it went and what you decide to go with regarding Joy's setting. Wish we NIRDIs could be there with you but know we are there in spirit.

As far as Roombie I might need help re operating him. I just looked at the manual and it seems complicated but then again I am not one to read instructions first as I just like to figure it out on my own lol. However Greg told me to read the manual first. Bossy bossy man. :cheeky:
Just so you know though I might need help later... :bigsmile:
Maybe your daughter is enjoying her Roomba so much she hasn't gotten around to letting you know yet. ;))

Oh and concerning your "gay" guardian angel. Well eye candy is eye candy all the same yanno? No gender or sexual orientation prejudices or discrimination here. No no no. :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi my fellow NIRDIS!

Junebug checking in from San Antonio! We got here late yesterday afternoon and went over to the River Walk and had dinner - it's nice! It's mainly a row of restaurants, I thought there were shops too but not really - although there is a mall that my husband said used to be a hotel. Lots of people and a fun atmosphere, but not too wild and crazy - lots of families and older couples. We'll head over to the Alamo at some point, it's in walking distance so why not lol. The best thing so far is the weather - It's going to be around 80 while we're here woo-hoo!

Missy, I hope the roomba works out - hopefully you can get it up and running soon, would be great if it helped out with the cat hair.

Marcy, I'm glad you're sleeping better - luckily the impact of those kinds of dreams usually fades as time passes. I hope the Ritani stones work out! You always have the BN diamonds in your back pocket too, it might be worth it to check them out if you don't find anything else.

And oh my gosh, Marty's painting is really good! I love it :appl: Wow, I'm impressed, he is definitely talented!

Ovi, hugs to you my friend, I understand how debilitating and awful stress and anxiety are, so I feel for you - just try to hang in as best you can, eventually all of this will be settled - I know it's really hard right now though. I hope you can get some kind of assistance with all of this, so that you feel you have some support.

Kristie, I'm so glad you now have a clear diagnosis and a plan for Finn's care - it must feel good to know what's going on, and how to handle it. Please give Finn a hug and an extra snuggle from me! I just love both your doggies. Continuing to cross my fingers that the setting works out. Sounds like there's a good chance it should!

Jimmianne, love all the sketches - I think I'm leaning towards 1 and 2 of your jeweler's designs and I really like your angel design. This will be a hard decision! Let us know how your meeting goes.

Calliecake, hope all is well, anything special going on this weekend? Still a bit undecided about what ring to go for but I am going to definitely make a decision when I get back, I'm really feeling the need for a new sparkly.

Hope everyone's having a good day - will check in later!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug! So glad you are enjoying yourselves! And woohoo :dance: on the great weather. :appl:
Have fun!!! Hugs!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, i can't wait to hear your review of the Roomba. If you like it I may have to get one for the downstairs rooms. Jimmianne will have all of us Roomba addicts as well as bling addicts?

Jimmianne, Your ring designs are gorgeous! What a fun day you have planned today. I can't wait to hear how your meeting today went.

Marcy, I can't believe Marty painted that picture. It's adorable. Wow I never knew he was an actual artist! Please post a picture of your new ring. How exciting! That certainly didn't take long. I thought it would take much longer to make revisions the the setting. Good luck with Ritani tonight. I hope they come down on their prices.

Kristie, How are Finn and Maggie today? After all the excitement yesterday they are probably glad to be relaxing at home! Did you enjoy your drink last night? I enjoyed my ice cream. I need to find another crutch soon. I have been eating way too much HD the past few weeks. Now I'm afraid to jump in the scale. I'm off to meet a friend for coffee and am then getting my nails done.

Hi Junebug. I hope all is well with you!

OV, Hang in their Sweetheart. Take care of yourself and do what is right for you. I will be sending you an email later today. I'm sorry everything is so difficult right now. I'm sending you hugs, and more hugs.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, So happy to hear you are in your vacation! I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time. Enjoy that warm weather. Doesn't it feel strange to acually feel the sun!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, thinking of you and hoping your bench person consult is going well.
I'm here to share a Roombie update.

