shape
carat
color
clarity

Neighbor rant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 12
6.gif
6.gif
7 PM
Author: rfath
You have to develop a sense of humor if you live in apartments or shared-space condos. Otherwise, you''ll end up either insane or bitter (or maybe both)
2.gif

My fiance used to live in an apartment in a two-family house. He wasn''t told that his neighbor was a crazy narcoleptic who insisted that she get at least 12 hours of sleep a night so she wouldn''t fall asleep at work. Sounds fair, until you realize that she had ears more sensitive than a bat''s. It finally got to the point where the landlady tried to evict my fiance and his housemate because of the stories this woman told.... they requested that the landlady ''witness'' the noises that the other woman was complaining of. Literally, she was complaining about the hydraulics on their office chair, a squeak in a floorboard that she could allegedly hear from two walls away. Footsteps... doors closing... ::shudder::

Current neighbors aren''t too bad, really. They all hate each other, but none of them have tried to pick a fight with us. They''ve tried to run each other over in the parking lots before, and have had the police out for restraining orders a number of times (tell them they can''t talk to my son! He was NOT running his toys over their cars and scratching their paint! Angel would NEVER!).
20.gif

I can''t wait to have a house someday... but this IS Massachusetts. I''m not sure we''ll ever be able to afford it. Until then, we have the JOYS of nutty neighbors sharing walls with us.
It''s sad when we describe neighbors that try to run people over and have restraining orders against them as "not that bad"
2.gif
What has the shared living world come to??? At least we''ll have funny stories to tell in the future (they''ll only be funny when we are comfortably living in our very own HOUSES...unless we have the misfortune of living next to people that put saran wrap over our toilets!)

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock

rfaith --

even a house doesnt eliminate bad neighbors...
I live in an nice area and a perk is that its very easy to avoid interacting with your neighbors if you don''t want to, but sometimes you''re forced to, like when the neighbors on one side decided they didn''t want to drain their pool onto their property, so they started dumping their pool contents at the end of the summer on the back corner of our property. Ruining a huge portion of the lawn and two trees...this eventually stopped when my lawyer father wrote them some letter full of legal mumble jumble...
Now the other side, we had these horrible people with tons of kids and 2 yippie dogs and they REFUSED to get an invisible fence which is law if you let them outside w/o supervision. My sweet, old 17 yr old cat, Rockie, LOVES to sit out on our deck or in the gardens in the summer. So one day I came home from shopping and I hear barking and I chase one dog off our deck and then I noticed one barking at a tree in the backyard. I was like omg, Rockie! And I ran to the tree, threw something at the dog because he got in this attack mode look to him, and I look up and about 20 feet up is my 18 pound 17 yr old cat who has''t jumped up on anything more than a 1ft for the past 5 yrs....she got 20 feet up to the first branch. Luckily we had painters in our house and they had a huge ladder we were able to use to get her down, and her claws were all bloody because she wasn''t used to that stress at all. And the idiot neighbors saw nothign wrong and were like well then your cat shouldn''t be outside. Outside on my deck! Minding her own business. We called the cops and they went over and talked to them told them next time they''d be fined.

I know its not the same as having to share walls...but they''re still bad neighbors. Anyway, good luck to everyone with their horrible neighbors. It really is amazing how many people are so inconsiderate and think that they''re entitled to act that way

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
blue824--once again, unbelievable! There are certain people that should not be allowed to have children or pets...talk about irresponsible pet ownership! Your poor cat! And you''re right...no matter what the situation, there are always going to be problems. Isn''t life wonderful??!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 2
6.gif
1:25 PM
Author: Blue824

... It really is amazing how many people are so inconsiderate and think that they''re entitled to act that way

This sums it up. I have found that whether it''s a neighbor like the idiots we''ve described here or people at work or driving in traffic--everyone just thinks he/she is THE most important person in the universe. What ever happened to being considerate of others? It''s a lost art for Pete''s sake.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about the neighbor GG...what is it with inconsiderate people and especially neighbors?

