carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, thank you for that link.
I didn't want to go into detail here, but I will just say that I was shocked to see my lids magnified : P
What a great motivational tool!

My eye doctor must resemble you in some ways. I have always enjoyed my visits with her-just the nicest person- & fit, fun, stylish and knowledgable : )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I have two eye questions. First, how long does it take to see results from hot compresses,
and two, what do you think of those special computer glasses? My doc mentioned them so
I ordered a pair and they just came. It seems to feel better looking at the computer screen with the glasses on.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you scrub your eyelids? Washcloth?

Dry eye is terrible here. I have Systane all over this house.

My little Maggie Girl is having a lot of eye discharge from allergy season ramping up here. She hates eyedrops, she has almost bitten me several times while I try to instill the drops. I sometimes can get drops in 1 eye but after that its OVAH!!!! Finnie Boy, OTH, will sit verr cooperatively for his eye drops. :appl:

Anybody have success with the eyedrops and their dogs/ccats?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1427382626|3852695 said:
How do you scrub your eyelids? Washcloth?

Dry eye is terrible here. I have Systane all over this house.

My little Maggie Girl is having a lot of eye discharge from allergy season ramping up here. She hates eyedrops, she has almost bitten me several times while I try to instill the drops. I sometimes can get drops in 1 eye but after that its OVAH!!!! Finnie Boy, OTH, will sit verr cooperatively for his eye drops. :appl:

Anybody have success with the eyedrops and their dogs/cats?

Oh yes, you are in the dry state!
Is Maggie a cat or dog? Forgive me but I didn't put that on my chart! Wrapping a small animal in a towel works. maybe.sometimes. lol
I had to give my horse eye drops every 4 hours for 6 weeks - believe me - he saw THAT coming. The vet showed me a way to wrap my fingers and arm in the halter first. I was, like, no way do I want to be attached to this thing if it takes off. So I told her I was doing it right, then did the best I could while staying safe. Cats would be harder! Good luck! Stay safe! :shock:
How is Finnie?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have a minute and will post later today.

Kristie, How is sweet little Finn doing? How was the appointment. I also sent you an email. Please know I am here if you need me.

Jimmieanne, Finn and Maggie are both dogs. They are adorable little white bundles of fur. They are West Highland Terriers. One of their pictures is Kristie Avaitar. I'm sorry to hear you are having eye problems. I wonder if it also has something to do with our age. I feel we are probably close to the same age and I have never had eye problem until last year. Thank you for reminding me that I need to see my eye doctor before I run out of my allergy drops. I have been meaning to ask you what size your ring finger is. Your diamond looks massive so I figured you must be one of those lucky ladies that has a size 3 finger. Does any one perform lipo on ring fingers? Any news on your ring? Did the ring box arrive?

Hi Missy, I hope you are having a great day at work today! If everyone is up for a visit to see Adam I would LOVE to. I need to get an idea of just how much money I will need and exactly what I am looking for with a stone. All I know is I want a fireball. I need you to please help me not get all emotional and fall in love with the wrong stone. I'm so hoping Jimmianne rubs off on me and I can resist temptation if it's not the right stone. I'm sure Kristie would be also love to view Adam's stones. I'm beginning to think you girls should take my money, blindfold me and only let me see stones you feel are winners!

Marcy and Jimmianne, I remember the days I thought I would never want to wear anything larger than a two carat. PriceScope has ruined me. When we went to California I tried a few rings that I thought were way to large. I have to admit it made feel a little better to know that I could feel there were stones I considered too big!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, all this talk of kitties made me think everyone has cats - but now I remember. I love Westies - Issy had 2 in her puppy class and they were so smart and cute.
Nose kisses from Issy to Finn and Maggie who are NOT cats.

Missy is def. the person to visit with Adam! When I got the first OEC she said -take your time to decide.
I thought that was a funny thing to say because the stone was bright and beautiful. What more could I want?! For three days I kept wanting it to be the right one...I was trying to make it right in my mind.

Looking back, what I had said to her about it was not 100% YES YES YES. I was a little disappointed because how could it be so beautiful and still not move me? [Maybe this is as good as it gets! so settle for this wonderful diamond!].
When she said to take time, that gave me ...permission, I guess...and courage, to keep looking.