He is a adorable. I started him out in the dining room/kitchen and he goes in zig zag motions but does suck up the cat hair and dirt. I watched him as did Tommy. The other kitties were hanging out in the bedroom so I am not even sure they were aware of the addition to the family. He is not noisy and I really like that brush action that Roombie has going for him. Very cool and very satisfying watching him suck up all that cat hair/dust balls and dirt. A negative is that he ran out of juice (a little less than an hour) before he finished the area. Granted it is a very large area as it is a big combined space of the kitchen/dining room and living room.

Roombie's charge lasted a little less than an hour so not sure if that is normal but if it is he is not able to clean that area in an hour though when I vacuum I can do it much more quickly. I get that Roombie is more thorough though because he really does all the edges and small spaces (where he can fit that is) and I do like him very much. I just wish he lasted longer (hehe) and could do more in the time he is working.

So far the jury is out because what I really need are a few Roombies so the whole apartment can be cleaned within the time Roombie has a charge. I am going to see how hard it is to clean the filter and the brushes (waiting for Greg to do that when he gets home from work lol) and then I will try Roombie out again once he is recharged and rejuvenated. I have him charging now.

Jimmianne, I want to thank you because I see the appeal of the Roomba. Leave him loose go out and come home to a clean space. It's not his fault our space is so large and open. I definitely see if we locked him in a smaller room he would get that spotless in much less time.

OK onto the more important issue at hand....what happened today at the jewelers with Tony? We are dying for an update please. :appl:

tommymeetsroombie.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, thank you for the report on Roombie!
I don't understand "why" the short charge, but sometimes mine will run a very long time after a couple-of-days charge and other times when the light indicates it IS charged, it only runs for 20 minutes. That is something to def. figure out.
But I'm glad you can see the appeal!

I was with my DD today when she used hers for the first time and I think she's hooked : )
She did just what I do - ran around in front of it picking up things and putting them away. What a great motivating device for unmotivated tidyers.

No spectacular news on the setting front. We talked & drew for an hour & a half and finally realized that the project could not be completed before his vacation. So I picked a 14k wg setting out of a catalog - 6 prong tiffany/cathedral with a little something below the basket - like milgrain, perhaps.Can't quite remember. I took one look at that 4" thick catalog and my brain said no no no. He'll get it, set it and then later there will be unrushed design work.
Sad that Joy is in Chapel Hill.

Now to see what I missed in the thread : )

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I'm excited that you are going for a temp setting for now, Joy needs to be on your finger! Now you can take your time figuring out your permanent setting - can't wait to see it on your hand!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1427495634|3853426 said:
Jimmianne, I'm excited that you are going for a temp setting for now, Joy needs to be on your finger! Now you can take your time figuring out your permanent setting - can't wait to see it on your hand!

thanks, Junebug. I really needed your encouragement. I'm a little discouraged at this point, but I know that's silly.
Better to have a temp rather than wait until May or later to wear the diamond.

Thank goodness for PS!
I always thought I was bling crazy/a crazy perfectionist/too difficult to please.
In the past I would have been cringing at the fact that I go in jewelry stores and get all weirdly spaced out by bling and totally indecisive. Now I know I'm perfectly normal...you know...just like you guys & 'most everyone else on PS
Now I make no apologies for odd behavior in the presence of bling.
Yay! :lol:

wait a second...Junebug - you are on vacation! Step away from the computer! lol
I hope you have a great time, and report back on both the food scene and ta-da! The Alamo!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Jimmianne, Actually I think this plan may be better. You can take your time and design the setting of your dreams and get to wear beautiful Joy! Win Win!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1427498653|3853454 said:
Hi Jimmianne, Actually I think this plan may be better. You can take your time and design the setting of your dreams and get to wear beautiful Joy! Win Win!
Thanks, Callie, this is making me feel better and better. My Joy may be in a dark vault for a while, but I have light shining from PS friends!

Is it still snowing at your house?
We are having winter weather here again!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1427500375|3853467 said:
Calliecake|1427498653|3853454 said:
Thanks, Callie, this is making me feel better and better. My Joy may be in a dark vault for a while, but I have light shining from PS friends!

Is it still snowing at your house?
We are having winter weather here again!