Here's my rant! We live in a townhouse on the end of 6 connected similar units. The rest of the buildings have labelled ours Bachelor Row because there is us on the end, a bachelor next to us in his mid-20's, 2 bachelor's in their mid-20's/high 20's next to him, a 40+ bachelor rental guy, another mid 20's bachelor and then lastly, a couple similar to us on the other end.

So of course all the young bachelors are jazzed to all be in the same building so they instantly become friends when we moved in (last year) and would throw parties at our next door neighbor's house. Parties which would last until 2am and would mostly take place on their patio because our neighbor is a smoker. If it wasn't a party, it was a guyshangingonthepatioanddrinking thing which would eventually get loud and rowdy up until 2am as well.

What added to the discomfort was that the way our buildings are built..the houses themselves are very sound-proofed, BUT the patios carry noise right up to the building windows and literally we would hear the whole conversations of the guys/partiers as if they were sitting on our bed and talking to us. Our master bedroom faced the street/patios. The acoustics were perfect, and horrible at the same time. We would be woken out of a dead sleep at 2am to hear the laughter and conversations.

It took us many months of trying to be diplomatic with our neighbor, who we liked just fine except for this totally inconsiderate of others behavior...before we finally got him to understand that it was really irritating us and he was being a rat. Greg went down a few times at 1am to tell them to be quiet, I went down a few times to do the same. I should also mention that our complex has a 'curfew' of loud noise of about 10:30pm, but in general it's not really necessary since our complex is pretty quiet in general, except of course our irritating row of bachelors.

Besides lamenting our horrible placement in the building (aka why couldn't we be over in young-married-couple-row where it's quiet and they all get together for dinners once a month!), we were still finding a way to shut up our neighbor well into summer of last year (we moved in Jan). Finally as a last straw, Greg had a very blunt convo with our neighbor and reminded him about the curfew and asked him to please take inside the festivities after a reasonable hour, aka 11pm. Honestly, I think I have only ever once heard them partying inside the house, the sound-proofing was so good.

Finally, somehow it sunk in that we were about to throttle him, and they started partying down the block at another bachelor's house, thank god...sorry for the couple at the other end though.
9.gif
However, last nite AGAIN for the first time in many months, I heard the drunken laughter and convos at 2am...I was having trouble sleeping anyway because I was really hot...and could not fall asleep until 3am when they all left and went home.

So I'm hoping today I see our neighbor on the patio or something while I am watering plants and will be able to work in a 'so how was the party last nite' and give him the death-glare and again tell him to TAKE IT INSIDE! How hard is it to party inside after 11pm so that you don't wake up the neighbors? It's not just us that hears them, but we are the only ones who say anything. I just don't understand how it's so difficult to be considerate of your neighbors when you know that the acoustics are carrying every word you say!

Lastly, I hate the whole scenario as well because I feel like an old fuddy-duddy when I complain to him that we are trying to sleep and to keep it down or take it inside. Was it only 5-6 years ago that I was in their shoes?!? It seems like SO LONG ago.
6.gif

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Glad to see people agreeing to my ex''s insanity. I thought maybe it was just me!!He did it because he knows I hate walking into a dark house. It scares the crap out of me. He also took all my shades, you know the old fashion ones that work on some sort of tension rod, and messed them up so I would have to keep jerking them the get the tension to catch. He knew that drove me nuts.Yeah, I hope they locked him in a cell with a BIG OL BUBBA that was afraid of the dark that would tell him"Hey man, that''s not cool." and teach him a leason. We live in a small town and of course it made the papers. I still get kidded about it to this day. It is kinda funny now, but at the time
29.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
blue- My fiance has neighbors whose BIG dog came into HIS yard and went after his cat... His cat is a FIGHTER... and proceed to slice the dogs nose open and the dog ran away.. and the neighbors had the nerve to come over and yell at them for their cat beating up their dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its almost comical! But I feel bad for you and your poor little kitty!

