shape
carat
color
clarity

Normal Presidents Don't Act Like That...

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The separating of children at the border from their parents with no plan in place to reunite them is unconscionable. How anyone could intentionally put anyone thru this kind of trauma is unforgivable to me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the disrespectful way he has treated other world leades, especially but not always woman, what's most perplexing is some of those democratically elected leaders have been right wingers while he sucks up to Putin and plays games with North Korea
remember when he would not shake Angela Merkel's hand

the way he was so disrespful to Sen John McCain both when Sen McCain was still alive and after he died
i find the way he spoke about Sen McCain's Vietnam experience disgusting and unforgivable, never mind that being something s President wouldn't do, its something a reasonable nornal person would not do

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Lie over 20,000 times

Golf over 280 times during one (unfinished) term

Bribe foreign countries to dig up dirt on their opponents

Use US ambassadors to (illegally) steer business to their properties

Employ Rudy Giuliani as their personal lawyer

Allow official White House communications to be completely unprofessional, filled with errors, lies and smears

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
the disrespectful way he has treated other world leades, especially but not always woman, what's most perplexing is some of those democratically elected leaders have been right wingers while he sucks up to Putin and plays games with North Korea
remember when he would not shake Angela Merkel's hand

the way he was so disrespful to Sen John McCain both when Sen McCain was still alive and after he died
i find the way he spoke about Sen McCain's Vietnam experience disgusting and unforgivable, never mind that being something s President wouldn't do, its something a reasonable nornal person would not do

McCain definitely. And remember that one summit or whatever that he was at in France? Germany? where he shoved that man out of his way so he could get to the front?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
is it normal for a past republican president and first lady to endorse the Democratic running aganist him because Trump had zero understanding of how politics actually work or true conservative values, and more importantly what was going to be good for the American people

the saddest thing i find and the least presidential is 45 is the first president who is only interested in the best interests of those who voted for him, not the entire country
it is heart breaking to watch

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
is it normal for a past republican president and first lady to endorse the Democratic running aganist him because Trump had zero understanding of how politics actually work or true conservative values, and more importantly what was going to be good for the American people

the saddest thing i find and the least presidential is 45 is the first president who is only interested in the best interests of those who voted for him, not the entire country

No, that isn't normally done.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
taking all him grown up children and spouses to that state dinner at Birmingham palace with the Queen

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock

Honest question, Daisys and Diamonds -- I get that he's interested in stoking division and keeping those who voted for him onside, but what has he actually done that's actually in their best interests? The only thing I can think of are his tax cuts, but those will benefit only the tiniest fraction of his voters.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Why are you bringing up HRC? :confused:

You do realise there's a difference between candidates for the same office hiring investigators to compile information on their opponent (ugly, possibly, but pretty standard operating procedure) and a sitting president bribing a foreign country to drum up garbage, right?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results