shape
carat
color
clarity

New stacking eternity band from ID Jewelry...I''m in luurve!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I took a bunch of pictures and couldn''t narrow it down. Sooooo, I''ll just go ahead and post them all.
9.gif

blooooo7.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Fi-ya baby
10.gif

blooooo9.JPG

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Can NEVER get enough pictures! Good call on the blue topaz rather than the sapphire by the way...... the delicate colour of the stones compliment the style of the ring so much better I think....... has a very romantic look to it.......

I wrote to Yekutiel today about some stones - he''s going to look at them for Monday. Getting VERY excited.....

Can I ask how many mm''s your e-ring stone is? (not familiar with rounds) I''m going with a cushion cut in about the same carat range (1.5-1.7 carat) but I guess it''ll be at least a mm or so smaller (due to the extra material in the "corners") I wanted a stone at least 6x6mm.......

Yours looks HUGE on your finger! LOVE IT!

- Jodie -

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blooooo13.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Just a couple more
3.gif

blooooo14.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

blooooo15.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
With my wedding band...

blooooo16.JPG

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Last one
9.gif

blooooo17.JPG

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
LOL - love it!

Glad to see I''m not the only PS-er on here who wears dark nail polish too (starting to get worried about having to do a nice manicure when I take my hand shots of the final products! Everyone has such perfect nails!) My polish is usually chipped, dark blue or purple polish, etc...... lol

- Jodie -

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Great new pics! I love that delicate blue!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
it's gorgeous!!!!!!!! i love how subtle the blue topaz is and it's stunning with your wedding set! VERY Kate Beckinsale (who's set i'm also in love with). i'm also very much in love with your stackable collection.
30.gif
so many combinations and so little time! how do you do it?!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2009 11:13:52 PM
Author: mausketeer
Can NEVER get enough pictures! Good call on the blue topaz rather than the sapphire by the way...... the delicate colour of the stones compliment the style of the ring so much better I think....... has a very romantic look to it.......

I wrote to Yekutiel today about some stones - he's going to look at them for Monday. Getting VERY excited.....

Can I ask how many mm's your e-ring stone is? (not familiar with rounds) I'm going with a cushion cut in about the same carat range (1.5-1.7 carat) but I guess it'll be at least a mm or so smaller (due to the extra material in the 'corners') I wanted a stone at least 6x6mm.......

Yours looks HUGE on your finger! LOVE IT!

- Jodie -

Thanks so much! I was really torn between the sapphire and the topaz and I'm really happy with my decision.

How exciting that you're looking for a diamond. Hopefully Yekutiel will get back to you with good news. I loooove cushions.
30.gif

My ering is about 7.5mm in diameter (I have a size 7 finger if that helps at all.) You must start a thread with pictures of your cushion when you decide on one! Have you decided on a setting for it yet?

ETA: I'm a big fan of dark nails in the fall/winter. I'm loving this deeeep maroon at the moment!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dani! You don't know how many times I've looked at your thread of your bezel band and thought, "got...to....have...it!" No luv...no more...must stop now!
3.gif

Thank you Vip! I've been in love with Kate B's set for a looong time. Mine's the teeny tiny baby version of hers!

BTW, have you posted pics of that ginormous ROCK in your avatar yet???!!!
31.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pics! I definitely like the topaz better.

If i read right your new band is a 7.5 but your ering is a 7? Why the difference?

I''m still waiting for an email reply. I hope I can order the ring soon! I hope I get the same price you didl You guys made me worry about that.

newbie777

Rough_Rock
Oh My! I love it! All your other stackables are AMAZING too!!! Lucky You! :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY COW what a beautiful diamond band collection. Your new band is a gorgeous new addition! They all look lovely with your ering! I think you are the ultimate diamond band queen!! WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 9:49:21 AM
Author: hoofbeats95

If i read right your new band is a 7.5 but your ering is a 7? Why the difference?

OH, I think she was just answering my question about how large her centre stone was (7.5mm), not the ring size....... Wow, 1.6 carats in a round brilliant is 7.5mm wide huh? That''s a big difference (if you call a difference of 1mm big, which in the grand scheme of things probably isn''t, is it? lol) The modern cushions I''m looking at range from about 6.5mm wide to about 7mm. I am also looking at some antique stones though and because the depth ranges so much, some of them are around 7.5 mm. I want the BIGGEST one! lol BIG BIG BIG diamonds. BIG....... Lucky I want a brown stone, huh? Otherwise there would be no go..... (moolah)

- Jodie -

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am in looooove too, with ALL of your stackers! And the newest addition is certainly also stunning
30.gif
Lucky girl!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the pics! I definitely like the topaz better. If i read right your new band is a 7.5 but your ering is a 7? Why the difference? I''m still waiting for an email reply. I hope I can order the ring soon! I hope I get the same price you didl You guys made me worry about that.

