shape
carat
color
clarity

New Wedding Bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I love my wedding ring choice, but I love it even more now thanks to all of you!
36.gif

themrs

Rough_Rock
Very Pretty!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love your wedding band! It''s beautiful and the satin finish looks great!

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

Snlee, your scattered band inspired me too! heh heh =D

monnikk

Rough_Rock
We got married 2 weeks ago and after the wedding, I had the wedding band resized to fit my finger better and had it''s thickness shaved down a bit (if that is even the right term) as it was just a tad bit too bulky for my finger.

Here it is, shown with my new husband''s wedding/birthday gift to me - a .52 diamond (Ideal cut H&A, E color SI2) from JamesAllen.com .They were great to work with, answered emails/questions very quickly, and provided excellent customer service!

After the wedding, we had the stone set into a simple, modern-looking solitaire that I could wear with my wedding band for when I want a ring that sits more flush with it, than my original e-ring.
9.gif

DSC00078C.jpg

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Last one: Side View

DSC00094C.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty together. Congrats on the marriage, birthday an new bling!

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Thanks and thanks for the good wishes too!
1.gif

mamalala

Rough_Rock
That''s so sweet! I love the solitaire with the scattered band! If I hadn''t already special ordered my new wedding band, I definitely would have gotten one like yours! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 9:53:57 AM
Author: mamalala
That''s so sweet! I love the solitaire with the scattered band! If I hadn''t already special ordered my new wedding band, I definitely would have gotten one like yours! Congrats!!!!!
36.gif
Thank you! What kind of wedding band did you end up getting? Your new "shiny" is gorgeous by the way!!

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Oh, thank you, ma''am! I have a very skinny 2mm 1/4 ctw band now. Too thin with my solitaire, I like thickness. I just ordered a 1/2 ctw channel set in white gold. Something that I can wear everyday, but I am thinking of purchasing the scattered band now that I''ve seen yours paired with the solitaire. It is very fun and yummy looking! I guess it''s ok to have TWO wedding bands, right???
5.gif

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 10:48:00 AM
Oh, thank you, ma''am! I have a very skinny 2mm 1/4 ctw band now. Too thin with my solitaire, I like thickness. I just ordered a 1/2 ctw channel set in white gold. Something that I can wear everyday, but I am thinking of purchasing the scattered band now that I''ve seen yours paired with the solitaire. It is very fun and yummy looking! I guess it''s ok to have TWO wedding bands, right???
5.gif
Yes, I highly recommend the scattered band..I love it! It''s practical, sturdy, yet still blingy. I think the thinner bands are also very pretty, but I was afraid of their fragility for every day wear. But hey, 2 wedding bands sounds good to me! If it''s important to you, just make sure that the one you like best is the one used at your wedding ceremony..it makes it more meaningful. Then after the wedding you can wear your three rings in different combinations...that''s what i do with my 2 e-rings.
30.gif

mamalala

Rough_Rock
Oh, luckily we are already married! My husband isn''t very sentimental about the rings, either. It''s "just jewelry" as he says. The marriage and what happens in the relationship is more important, of course. Which I agree to a certain extent, but I am just a tad bit more sentimental. I never got an engagement ring, which I''m happy about now as I had upgraded the diamond he gave me 24 days after he gave it to me!
3.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
The wband is beautiful! And I love your ering too
3.gif
Congrats on the new ring!

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/9/2007 12:58:13 PM
Oh, luckily we are already married! My husband isn''t very sentimental about the rings, either. It''s ''just jewelry'' as he says. The marriage and what happens in the relationship is more important, of course. Which I agree to a certain extent, but I am just a tad bit more sentimental. I never got an engagement ring, which I''m happy about now as I had upgraded the diamond he gave me 24 days after he gave it to me!
3.gif
Oh! haha...thanks for explaining. And congrats on the new and upgraded e-ring! I say go for the 2 bands then!
36.gif

monnikk

Rough_Rock
Thanks poshpepper!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results