shape
carat
color
clarity

Not Rational Sample Sale going again (Diaper Bags!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2009 12:31:03 AM
Author: miraclesrule
Whatever Tgal...Yeah your hips are sooooooo huge!
38.gif

My daughter came over tonight with her DH and the baby and she was sporting her new diaper bag. Soooooo cute! She is totally loving the enabling T-gal right now.
30.gif
Shot was side view covering the hips for a reason.

Glad she likes the bag!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks to all that helped with all my diaper bag questions! i thought i'd share a pic of my not rational hansel diaper bag. it's the black diesel. i love it. hubs actually bought it for me for our anniversary [3rd anni is leather :] i had been looking around at other diaper bags and they were all so big + bulky and way too structured and actually uncomfy. this one is super comfy. i feel like it's a bit large for my frame, but whatevs. i'll get use to it
37.gif

nrbag.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!

I''m asking for one for my birthday in March! Glad to hear another raving review!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
double post

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 1:26:23 PM
Author: jcrow
thanks to all that helped with all my diaper bag questions! i thought i''d share a pic of my not rational hansel diaper bag. it''s the black diesel. i love it. hubs actually bought it for me for our anniversary [3rd anni is leather :] i had been looking around at other diaper bags and they were all so big + bulky and way too structured and actually uncomfy. this one is super comfy. i feel like it''s a bit large for my frame, but whatevs. i''ll get use to it
37.gif
Woo, that one is HOT! Sexeeeeeeeee Momma!

Glad everyone is loving their bags...perhaps I started a trend. Hehehe.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol jcrow that bag looks huge on you, you are so small. mine looks normal since i am a lot bigger.

and umm just so you know that photo doesn''t qualify for BPF.
3.gif
i don''t even see a hint of belly there!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love the black bag!! I don't think it looks too big at all.
30.gif

I watched my daughter load her white Rational up before she walked out of the house tonight. She loves her bag too! She's very grateful that T-gal enables me to buy her these things.
41.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 1:48:03 PM
Author: Mara
lol jcrow that bag looks huge on you, you are so small. mine looks normal since i am a lot bigger.

and umm just so you know that photo doesn''t qualify for BPF.
3.gif
i don''t even see a hint of belly there!

haha it''s so big, it hides my bump!

honestly, this one is seems smaller than all the other ones i tried on. all those big structured totes,
14.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2009 1:38:13 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Date: 12/4/2009 1:26:23 PM

Author: jcrow

thanks to all that helped with all my diaper bag questions! i thought i''d share a pic of my not rational hansel diaper bag. it''s the black diesel. i love it. hubs actually bought it for me for our anniversary [3rd anni is leather :] i had been looking around at other diaper bags and they were all so big + bulky and way too structured and actually uncomfy. this one is super comfy. i feel like it''s a bit large for my frame, but whatevs. i''ll get use to it
37.gif
Woo, that one is HOT! Sexeeeeeeeee Momma!

Glad everyone is loving their bags...perhaps I started a trend. Hehehe.

thanks tgal! and yes, you totally started a trend!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results