Your story just totally reminded me of that and how dumb people can be!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Haha MelisaSue, that''s pretty funny!! How embarasing for the neighbors! My cats are fighters, well at least they bring home their share of trophies at least? but when it comes to dogs they run! Hell, one of my cats the first time we let him onto the deck started hissing at flowers
1.gif
He''s gotten used to them now, hehee.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
my fiances cat has fought with just about every other cat in the neighborhood.. He does NOT like other cats.. or dogs (supposedly there was once a dog that he was friends with.. but this was a one time thing). He has calmed down a bit.. as he is now 15.. but he even scares ME a little bit.. he has BIG claws.. and I know he''ll use them..

My cats are another story all together. My baby doesn''t go outside.. so she has no fighting skills.. she doesn''t really even know how to use her claws the right way.. She is not a fan of other animals though.. and gets really defensive if any strange cat comes in the house (or if our other cat goes to vet and comes home smelling funny.. she acts like SHE is a strange cat). The only encounter she has had with the outdoors is one time she got outside without us knowing.. and managed to get sprayed by a SKUNK.. that was AWFUL.. but this is why we don''t let her outside!

My moms cat goes outside.. but she is afraid of EVERYTHING (Even me) and usually runs from other animals.. there is a cat out there who likes to pick on her.. but you can tell she trys to run from them.. because all the bites she has gotten have been on her butt or her tail or her hind legs.. (3 different incidents.. poor thing.. I know they were all the same cat).

My indoor cat has fought with the cat that picks on the other cat THROUGH the window.. We have seen it.. she literally jumps up at the window and throws herself around and hisses and stuff like she is fighting this cat.. Have I mentioned she''s not smart?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Anyway, I guess this has totally gotten off topic of bad neighbors! but...I'm cracking up thinking of your cat running at the window and trying to fight with the other cat. Just on stupid animals, one time I had heard that if you put a towel on a dogs head to cover its eyes, you could tell how smart he was by how quickly he shook it off...so i was house sitting for this adorable dog, real sweet sweet black lab and i tried it...and he just sat down and took a nap hehe

Anyway, my cats go outside because they've been adopted strays or barn cats. They're really sweet and realy only go out during the summer and come home every night. Fortunately we have a nice big deck and back yard and behind us are woods and a golf course. Lots of running room.

What will you do with your cat and your fiance's when you move in together?

btw, that's sad about your mom's cat. i wonder why she keeps wanting to go outside! i'm such a sucker for animals. especially ones that get picked on...my youngest cat, we got because our friend said there were kittens at the barn she boards her horses at and the mom died and only 2 kittens were left because the others got picked off so they needed a home. so they brought the 2 kittens to our house...one was this gorgeous grey cat and the other had half a tail, scabs on his neck from a hawk trying to pick him off and was so tiny...which one did we keep? the half tail mutant demon cat because i felt so bad for him (my aunt took the other one in) and now...i'm about to take in a new hamster which was taken in by my mom's friend's daughter who works in a vet office because someone brought her in and i guess these stupid kids bought her and would stick her in papertowel tubes and launch her out of them
7.gif
(to revert it back to bad neighbors, i bet those kids will turn out to be really horrible ones when they grow up!)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
blue - we both still live with our parents.. so our kitties are going to stay with our respective parents.. and we are going to adopt a kitten! We will both be very very sad to leave our kitties.. but there is no way they could co-exist.. and our parents would probably miss them if we took them anyway (Mine claim they wouldn''t.. but I know better!).

I don''t understand how people can abuse animals (like the hamster you are getting). Are your cats ok with hamsters? I kind of want one.. but would be afraid my cat would get at the cage. (my sisters hamster had a similar fate when she was young.. by a NEIGHBORS cat.. as a matter of fact). Its sweet that you got the little half-tailed kitten. Those are the ones that need good homes the most.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2005 3
6.gif
1:50 AM
Author: BLINGQUEEN
My ex husband broke into my home and stole all the light bulbs in the house!!

OMG!!! NFW!!!!
6.gif

I''m sorry.... but that is freakin'' HILARIOUS!!!!! I''m definitely adding that to my box of "ways to get revenge"... lol!!!
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I live in a condo and the people on my left and right both work at the same company I do. Anyway, the couple on our right are pretty young 22/23 (we''re 30/31) and her husband has been gone since Jan 7 not to return until the 29th - for business.