Yes, we should go to OWD. : )
But I'm leaving my credit card home.
:liar:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, it could take anywhere from a couple of days to several weeks to notice improvement. However you could have dry eye that has nothing to do with lid disease (i.e. blepharitis and/or MGD) and then it might not help your dry eye. There are a lot of causes for dry eye. Are you using any rewetting drops? I like the tears that are preservative free. They come in the single dose units and you discard once you have opened and used them since there are no preservatives to keep them sterile. I use refresh plus and buy it from Costco.

Another cause of dry eye is chronic inflammation and then a medication like Restasis can be so helpful. So it really comes down to what is causing your dry eye for when you will experience relief. I am guessing your eye care professional diagnosed the cause and is treating you appropriately. And if so then it sounds like you have lid disease (MGD/Bleph) and doing warm compresses will be helpful.

Regarding computer glasses do they have a special coating i.e. Anti Reflective coating on them?What makes them "special" computer glasses? If you have an Rx for the distance you work on the computer then they are helpful. Many people work at an intermediate distance on the computer so near/reading glasses are too strong and distance glasses are too weak for those of us at the presbyopic stage that is. But I am unclear as to what your doctor's "special" computer glasses are other than the correct prescription for the exact distance you are working or AR coating. Is there something else different about them?

If you have the need to look far and near while you are also on the computer progressive lenses might be helpful or a trifocal and placement of the computer is critical for this to work best. Also there are occupational glasses (computer glasses) where the top is the Rx for the computer and the bottom is your reading Rx. If you look from close to intermediate these might be helpful. There is so much that goes into the decision as to which glasses are best for you and it comes down to your lifestyle and how you use your eyes at work i.e. what you are doing.

Also it is important to remember every 10 minutes or so to look away from the computer (or whatever near work you are doing) and refocus for far for about 10 sec or so. I call it my 10/10 rule. Just a catchy way to remember to refocus your eyes every 10-15 minutes for a few seconds to keep the flexibility of focusing and help with comfort and also helps you remember to blink and rewet your eyes when you do so. So also helps with dry eyes somewhat. Keep some of those rewetting drops near the computer and when you remember instill a drop or 2 in your eyes.

Kristie, how did it go today? Thinking of Finnie boy and sending him lots of hugs and kisses and love. Fingers crossed it went well.

Sorry Maggie is a PITA with the drops. It isn't easy. We just hold their neck at the scruff and bend their heads back and instill the drops. It's never fun. I like Jimmianne's suggestion of wrapping them in a towel so they cannot struggle as much. Hope Maggie gets some allergy relief soon. Maybe keep the drops refrigerated so they sting less.

Get some preservative free drops for your eyes Kristie and see if that helps. Also if you don't already have a humidifier or 2 or 3 plus going get them because it helps.

Callie, don't worry. We will not let you buy anything you are not in total love with. I know I will be tempted too though with all those beauties there. :love: One big fireball coming up. :naughty:
I wish I could blame PS for my need for size but no. I always loved BIG diamonds. I'm such a size ho LOL.

Jimmianne, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your OEC journey and I am thrilled beyond thrilled that you found the OEC of your dreams. No way would I rush you into a purchase like that and so glad it worked out the way it did. Joy is a joy to behold in every way :love: and her owner just as wonderful. :appl:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I'm so glad you took your time finding the perfect diamond. Joy is breathtakingly beautiful. Your pictures of her are amazing! I can't tell you how many times I have gone back and looked your pictures of her.

Missy, You think I'm joking. Seriously if it sparkles I fall in love. I'm counting on both you and Jimmieanne from letting me make a huge mistake. Kristie's head will probably be spinning as well. Picking the perfect diamond can do that to you. At the very least this will help us figure out what faucet pattern appeals to us in an OEC and we can expect to spend.

Kristie, I'm starting to worry a little. I hope your appointment with Finn went well today. I keep forgetting that you have an actual life outside of Pricescope and are praying you are just busy today.

Marcy, Any update on the a emerald cut diamonds?

Junebug, I hope all s well with younabd your mom. Did you make any decisions on a stone yet?