Jimmieanne, This weather is the crazy. I was lucky and we had no snow but 1/2 hour from here recieved 3 inches. It was 33 degrees this afternoon and it is supposed to be 18 degrees tomorrow morning. That's Chicago weather for you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.ritani.com/diamond_consultations/4642-1427341768

HD video is also available and can be viewed by clicking the individual links below:

https://www.ritani.com/diamonds/emerald-diamond-0-51-Carat-D-color-GIA-certified/D-65W3RF

https://www.ritani.com/diamonds/emerald-diamond-0-50-Carat-E-color-GIA-certified/D-69Y313

https://www.ritani.com/diamonds/emerald-diamond-0-50-Carat-E-color-GIA-certified/D-600N72

https://www.ritani.com/diamonds/emerald-diamond-0-50-Carat-E-color-GIA-certified/D-65M7VS

Opinions welcome ladies.

One of these is about the same price as the 2 from BN. The BN are slightly smaller. These might be big enough for dangles.

BN link: http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-search?stockno=LD05277321&compare=true

Other option is trade in stuff at the jeweler in Denver of course finding a matching pair in the store might be very difficult.

Decisions, Decisions.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy,
A 90% asleep person's comment:

The 1st and last in the still shots look like a matching pair for shape/cut, but then the [end #] "72" and the "7VS" look like prettiest cut to me in the videos. edit:More performance.

Did you mean the Ritanis are large enough for dangles, but the BN aren't?
How do you feel about investing twice as much for the Ritani stones?

For what it's worth, I have the teeny tiniest [rb] dangles that JA makes and they are the earrings that get the most compliments.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

I am glad you guys like Marty’s Killer Rabbit painting. This is a newfound talent for him but I think he is doing great with it.

Jimmianne, both yours and Tony’s drawing look fabulous. I will be so anxious to hear what you eventually pick but a nice solitaire will be fabulous in the mean time. Your bunny picture is precious; it’s very cute. That’s some angel you’ve got guarding your place. Sweet. That’s funny about running around picking things up before running the Roomba; I pick up before my cleaning lady comes. Whatever it takes right? I think you nailed it on the head for me; spending twice the amount for the Ritani diamonds doesn’t make sense to me. I think a roughly 5 x 3 mm diamond would work on dangles and if not I can always have them mounted in studs.

Missy, Marty should do a portrait of all of our rings – that would be lots of BLING! I think the Ritani EC diamonds are very nice but I think I could get something easily $1000 cheaper. I have to admit the gemologist who called me was very nice and didn’t pressure me at all. They have them on reserve for me until Monday. I have things I can trade at Jareds or at Shane Co which would defray quite a bit of the price and I am sure their prices would be in line with Ritani’s. BN seem to have the lowest price. The EC ring looks pretty good. I will get some pictures tomorrow. I love the picture of Tommy looking at the Roomba. Bummer you will have to charge it so much. It sounds like it does a good job though.

Ovi, I hope you had a good evening and have a great weekend.

Junebug, San Antonio sounds perfect. Cool places to see, shop and eat within walking distance and warm weather. Awesome! Have a blast.

Callie, the lady I talked to at Ritani didn’t offer to come down on price. The benchman would updated my ring used the basket setting the diamond was already in for the pendant so he probably didn’t have to order anything to finish my ring. Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend? Your snow story reminded me of a time I left school about 10 and had easily 3 inches of snow on my car to brush off and I got about a mile from the school and the streets weren’t even wet; it was like small snow storm hit just that portion of town.

We had breakfast for supper. We had fried potatoes, toast, bacon and poached eggs. Marty tried the eggs in boiling water; what a weird way to cook eggs but they were good.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, One of my questions is the same question Jimmianne asked. Is the minimal size difference worth paying so much more for the Ritani stones?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just read your comments above. I was thinking exactly the same thing regarding the prices of the Ritani stones not being worth the price if you can something very similar at substantial cost savings. I can't wait to see your new ring. I'm sure it's lovely. No big plans for tomorrow. Just some shopping and out to dinner.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, shopping and dinner do sound fun this weekend. I will be a golf widow in the morning but hopefully can get some things done around the house.