I ordered it in a size 7.5 so I can wear it on my right hand with other stackers. All my fingers on my right hand are about 1/2 size larger than on the left. Goofy, huh?!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you newbie777!

Thanks so much cushioncutnut! Definitely not the stacker queen. That title has to go to Catmom! Have you seen her collection?
30.gif
31.gif

Icekid - Thank you!

Mausketeer - I know what you mean. I'm a size whore myself
27.gif
31.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 5:33:09 PM
Author: luvmyhalo

Thanks for the pics! I definitely like the topaz better. If i read right your new band is a 7.5 but your ering is a 7? Why the difference? I''m still waiting for an email reply. I hope I can order the ring soon! I hope I get the same price you didl You guys made me worry about that.

I ordered it in a size 7.5 so I can wear it on my right hand with other stackers. All my fingers on my right hand are about 1/2 size larger than on the left. Goofy, huh?!
Thanks! I was worried there was something about eternity bands I didn''t know. My right hand is also bigger. I don''t think a whole 1/2 size, but enough to be noticeable. Especially in the morning for some reason.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Go on girl, that ring is gorgeous!!! LOVE it!!!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2009 12:43:42 AM
Thanks Dani! You don't know how many times I've looked at your thread of your bezel band and thought, 'got...to....have...it!' No luv...no more...must stop now!
3.gif

Thank you Vip! I've been in love with Kate B's set for a looong time. Mine's the teeny tiny baby version of hers!

BTW, have you posted pics of that ginormous ROCK in your avatar yet???!!!
31.gif

the pics are posted. unfortunately, they were taken with my iPhone so they're not the best quality. i'll be taking a trip down to mom's shop soon with a better camera! https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-eternity-ring.104891/

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is such a beautiful band and I can''t believe how great the quality is for the excellent price!!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered it! Halo - hope you don''t mind! It won''t be here for WEEKS. I''m disappointed in that, but it''s ordered. OMG! I can''t believe I did it. So now miss luvmyhalo - what other great sources are there for stackers. I think mine needs at least one friend don''t you? I''m totally blaming you for what might turn into an addiction. It''s ALL your fault!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am just in LOVE with this stacking band! Thanks for posting more pics!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pictures! It is so pretty!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gossamer!

VIP! That ring is stunning!!!!! How fun to get to play with such beautiful rings!

Thank you KCoursolle! And might I say that your 5 stone band is completely DROOL-worthy!!!!
30.gif

Thanks LTP! You don''t know how much all your LOGR rings have tempted me.....bad, very bad!
27.gif
31.gif

Thank you so much Tacori!

Hoofbeats! I posted over in your thread in Colored Stones for places to get stackers. I''m so excited that you ordered this ring! I think you''ll love it. Mine took about 4 weeks. Soooo hard to wait that long. Patience is definitely NOT one of my strong points. Did you go with the blue topaz or another gemstone?

Here''s another pic while I''m here
31.gif

blooooo18.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 6:22:17 PM

Hoofbeats! I posted over in your thread in Colored Stones for places to get stackers. I''m so excited that you ordered this ring! I think you''ll love it. Mine took about 4 weeks. Soooo hard to wait that long. Patience is definitely NOT one of my strong points. Did you go with the blue topaz or another gemstone?
I went with the blue topaz. He told me that it would be really light like an Aqua. Yours looks pretty blue though. I sooooo can''t wait to get it. I''m not patient either. I start to second guess things when I have to wait. I hope it gets here sooner than the 6-8 weeks I was quoted. YIKES.

mausketeer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 10:06:57 AM
I ordered it! Halo - hope you don''t mind! It won''t be here for WEEKS. I''m disappointed in that, but it''s ordered. OMG! I can''t believe I did it. So now miss luvmyhalo - what other great sources are there for stackers. I think mine needs at least one friend don''t you? I''m totally blaming you for what might turn into an addiction. It''s ALL your fault!

Well I''m not Halo but I found this site a few weeks ago - http://www.marleneharriscol.com

There are some really nice antiquey-looking rings and really good prices too I think...... I was thinking of getting one of these as a wedding band for a fishtail solitaire but I don''t think I''m going to go that route now..... still love the rings though:

http://www.marleneharriscol.com/categories/StackableWeddingBands/WB1665.html
http://www.marleneharriscol.com/categories/StackableWeddingBands/WB1495.html
http://www.marleneharriscol.com/categories/StackableWeddingBands/WB1685.html

- Jodie -

(sorry, don''t know how to make these into links - have to copy and paste?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results