OV, I hope you are doing well and have just been too busy to check in. Thinking of you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1427408165|3852897 said:
Jimmianne, I'm so glad you took your time finding the perfect diamond. Joy is breathtakingly beautiful. Your pictures of her are amazing! I can't tell you how many times I have gone back and looked your pictures of her.

Missy, You think I'm joking. Seriously if it sparkles I fall in love. I'm counting on both you and Jimmieanne from letting me make a huge mistake. Kristie's head will probably be spinning as well. Picking the perfect diamond can do that to you. At the very least this will help us figure out what faucet pattern appeals to us in an OEC and we can expect to spend.

Kristie, I'm starting to worry a little. I hope your appointment with Finn went well today. I keep forgetting that you have an actual life outside of Pricescope.

Callie, you can count on us. I promise we will be there with you and not let you make any mistakes. Promise!

I also am worried about Finn. I emailed Kristie earlier and have not heard anything back yet. Kristie we are keeping you and Finn in our thoughts and praying the visit went well. (((Hugs))).

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs

Missy, that is cool once you saw Bea you knew that was the diamond for you! I did sleep pretty well. Thanks. I actually have a video conference call scheduled tomorrow night with Ritani on 4 EC diamonds. It's free and says no pressure. One of their diamonds is about twice the price as BN. I don't know what I'll do yet. My emerald ring is ready to pick up though. Sweet.

Jimmianne, I used the hot compress for a few weeks and it really helped me. My big problem is 6'4" and I can't trust him not to sneak up and try to scare me when I can't see him.

Kristie, I bet everything dries out there for you. I found Florence more humid than Wyoming though. It might be the time we were there though. Allergy season is ramping up here for sure. Thinking of you and Finn today!

Callie, PS has definitely changed my comfort range for larger stones and mine are babies compared to most on PS.

We are going to supper somewhere tonight. I wasn't too thorough on grocery shopping last weekend and most things are in the freezer. Oh well, no dishes that way either.

Have a great evening.
Marcy

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone for asking me. I will try to check in tomorrow and read the posts as much as I can. I have been busy but mainly I have bad burnout, I am too down to even enjoy what I love the most, I still do but cannot get myself to relax and read the forum but I promise I will soon and maybe try to explain more but you already know most of what has been going on. Thanks to those that checked in privately, wrote, cared, etc., please continue to do so, will always try to answer and yes I could use being cheered up a bit too. Hope that everything is fine with all of you girls. Tomorrow I cannot go to my own business's tax audit because of my ex, so this is a big defeat for the moment, my attorney is not responding to me, everything and everyone is quiet, this has taken a toll on me a lot and also on my mom. My dad betraying me is really hard to take. The extent of what my ex has done is definitely much worse than I expected, not sure why I expected it to get less ugly as I somewhere always knew it will get ugly. I am prepared to go all the way if I need to, we shall see, I will contact whoever I need to at the state level too to get assistance. Missy, I responded to you too my friend. I wish this weekend was a girlfriends' visit one too at least, this week Monday I felt a bit better but things have gone a lot more downhill along with my mood. I have not even felt like retail therapy since then, no worries that will come too. Hugs to all and I will try to write more but I really had no strength to talk and I prefer being more uplifting, right now that is not working sorry.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BIG BIG HUG OV

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks Jimmianne, you are so kind. Not talking does not help but you know I really prefer posting and talking about you girls, bling, enjoying our gems, hobbies, miss Marcy's killer rabbits and teddies, miss you Kristie and our gem talk, Junebug your kindness, Callie your caring and our shopaholic habit talks and of course everyone and everything else happening here, just have not had the energy to read the forum lately. Jimmianne you are always an inspiration and Missy you know I love you dearly but sometimes we still talked.

It is just hard as the last few days I discovered how many of my personal emails, website, etc. have been either hacked or attempted to be hacked, kicked out of my business email, changing everything to be protected and of course non-stop thinking what to do, what can be done. Right now I must focus on a lot of this and I am a bit afraid that my mom is coming next week as we are both too stressed and she does not handle stress well and tends to take it out on me, hope not. She also does not know how to relax and go on walks, shopping trips, etc., I need my friends! Anyhow hope you all forgive me for being down and I already feel encouraged by your response Jimmianne andI will try to divert my attention and enjoy your company! You really are true friends NIRDI girls.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THE FINNIE BOY UPDATE:

Our internist vet's diagnosis was that Finn's kneecap was completely misplaced/displaced. The surgery he would perform would be a patellar stabilization.