One night around 10pm she knocks on our door - we look at each other like who in the world could that be because we just moved to this town a few months ago - so he gets out of bed (we''re old fuddyduds, too) puts some clothes on and it''s the neighbor girl. She asks to borrow a hammer and in his drowsy state he gives it to her.

She wanted to surpise her husband when he gets back by putting together the new computer desk she got him for Christmas so from 10:15pm until about midnight it''s her with our hammer. Who puts together a pre-fab desk with a hammer - aren''t those usually screws?

Anyway, she would have had weeks to put this desk together - why on a Wednesday night until midnight.

It was funny because he came back to bed with me - a few minutes later we hear the hammering and we both start laughing - I smothered him with my pillow laughing calling him an idiot - If she asks for a hammer at 10o''clock you don''t GIVE it to her!!!! He won''t live that down for a while.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I would suggest introducing him to some batcholerettes. That may completly solve your problem. Then he can introduce the other batcholers to her friends, etc - you get my drift.
28.gif
9.gif
Pretty soon you may have that just married couples row.
12.gif

Unfortunately, bad neighbors are something you have to deal with until you move or they move. The best thing to do is confront them non-judgementally & calmly state what your problem is and way it''s specific to you. And, never let it fester to the point of total meltdown. We were the brunt of one of those. Sometimes you really don''t know your behaviour is a problem. Our first house was in the city , fairly dense population - but plenty of street parking. Somehow we ended up having four cars. Well being young and clueless we just parked them where ever without giving any thought. Looking back, of course we should have known better & a simple "hey can you park on the other side please" would have surficed. Instead, I pull up and my next door neighbor just broke bad on me. I was in tears. He was screaming - how can two driver''s have four cars? Do you purposely park in front of my house to annoy me - blah blah blah. I changed our parking habits, never spoke a word to them & finally they moved. They were pretty crabby people in general.

GG, unfortunately for you, you may be in a situation that won''t resolve itself until one of you moves. Sounds like you have handled it well so far. Don''t know what else you can do. If you have an complex manager, you can always resort to their arbitration. Good luck!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Erin, that''s funny. We had something simlar. At around the same time 10pm, our kinda nutty neighbor rings the door bell. We were in bed as well. Well she look rather frantic and asks if my hubby can help her move something. When he came back, I asked what he was moving. He gave me one of those - you don''t want to know looks. Turns out, she was making a music room - and he moved a rather large drum set. You get my drift. Same situation as you. But, I''ve never heard them since. And, I never asked - out of sight out of ear shoot - that''s all I care about.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish F&I! He''s younger...about 25 so I don''t know that I''d want to subject any of my friends to his bachelor-loving ways.
9.gif
But he is a really nice guy who hopefully will settle down at some point. I did see him yesterday on the patio and did my noncholant ''how was the party'' question, which segwayed into the discussion about how we can hear them etc. He suggested they take it out to the garage side of the house (other side) when they come home from clubs at 1am. I said that was an excellent idea! hehee. He was concerned apparently that we''d be irritated by the garage door opening and closing. I assured him we couldn''t hear the garage door (we can''t from the master bedroom which is the other side of the house), what I didn''t tell him was that it is much more enjoyable to hear a periodic garage door than drunken twenty-somethings howling on the patio...hehe.
9.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, those are great/horrible stories! It never ceases to amaze me how bad some people can be, but I suppose there's no solution other than to become a hermit.

I used to live in VA in a house with a yard. The neighborhood had "regulations" about lawn length and stuff, which makes it sound nicer than it was, it was just your average middle class area. My BF was in the navy and would go out to sea periodically, leaving me on my own. I broke my wrist at one point, and so I couldn't mow the lawn myself. My neighbor would come over and do it for me, but he was out of town for a week, so it had to wait. My other neighbors called my landlord and told them we had knee high grass. Ankle deep, at most!!

So I went over to neighbors house and when the husband opened the door I introduced myself and said that I was sorry for the grass being long, and in the future I hoped he'd feel comfortable enough to address me directly with any issues, as I certainly wanted us all to get along. So this guy, who's well over 6 feet tall and BIG, gets right up in my face, chews his tobacco, and really nonchalantly leans over and spits on my shoe. Then he proceeds to call me names I won't repeat and physically pushes me off his stoop.

