shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ruby Earring Drops

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2010 9:13:14 AM
Author: Fly Girl
Thank you, Chrono. I'm thinking that they do look pretty sweet with the studs.

I hope you can find some hoops for yourself, SH.
Thanks Fly Girl. I spent time yesterday shopping for hoops online but didn't find anything. I'm not sure that the pave ones are for me because they have hardly any diamond weight and cost so much. But it they have larger diamond weight then they are too wide to use with earring charms.

I think I may search for some "plain" hoops to start with or maybe some gemstones to turn into charms. I just love your earring charms.
21.gif

ETA: of course I have to get the hoop size right as well as the 2.5mm metal size. It will be a fun hunt.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2010 10:40:09 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

Thank you, Chrono. I''m thinking that they do look pretty sweet with the studs.

Thanks Fly Girl. I spent time yesterday shopping for hoops online but didn''t find anything. I''m not sure that the pave ones are for me because they have hardly any diamond weight and cost so much. But it they have larger diamond weight then they are too wide to use with earring charms.

I think I may search for some ''plain'' hoops to start with or maybe some gemstones to turn into charms. I just love your earring charms.
21.gif

ETA: of course I have to get the hoop size right as well as the 2.5mm metal size. It will be a fun hunt.
My hoops are 13 mm in diameter. I got them from T Lee Link when I was having some jewelry made by her. She normally carries 11 mm diameter but they fit a bit too snug for me. So mine were special ordered from whomever her supplier is. If your piercings are a bit lower on the lobe, then the smaller size looks great.

Best of luck, and thanks again.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/1/2010 11:22:51 PM

Date: 2/1/2010 10:40:09 AM
Author: Stone Hunter

Thank you, Chrono. I'm thinking that they do look pretty sweet with the studs.

Thanks Fly Girl. I spent time yesterday shopping for hoops online but didn't find anything. I'm not sure that the pave ones are for me because they have hardly any diamond weight and cost so much. But it they have larger diamond weight then they are too wide to use with earring charms.

I think I may search for some 'plain' hoops to start with or maybe some gemstones to turn into charms. I just love your earring charms.
21.gif

My hoops are 13 mm in diameter. I got them from T Lee Link when I was having some jewelry made by her. She normally carries 11 mm diameter but they fit a bit too snug for me. So mine were special ordered from whomever her supplier is. If your piercings are a bit lower on the lobe, then the smaller size looks great.

Best of luck, and thanks again.
THANKS I have some very thin 11mm and they are too small for this. I was wondering was mm would be large enough. I'm had trouble finding them thin enough in the larger cirlce size. I'm going to go check out her site!!
9.gif

ETA: Couldn't find them on her site great gemstone work though! So I emailed her abou the huggies.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How did I miss these initially?!? These are absolutely delightful: the hue is perfect, that wonderful silky red that screams red fluorescence, and the settings are classic. I adore!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2010 10:47:57 PM
Author: Circe
How did I miss these initially?!? These are absolutely delightful: the hue is perfect, that wonderful silky red that screams red fluorescence, and the settings are classic. I adore!
Thanks, Circe. You can see how your gorgeous new pendant reminded me of these. I love the pear shape for pendants and earrings.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results