The ortho surgeon examined Finn and said that he felt ACL tears in both legs, which were chronic (as opposed to a trauma or an accident all at once) from the Westie anatomy of the leg---he sees this a lot in Westies that come in to his practice.

On x-ray, we saw that Finn's kneecap is ACTUALLY FIXED IN PLACE and correctly to boot, due to ARTHRITIS calcifications, how crazy is that.

Key point: On x-ray, we all saw that Finn's tibia and femur are not in correct alignment, the femur is kind of behind the tibia instead of out in front/just on top of the femur. So he has some ferocious arthritis and calcifications from this situation. This is 'why' he walks funky on that leg. Not kneecap. There is an actual large calcification on the x-ray that looks like BONE, and it is part of what is keeping the kneecap in place.

So if there was a surgery, it would be a TPLO. It includes a plate on the leg and bone removal. It has a nasty postop period of quite a few months. Finn is 12-1/2 and we thought the percentage of lifespan he has left did not warrant losing a large percentage of it to postop recovery followed by rehab with complete activity restriction the other 23 hours of every day. Its really hard on dogs, we've done it with Finn's prior knee surgery and Maggie's hip replacements. I don't want to see the time Finn has left spent in a pen watching us livin' large.

The TPLO would not improve Finn's function a bit and it could make it worse. It *might* give a reduction of pain/discomfort.

So we elected to not do the surgery, but to keep Finn comfortable with NSAIDs when necessary. The surgeon could not believe how well Finn functioned and lack of pain compared to what the surgeon felt on physical exam and imaging (hello Wobenzym). He did advise we put Finn on an NSAID, Metacam, and we are going to do that.

I called a vet who does acupuncture and we are starting acupuncture for the arthritic component on Monday. Rather spend the money we would have spent on a TPLO on weekly acupuncture for my sweetie.

the surgeon did not say Don't do the surgery, but we've had him operate before on the other leg/knee and it was clear that he did not feel it would improve things if we did and could even set him back.

So we got this from the appointment:
1. Imaging with a correct diagnosis.
2. Plan for palliative care.

Now Bob and I KNOW we are doing the right thing, for the right reasons, and we got Finn a correct diagnosis. Getting him acupuncture is a bonus and we are committed to doing it weekly or as needed. The acupuncturist is CLOSE TO MY HOUSE! which is a small but significant mercy.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Finn, Bob and me thank the NIRDIs for their good wishes and DUST and kisses!

he is pretty tired right now, he's been napping solid since we got home. Once he had some DELI TURKEY, that is, heehee!!!! Cause he was a REAL GOOD BOY! Maggie got some too even though all she had to do was show up, ha!

Andrew/GemFix just called. Bubbles made it just fine to San Diego and is in the hands of the jeweler, Arshad. He thought the head was WRONG for the stone AND it can't be removed! Yippee for that! So he's going to try splitting the prongs apart a little AND NEEDLING THEM UP! and if that works, it works and if it doesn't I'm paying for another setting for Bubbles. Arshad also thought the setting had to be rhodium plated, too discolored to go without.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

busy day here. Cocktail, anyone? Crystal Head Vodka for anyone who can get here in the next 2 minutes :lickout:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Kristie, I am sorry that I missed this, I wrote to you back a few days ago and have not heard back so figured you were busy, yes you were but worried busy, now hopefully all is going to be fine, I am sending lots of healing dust to Finnie! I wrote about myself and I realized I missed so much but not because I do not care! Have you thought of trying Vetri DMG? I think it works great for problems like this too and it can be added to the therapy no problem, cheap in the US and my miracle, go to stuff, an immune stimulant but great for pain, joints, etc. as well.