Needless to say we didn't get along with them, and there are plenty of other followup stories, but I'll spare you. One involved us making a pool in the back of our pickup truck to compete with their pool in their backyard. Take that, jackasses!
16.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
At least if you have your own home, you don''t always have to share walls with the neighbors.... though my poor parents have definitely had some doozies over the years. Their current neighbors across the street don''t believe in fences for their cattle. The cattle think my parents planted the garden for their exclusive enjoyment...

I had some run-ins with fiance''s parents'' neighbors a few times when parking my car on the street in front of their house. They''re SO obsessed with property value that my little Ford Probe''s mere presence in the area was lowering it! How COULD I? Had some of them threaten harm to it a few times... interestingly now that I have the Mini, no one says a thing (besides requesting that I get a REAL car the next time. Muhahaha). Fiance''s parents are planning on retiring to Cape Cod and are thinking about leaving their house as a gift to us eventually. I can''t wait until the neighbors find out!
2.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Funny, why is parking such an issue? Maybe we are the bad neighbors.
11.gif
The house directly across the street has a small driveway - but they have three cars. So, they park directly in front of our house - not theirs which I can''t understand. We have no problem with it except when we are there. Our good car stays in the driveway & our resident beat about (a 1988 (or so) blue buick lasabre - equiped with blue velvet interior, fuzzy dice & a wolfpack booblehead.
9.gif
, we leave on the road when we are in town. All we have to do is park this car in front of *their* house & they never park on our side again.
11.gif
We have to do this every 6 months or so. The must get mortified thinking someone may think our "blue velvet" is their car.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Parking is a huge issue in my neighborhood. At times we have to park blocks away, which isn''t fun in the winter. I''ve seen people''s cars get keyed for being too far from the hydrant (wasting space) and things like that. Also, during the winter, if it snows and you shovel out your car, the space is yours until the snow melts - you just put a lawn chair or something in the spot to mark it. Trust me, no one touches them. Our neighbor didn''t believe me and moved one last year and got his window smashed.

Haha, I''m making it sound like I live in a gangsta neighborhood. You betta check yo''selves beeotches, pizzypizarking ain''t a joke yo!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
our neighborhood is somewhat transitional, our new townhouses are on one side, older 40+ well maintained houses on the other, including a carpentry business who often has trucks and multiple cars parked in the driveway.

their side of the street is permit only, ours is in petition right now to become permit only, because we live only about a mile from the HP Pavilion Arena where the Sharks play and many concerts are held, so we get alot of overflow parking during the summers esp.

the carpentry business is RABID about people parking in front--so much so that when I havep parked there in the past there for a minute aka to run over to the house and open the door for delivery men, they come out and tell me 'you can't park there!'. i am always so tempted to tell them, 'sure call the tow truck and i'll be gone by the time they get here, mr. anal!!'. instead i just nod. FOR NOW!
9.gif

on our side of the street we get all types of randoms and since our cars aren't exactly beautiful or new, we can't really complain about others! however, once there was a big old ugly commercial truck with a big open trailer kind of thing with all types of tools hanging out of it, the taillights were broken, expired reg, etc. it was there for a few days, parked right in front of our house and so tall that we cuoldn't see out of our french door windows! finally after 4 days i called it in, and then after 7 days i called in again, when we got home it was gone...but i had left that afternoon and they had the engine running with NO ONE in sight (kind of creepy...i waited to see if anyone would come out and actually drive the mystery vehicle), so who knows if they drove it away themselves or had it fined/towed.

park randoms in front of our house, that's fine but i drew the line at the big ugly commercial illegal vehicle for 6+ days!!
9.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 2
6.gif
2:30 PM
Author: Blue Chica
Parking is a huge issue in my neighborhood. At times we have to park blocks away, which isn''t fun in the winter. I''ve seen people''s cars get keyed for being too far from the hydrant (wasting space) and things like that. Also, during the winter, if it snows and you shovel out your car, the space is yours until the snow melts - you just put a lawn chair or something in the spot to mark it. Trust me, no one touches them. Our neighbor didn''t believe me and moved one last year and got his window smashed.

