shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pendant Setting Currently with Prasiolite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with TL for a "cooler" colour like blue or green or anything in between. A "hot" colour like red and yellow might be too "strong" for the delicate setting.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom,

That''s a gorgeous necklace. Is it one of a kind? The pendant design reminds me of Edwardian/Early Deco period. I may be in the minority, but I agree with TL and Chrono regarding a cooler stone in the pendant. The first stone that came to mind when I saw the pendant was aquamarine. Other suggestions are minty green tourmaline or garnet, light blue sapphire. If you prefer something red, a bright ruby red stone, in my opinion, may overwhelm the setting, but a light pink sapphire, pink tourmaline, pad color spinel or malaya garnet may look nice. You have a lot of pendants already, I guess you can pick a color that you don''t have.

AN

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, it is GORGEOUS.
30.gif
Here I have been farming and almost missed out on this BEAUTY!!!!!
38.gif
I am so glad to see this.
9.gif
YOU HAVE THE BEST TASTE
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
What about green so you can wear with your tsavorite or red zircon?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono and AN, I''m not married to the red but thought it would be nice since I don''t have a red pendant. At this point I might just take any color. It''s beginning to look like I will have to have something cut as I can find nothing with the size I need. AN, I don''t think it''s a one of a kind but I haven''t seen anything like it before either.

Thanks Skippy, you''re such a sweetie! My little farmer buddy! xoxoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results