shape
carat
color
clarity

New York GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 9:21:29 AM
Author: Harriet
Thanks, Madam Bijoux! I''m sure there will be other get-togethers. What about when Pandora is here?
MB, you HAVE to make it out... Speaking of which when is this famed NY GTG?

Harriet, how about 1:30 or 2pm today. I hate walking about when all the tourists AND office people are out for lunch. The streets aren''t big enough for the mass of bodies at 12pm... Let me know...

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 10:02:11 AM
Author: Nicrez
MB, you HAVE to make it out... Speaking of which when is this famed NY GTG?

Harriet, how about 1:30 or 2pm today. I hate walking about when all the tourists AND office people are out for lunch. The streets aren''t big enough for the mass of bodies at 12pm... Let me know...
1:30 works. Where?

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops! I thought the official get together was today! As long as I have a couple of days'' advance notice, I can be there practically any day.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, if it''s better, I say by the WaMu pole on Fifth & 48th? I have actually had that used as a location point before, and just saying it makes me giggle.

MB, no the GTG isn''t today. I assume that would be a more extended outing, also including more PSers. This is just Harriet and I pawing at windows during a lunch break. Clearly we work within the vacinity of the Diamond District and it would be fun to meet up and basically have company doing what I do when I go outside anyway...
emsmilep.gif
and
23.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2007 10:47:34 AM
Author: Nicrez
Harriet, if it''s better, I say by the WaMu pole on Fifth & 48th? I have actually had that used as a location point before, and just saying it makes me giggle.

MB, no the GTG isn''t today. I assume that would be a more extended outing, also including more PSers. This is just Harriet and I pawing at windows during a lunch break. Clearly we work within the vacinity of the Diamond District and it would be fun to meet up and basically have company doing what I do when I go outside anyway...
emsmilep.gif
and
23.gif
Alright. See you then.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Harriet! Finally we meet! I am sorry to have "infested" you with more jewelry wants!
31.gif
11.gif

By the way, I ran late (clearly) to my meeting, but my friend who was waiting for me made me pay by getting him a coffee from Starbucks! Of course he called me as I turned the corner AWAY from Starbucks! Mmmmm.... Starbucks....

35.gif
Hey Skippy! I got your "hello" from Harriet today!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are good company, but a bad influence.
2.gif
I went sugarloaf hunting afterwards!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
New Yorkers,
We have some planning to do. Pandora will be in town from the 21st to the 26th, and is up for a GTG.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results