I agree spending that much more on the Ritani diamonds for small earrings isn't worth it. I think my next step will be to see what the Shane Co can find for me; I have dangles from them with RB I can trade towards the EC and that means no new mounting fees either.

Here is a few photos of the emerald ring. I am confident I'll wear this ring now. The emerald is a 5 x 4 mm and the diamond is a 1/2 carat.

_339.jpeg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! How topical as as I just spent an hour picking up cat hair dust balls from our floors. Does the Roombie work on oriental carpets? The cat hair/dander really seems to stick on the carpets. Also can it really go into small spaces like corners or between furniture?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lambskin|1427511166|3853565 said:
LOL! How topical as as I just spent an hour picking up cat hair dust balls from our floors. Does the Roombie work on oriental carpets? The cat hair/dander really seems to stick on the carpets. Also can it really go into small spaces like corners or between furniture?
Yes, yes & yes!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1427510679|3853562 said:
Callie, shopping and dinner do sound fun this weekend. I will be a golf widow in the morning but hopefully can get some things done around the house.

I agree spending that much more on the Ritani diamonds for small earrings isn't worth it. I think my next step will be to see what the Shane Co can find for me; I have dangles from them with RB I can trade towards the EC and that means no new mounting fees either.

Here is a few photos of the emerald ring. I am confident I'll wear this ring now. The emerald is a 5 x 4 mm and the diamond is a 1/2 carat.

Dear Golf Widow, what a happy transformation! Lovely and fun. For some reason it reminds me of upbeat music. Those stones look perfect together and bigger than the specs. :appl:

edit: looking at it again. Love it. You may have started a trend here today, and if I ever want to transform a ring I'm coming to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Snow is coming our way :shock: but only snow showers I believe so no big deal. I want spring weather pretty please! :pray: How am I ever going to start cycling again with weather like this. (Im)Patiently waiting now.

Junebug, oh what I wouldn't do to be in 80 degree sunny weather with you right now.I hope you are having lots of fun and enjoying the time together away from everything. Don't forget the sunscreen. :sun: Enjoy! :appl:

Marcy, I love your revamped emerald and diamond ring. It came out amazing! :love: So glad you love it and will wear it now. That's a good size diamond to go with the emerald. Perfect proportions. :love:

I am glad you are going to think about which EC diamonds to choose. I wouldn't spend the extra money for something that is not really worth it. I still like the idea of ordering the BN EC diamonds and seeing how they look IRL. Is setting them very expensive? Is there a BN setting you like and if you have them set it can you still return them if you get them and don't love them?

I prefer delicate dangles over studs personally. I have diamond studs that I never wear (what a huge waste of money but they are beautiful and I don't want to part with them though I don't wear them...I have trouble parting with things. It's a problem. :oops: Anyway, are you considering dangle earrings? I love dangles because they move and catch the light and are more noticeable than studs and also I love the way (light) dangles feel. It makes me feel feminine when I feel them moving ever so slightly. Maybe I am describing that wrong but that's how they make me feel. I prefer them over studs but I know most women prefer studs. You know which type of studs I am referring to Marcy. ;-) Don't get any naughty ideas now hehe. :naughty:

Marcy, I clicked the link to all the emerald cut diamonds from Ritani and I am no help because I think they all look pretty though for some reason the first and second diamonds you linked appeal the most to me... If you were going this route I would choose the most matched pair obviously. Keep in mind I know nothing about emerald cut diamonds except I love them and they are so elegant and beautiful.

Love the idea of Marty doing a portrait of our rings together. Just let me know when you want to start on that because I will have to start pampering my hands and moisturizing more for sure. :cheeky:

Breakfast for supper is my favorite dinner meal. Yummy! :lickout: And gosh darn it you have me hungry again hehe. OK I have to wait another hour before I can eat since I took my med an hour ago. :( It's OK. Being on PS will make the time go quickly. Don't stop sharing your meals with us Marcy. I enjoy hearing about them!

