shape
carat
color
clarity

Nov. 06 wedding ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
Can''t wait to see pictures of the dress from the fitting!!! From your original pics, I''m sure it will be GORGEOUS!!

The sixpence cufflinks are PERFECT. Reading your little history lesson was great - I didn''t know there were thistles on the backs!! My mom has a thistle tattoo on her anke.... Think I can swing "sixpence on the MOB ankle" instead of one in my shoe?? Hahaha. I will give my mom the chore of finding me and ordering a sixpence with a thistle on the back, she will enjoy that.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ocbride2007! I can''t wait either!

I thought the sixpence history was really neat. plus i LOVED the part about the bride''s family giving the groom a sixpence.

Honey

Rough_Rock
That looks like a dream wedding! I just love the church where you are getting married! Have you planned this whole thing this year mostly by yourself? You said 100 guests,,,,if you don''t mind my asking,,,,about how much is this costing. I am looking at a wedding maybe of about 200 but depending on cost,,,may have to cut down. Your dress is gorgeous also!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh, i have planned this alone mostly. it's been fun though. i don't know if me telling you the cost will completely help you because it's different all over the US. planning a wedding where i am is cheaper than big cities.

thanks for the compliments!

Honey

Rough_Rock
Yes,,,you are right about that as each city can be quite different. I''m from Houston so not too bad here on prices. Looks like maybe Nov 18th is the day we are planning and I sure hope that it doesn''t keep out of town guests from attending due to thanksgiving the following week.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i look at it as 2 extra days we don''t have to take off of work for, for the honeymoon!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results