shape
carat
color
clarity

Northern California Trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I''m soooooo excited... Hubby and I are going to a wedding in July in Sonoma.. and we are flying into LAX, and driving up the coast several days in advance.

So.. I need suggestions!!!

1. A nice quaint place to stay in Carmel or Monterey for one night... Hubby says he really doesnt care which.. and a max price of $180/night would be best!!!
**Also please include any ideas on things to do? especially places to eat, as we are both foodies!!

2. (I''m sooooo excited about this one!!) A nice place to stay in San Francisco for one night... with a max price of around $200/night... Hubby says he would like it to be nice but not too extravagent.
**Again, please include any ideas on things to do.. we will be there for two full days (but just one night), as we are taking a 1045pm flt out... places to eat, things to do... etc.. Although, I have a feeling, with hubby being an architect... we are going to be spending a lot of those two days looking up.. if you know what I mean...

Any and all input will be greatly appreciated... we both used to live in So. California.. so this trip is VERY high on the excitement scale, as neither one of us has ever travelled to No. California.

thanks in advance... I cant wait to hear everyones suggestions... I dont even know where to begin looking!!!
26.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
some ideas here...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results