And btw, I am not sure you can classify yourself as a golf widow if Marty is only going during the morning hours. I mean if you get to spend the rest of the day with him I am not sure that classification is accurate. :mrgreen: Anyway that means more time for emerald diamond shopping online while he is golfing. :appl:

Jimmianne, that's a great idea and I am glad you are having a temporary setting made for Joy! Really the best thing you could do now given that your bench person is going away and now you can wear her and take your time thinking about the perfect setting. Win win indeed! I bet the temporary setting might help you with ideas for her too. Help to show you the way she can look her best. Please erase those doubts from your mind. It's a wonderful decision. :appl:
When does Joy return to you in her temp setting?

Are you still having winter weather Jimmianne or has it calmed down? Cold and cloudy please go away... we need the sun to warm up our day. :dance: That's my sun song for you. :sun:

Another Roomba update. Lambskin listen up... When Greg got home we figured out how to clean Mr Roombie and then set him loose again. He charged pretty quickly. I let him do some more of the Living Room/Dining Room and then after about 15 minutes or so I set him loose in our bedroom with the door shut and we had dinner. After dinner Greg got him (Roombie was sleeping as his battery had been exhausted) and we placed him in his charger. I have to clean him today but the bedroom looked good. WooHoo! What I like best about Roombie is that he fits under our bed and sucks up all the dust bunnies (hehe Marcy tell your killer bunnies to watch out :devil: ).

The kitties were all around to watch Roombie this time. They were a little freaked out but still watched him very carefully and didn't seem to bothered at all. So no issues with Roombie and the rest of the kitties. Now if only I could teach the kitties to dust we would be in business. :bigsmile:

So Greg wants to keep Roombie. I told him we need a few Roombies so we can clean the apartment at once. I figure 4 would be a good number. :bigsmile: One for the kitchen and dining room area and one for the living room area and one for the Library. One for our exercise room. One for the master bedroom and one for Greg's office. Oops that's 6 Roombas. :cheeky: Pricey. :oops:
Jimmianne, so glad your daughter loves her Roomba! See she was just waiting for her mommy to come and watch the Roomba in action. :appl:

The one pain in the butt is cleaning Roombie IMO. Because I am allergic to all the dust etc and there is no way around it. You have to remove the brushes and clean them separately because all the hair and stuff (yucky as the hair and other miscellaneous dirt winds around the brushes) -it's all my hair and I think I am losing it ;( .
Of course cleaning a vacuum is also a pain so it's not like I am giving anything up there but it would be great if they could make a self cleaning Roomba. Someone out there reading this get going on that self cleaning Roomba and get onto Shark Tank to make your fortune. Jimmianne and I will buy one and maybe 2 or 3 from you. :appl:

Thank you Jimmiane for your always excellent recommendations. :appl:

Callie, good luck with shopping today and the sales. I hope you find the perfect dress and get it at a great price. Have fun with your friend!
Glad you didn't get any snow yesterday though some in Chicago did. Weather always fascinates me and sometimes I think I would have enjoyed being a meteorologist. Though the outdated satellite equipment that prevents them from getting very accurate reports much of the time would have been a bit frustrating. Though it is the only job where you can be wrong and still be good. LOL.

Ovi, so glad you have a working phone and I hope you went out Salsaing last night with your friends! Continued good luck PS ***DUST*** and big (((HUGS))) from all of us!

Kristie, any Bubbles updates yet? And more importantly how is Finnie boy doing? Did I miss an update on him yesterday? Please let us know and I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Missy :wavey: good to join you for morning coffee. Actually, it is afternoon here but I slept in very late and still really tired. I went to bed very late of course. Last night was quite nice but lots of girl talk and bling talk haha and some salsa but I had very high wedges, impossible to move my feet in those and really my knowledge is close to nil, I need to learn so I can actually dance. I so want to. Private lessons will be the way to go I am pretty sure, I need to get the basics down.

Junebug happy vacay, yaaay! I am thinking of you and miss you.

Marcy you know I love your rewamped emerald and diamond ring, very unique, effortlessly original and love the you and me look as you know. Yes, this is a serious purchase to get half carat ECs so think it over. Like Missy I too prefer dangles most the time. The only studs I wear are my halos, not that I dislike studs but generally on my teeny earlobes they do not look so good, not so much presence and perhaps they are not so much me. It is strange because I have a small head but yet small earrings do not look good on me. Also having long, dark hair does not help. Dangles have more presence. I like my halo studs when my hair is up but those ones I love the workmanship on as well. Studs are a great invention in my opinion, I may be one of the very few who they are not the best choice for.