Glad that Bubbles made it there and is in the right hands. I am terribly sorry if you cannot use the setting. Hope it will work out this time for you. I will also write to you tomorrow. Hugs to you and Finnie and please give him lots of kisses from Auntie OVi.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I am glad you slept well last night. What a difference a good night's sleep makes. Good luck with the Ritani diamond video conference call tomorrow. 4 EC diamonds! Looking forward to hearing how it went.
Hope you and Marty enjoy your dinner out tonight. Yay for no washing dishes. :appl:

Ovi, sweetie, I am so sorry this week has been so awful for you and so sorry about tomorrow's audit and you not being able to be there. I so wish there was something we could do for you. Biggest hugs and much love being sent your way. We NIRDIs love you and are here for you sweetheart. And when things seem overwhelming know we are all on your side rooting for you and that everything will work out. Sending lots of PS ***DUST*** your way.

Kristie, so relieved it went relatively well and so glad the decision was clear for you. Finn will be kept comfortable with a good quality of life surrounded by you and Bob and Maggie and he will be happy. Hopefully the Wobenzym and acupuncture will provide relief for sweet Finnie boy. You and Bob are great parents and Finn is so lucky to have you as you are him.(((Hugs))).

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, Save some for me. I'm coming right over!

I'm so glad all your questions were answered today and you have a plan going forward about the best course of action for sweet Finn's care. It sounds like you all had quite the day today. No wonder Finn's asleep! You and Bob are great parents! I can't wait to hear more about the adventures of Bubbles. If she could talk can you imagine the story she would tell! At least she is finally in great hands. The setting drama continues. If they can't use the setting will Arshad be able to make one that the band will look the same but with claw prongs?

Marcy, I'm anxious to hear what Ritani has to say about the stones tomorrow. When are you picking up your emerald ring? I hope you and Marty had a nice dinner out tonight.

OV, I hope you are have a better day tomorrow and you are able to get some much needed rest tonight. I'm sending lots of hugs your way. I sent you an email.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie,
That all sounds very good. I had 2 dogs with the same problem. The mother was older and I did not elect for surgery. Her daughter was very young so the surgery seemed like a good idea. Had the bone shaved down and a plate put in. Lots of pain and long term recovery. The surgeon said the same thing about Aussies' anatomy. It makes you wonder why dogs are not built right, since it seems to be a common problem. Guess it's like humans with their back issues. Anyway my 2 cents is that you've done exactly the right thing and his quality of life will be good.
[I currently have a 13 year old dog with arthritic disks who can hardly walk but is happy camper. He "chases" the ball, which I roll 2 feet away from him and he picks it up like a triumphant warrior : )
He gets massages that seem to get his endorphins going and put a smile on his face.]

All that said, I am sorry that your baby has any issues at all.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I hope you will try Wobenzym for your guy with the diskitis and arthritis. It saved me after my knee and leg fracture and it is tge reason the surgeon today could not believe how well Finn functions.

Its been around since the 1960s, is prescribed in Germany more than aspirin and is used in German hospitals for neurosurgery recovery and any postop inflammation, swelling or debris.

This has saved Finn and also me.

Whole Dog Journal is what turned me on to it, did the reasearch, and it has exceeded our hopes. Its cheap, I get it on Amazon.
I will email you the Whole Dog Journal article.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ovi, I am so sorry things have been so bad and ugly for you. Big hugs coming to you.

Kristie, I hate to hear Finn will be in pain but it sounds like you have a lot of good plans to help lesson that for him. Hugs to you, Bob and Finn.

Glad to hear Bubbles may it okay and I hope they are able to modify the prongs. I’ll have a drink with you! I need to start practicing now before the in-laws kill me off with alcohol poisoning.

Missy, I probably won’t buy any of the Ritani diamonds but their website says it’s free so why not? They are calling me tomorrow night.

Callie, I plan on trying to pick up my ring tomorrow. I think the Ritani video will be interesting. Did you get our snow today? I hate to see tornados starting in Oklahoma already.

Jimmianne, I am glad to hear your 13-year-old dog is a happy camper and still enjoys life. That’s all any of us can ask for, right?

