shape
carat
color
clarity

Not feeling well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gyspy, I find I am also less patient these days. I am almost always tired, no matter what, so little things get on my nerves now a lot more easily. I try to count to ten, but am not always so successful!
emembarrassed.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Counting to ten. I''ll have to try that. Never have. Good advice DF! Thanks.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2006 1:45:04 AM
Author: Gypsy
Counting to ten. I''ll have to try that. Never have. Good advice DF! Thanks.
9.gif
Gypsy, some days I even need to go to 100!
emwink.gif
Hope you have a blast in NY and maybe we can get a GTG going here too!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I wished I lived anywhere close to NYC so I could do some bling therapy with you! I honestly think when you can freely say that you have a problem and what problem you have, you are MUCH closer to recovery.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
100. Got it. Gonna need it. Thank you for all the support.
2.gif

Tacori... it would be wonderful to have you up here. And yes, admitting a problem is an important step.

Tommorow morning I am starting a 4 four day temp position. Long commute, long hours, low pay. YAY!

It''s like giving a bandaid to a patient who needs surgery. But well... even a bandaid helps, I guess. Won''t be on much. But I''ll check in at nights. Thanks everyone.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
At least it will keep you busy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is keeping me busy... and it''s actually very laid back and the people are MUCH nicer than in any firm I''ve worked for previously. I''m having fun today. And making some cash. Which is always nice.
1.gif
And there is a group lottery pool which I bought into. Who knows... maybe we''ll win. Wouldn''t that be nice.
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2006 3:57:36 PM
Author: Gypsy
It is keeping me busy... and it''s actually very laid back and the people are MUCH nicer than in any firm I''ve worked for previously. I''m having fun today. And making some cash. Which is always nice.
1.gif
And there is a group lottery pool which I bought into. Who knows... maybe we''ll win. Wouldn''t that be nice.
20.gif

Ohhh....I''ll keep my fingers crossed! I never win anything so I don''t even try anymore.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I drive my fiance nuts. I buy 2 lottery tickets a week. Pick 6 -- which is NJ only-- Has drawings on Monday and Thursday. Jackpots are rarely larger than 2-3 million. But the odds are better than something like Mega Millions. But well.. the pool as for Mega Millions and for 1 buck I got 19 plays out of the pool. It was worth it. Even if the odds are like 1 in a gazillion (as opposed to 1 in billion for the pick 6..lol). It keeps me entertained....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good! I''m glad this is a better work situation!

Just think of the upgrades we could work on if you won that lottery!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results