Missy, I love that photo of Roombie and Tommy :lol: mine would have the same reaction most likely, perhaps eventually they would want to catch Roombie, if Nilie was still alive he might, he loved printers too, sticking his paws in there to catch the paper coming out but he was scared shitless of vacuum cleaners. Aw, better not talk about this, all of a sudden I miss him so much. Roombies are way cool but they would not work for me with stairs and many separate rooms closed. I hate vacuuming though and this weekend I have more cleaning to do before my mom comes, oh goodie. How I love this, not!

Jimmianne[/b, sorry to hear that about the design not being feasible at the moment, I know this can greatly annoy me too but truth is that very nice, exquisitely executed designs can take a while to finish and perhaps it is better to take your time. This way you can wear your Joy and then think about the design, only bad thing is that of course you are losing money on this having to buy two settings. That is really not ideal but if there is no other way, well, so be it, perhaps you can scrap the one you are buying now once you have the final one or you can sell it.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, any plans anyone?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Good morning, Missy.
Snow again?!
I know that feeling of wanting to get out and DO.
But this may be your last chance for hibernation, so enjoy! : )

I love dangles too. They do look/feel very feminine. I looked up the carat weight of my pre-set JA's that get all the compliments and the tcw is under 0.25! That was a good purchase, although at the time I thought spending $600 on earrings was a lot : )

What fun to hear that Greg likes Roombie & the cats are settling down. It does make life easier. We should invent that self-cleaning 'bot. My first thought was little teeth to chew the brushes. I've had vampire teeth on the mind lately and I don't know why LOL [DId you see Interview With The Vampire with Tom and Brad?] Even better than angels. ;-)

I hope you and Greg have a nice & happy weekend planned. I try to imagine what it's like to live where you do. It seems like a wonderful lifestyle, even with grey skies and snow coming!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning or afternoon as the case might be for you dear Ovi! So glad you went out last night and had fun! :dance:
Also glad you got to sleep in a bit today!

I set Roombie loose a half hour ago in my exercise room and I just stopped watching him LOL. It defeats the purpose if I have to supervise. :cheeky: Though I am not loving the thumping noises I am hearing against my expensive exercise equipment omg...I trust Roombie will not hurt anything. :pray:
OK Roombie just died again. 30 minutes this time. Not loving the short charge. Hmmm Jimmianne I know you said it was variable and I see that it is.

Greg and I are not sure what we are doing today. He has already taken care of all the laundry bless him and how he is at Costco grocery shopping for the week. We couldn't go yesterday because he had so much work (that he actually gets paid for lol as opposed to all the chores he does around the house) so he went without me this morning as I don't care for Costco on the weekends around here. Too crazy.

Tomorrow though as you already know we are meeting Greg's bother and kids from Chicago and his mom too. So hoping that goes well and is fun. What are your plans today and tomorrow?

Enjoy your day and chat with you soon!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OV, hi.
you are sounding more bushy-tailed this morning and I am happy to hear that in your "voice".

I agree that studs are a great invention lol

I'm going with two friends [of the non-bling variety] to a book reading/signing about the mind of working dogs. Only going because I was invited. I have a working dog and do not need to be told that she is smarter than I am : )

So...what are YOU doing this weekend? I could just picture you dancing in your high heels last night. You are going to be a dancing rock star if you keep this up - I hope you get those lessons ---they sound like a blast.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, that sounds like a fun afternoon if you have to do a non bling afternoon that is... :devil:

Just finished cleaning Roombie. I'm getting the hang of it. Not so difficult now. I still think we need a few Roombies to do the house at once... ;))

I love the change of seasons don't get me wrong. Just wanting to have a more equitable distribution if you kwim. 3 months of each would do it instead of the 5 months or so I feel we have of the colder weather and the 4 months or so of the too hot weather which leaves us with only with one and a half months each (if we're lucky) of my favorite seasons autumn and spring!

Have fun at the book reading/signing today. :read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results