Marty and I went out for supper to a sports bar right down the street. He dropped me off and went over to help a friend work on his car. After he got home he said “come here miss observant” and took me down the hall of our “guest wing” and showed me the picture he painted and hung up 3 days ago. It’s awesome of all the Killer Rabbits. I rarely go to that side of the house during the week mostly just to get paper towels or tablecloths. I think he did a great job on it.

Have a great Friday.
Marcy

killers.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh oh oh!!! I LOVE the rabbits! bear071409.jpg

killers.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here are the setting drawings.
the first are Tony's. so then I tried to articulate my thoughts...
I'm going to post these to my OEC thread too. Tony & I meet in 3 hours and I hope to get a little feedback before then. We are just working on the gallery design at this point. I want it to be very open and simple.
img_0799.jpg img_0799_2.jpg

img_6527.jpg
img_6528.jpg
img_6529.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning NIRDIs!
It's a gray rainy morning here. Perfect for sleeping in. :snore:

Marcy, wow! I am impressed by Marty's painting and so is Greg. I showed it to him and we both love it. Marty has talent! That is beautiful and I would hang that proudly. :love:
Ooh if he ever wants to do a painting for your NIRDI friends I'm in... there's something about it that really speaks to me. :appl:

It should be interesting to see how the Ritani video chat goes. I'm all for saving money however you can regarding the earrings and I wonder if the extra service will sway you one way or another.

I cannot wait for you to pick up your emerald ring today. If you can post pics we would love to see them. Hope it exceeds your expectations!

Jimmianne, I'm glad your sweet dog is doing well. Animals can cope so much better than humans in many ways. They don't feel sorry for themselves and just go on about their daily activities as best they can and are happy as long as they have love, food and shelter. I would read that article Kristie is sending you and try the Wobenzym for him. I am still taking it on Kristie's recommendation and though I don't know how I would be without it I can say for sure it isn't hurting me and probably is helping. Worth a try since Kristie thinks it is helpful for Finn and not toxic in any way.

I love your new sketches (both yours and Tony's) for Joy's setting. It is both classic and elegant with a beautiful twist making it special. Good luck with your meeting today with Tony and fingers crossed you decide upon her perfect setting. :appl:

Kristie, how is Finn feeling today? He must be exhausted after yesterday. I hope Bubbles is getting a new setting as we speak with the perfect prongs.

Ovi, hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling better today. Sending you lots of ***DUST*** for a good resolution to all of this drama sooner rather than later. (((Hugs))).

_28356.jpg

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Jimmianne, oh, how cool, I cannot tell what you drew and what was drawn by your jeweler. I like the flowers on the gallery very much, really pretty and feminine, fitting for your gorgeous Joy. I am not sure what it is that you are unsure about at this point but it is looking really nice to me. I also like the drawing head on. Very exciting project for sure. Now I will try and read the posts above, I have missed a lot.

Marcy, wow, that painting is so way too cool. Marty did a great job and I had a blast when I saw it.

Hugs and happy Friday to all.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
img_6529.jpg

I am tending toward the middle drawing on this page because it looks like a little person with hands up in joy. [silly maybe] it feels positive to me rather than just a floral representation.
Tony will tell me if it's good structurally.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1427458130|3853164 said:
img_6529.jpg

I am tending toward the middle drawing on this page because it looks like a little person with hands up in joy. [silly maybe] it feels positive to me rather than just a floral representation.
Tony will tell me if it's good structurally.

I see that Jimmianne! It is not silly at all. I like that thought behind it and it is beautiful. It almost looks like an angel. :halo:

475458217.jpg

angelraisingarmstosky.jpg

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I like that design very much too Jimmianne. Is it your drawing? They will advise you on feasibility and you can make any required modifications together, change or improve it a bit if necessary. I love the idea behind it and that it has these beautiful flowers but yet it is simple and open. Profile and galleries are very important to me and I think this one will be just perfect. So exciting for you!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you , Missy and OV.
It's so hard when there are a million ways to fill the gallery. Deciding on one simple design solves a big part of the puzzle, so thank you for the feedback.

Missy, that nails it when I see the angel photos : )

Here's my angel... He's been guarding this house for years : )

angel_0.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, :o :oops: :lol: :appl:

You naughty girl you. :naughty:

I'll take your angel over mine any day. :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results