Haha, I''m making it sound like I live in a gangsta neighborhood. You betta check yo''selves beeotches, pizzypizarking ain''t a joke yo!
9.gif

LOL!!! That''s awesome!! Do people carry around lawn chairs in their cars to save their parking spots?!?
9.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they do, although construction cones and milk crates are also popular spot savers (I''m a rusted folding chair kind of girl myself).

People not from my area can''t comprehend the parking and driving tendencies around here. People triple-park without a thought (overnight), but touch a lawn chair and your @$$ is GRASS. I personally am not a fan of the system (at least when it comes to double parking), but when in rome...

rfath

Shiny_Rock
f&i... you don''t happen to live in Massachusetts, do you?
2.gif

I love picking on fiance''s parents'' neighbors. They''re the type that would be terrified of a LeSabre with fuzzy dice. They don''t understand my obsession with car detailing either, and sit and stare for hours...

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
That whole lawn chair thing is hilarious!! I visited a friend in Chicago a few years ago and couldn''t believe how common--and universally acknowledged and respected--the system was! BlueChica, I guess MA is the same?

(And to answer your prior post from the other thread, once I''m settled in CA, I''m sure we could work it out
2.gif
.....although that will be a while b/c I''m actually moving back in w/ my parents for the time being while I work for my dad, etc
6.gif
Should be interesting. At least bf lives 5 min. away so I will kind of go back and forth and hopefully not be driven crazy!)

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, in Chicago I''ve seen people use a variety of things to save their spots...I think my favorite parking spot saver was a vaccuum cleaner I saw one day on the north side of Chicago
1.gif

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Ah - I knew you were working for dad, but didn''t know you were living with them. Good luck with that.
11.gif

I live in an old area of Boston that has some quirks. The lawnchair thing, for example, does not seem widespread (at least not in the other areas I frequent a lot). I think that particular quirk is a great idea. Why should you spend hours shoveling out a spot only to lose it the first time you drive?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 3
6.gif
6.gif
6 PM
Author: rfath
f&i... you don''t happen to live in Massachusetts, do you?
2.gif

I love picking on fiance''s parents'' neighbors. They''re the type that would be terrified of a LeSabre with fuzzy dice. They don''t understand my obsession with car detailing either, and sit and stare for hours...
No, but I could certainly let you borrow the ultimate in lowering property values just to see their expression.
11.gif
9.gif

"Blue Velvet" actually has a cult following.
9.gif

And, I guess it must be the last of the cars you can tinker with because people looovvee to work on that car.

They did a story recently on one of the news shows about a city - may have been Boston - where they were cracking down on all the junk in the road to save parking places. They were riding around in a trash truck pitching the stuff in. Those of you who knows my vaccum cleaner story can gladly use it to save your spot. It would be nice to find *some* usefulness.
39.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh the good ol days - I just moved from Chicago a few months ago and I had a milk crate, an old folding chair and a ratty broom to lay across the two. Nobody - absolutely ever stole my spot.

The funniest I ever saw was a folding chair and a stuffed man - like you see on porches during Halloween - holding a sign that said ''Don''t even think about it!''

Makes me think of that commercial for the trunk monkey!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
A house does not garuntee good neighbours I have 4 that''s right 4 shockers.
29.gif
29.gif

A little background on where I live. A fairly nice area of Melbourne where all the houses back onto a lakes system which in turn heads out to the bay so a lot of boats etc as all houses on the water ways have their own private moorings. Noise echos a lot over the water so most people try to keep it down but there are a few exceptions. Theer is also a council ruling that allows boats, music etc only between 11am-11pm

Number 1

Has a child called James have only seen this kid twice but from day one how do I know his name is James cause every morning without fail sometime between 6 and 7 am he will throw a tanty of epic proportions (just as an little starter) and the parents reactions *pathetic pleading voice*"Now James please don''t yell. James please. James mummy doesn''t like it when you yell" or the dad just yells right on back neither approach really works but as I said it''s just a starter. I have counted one Saturday 9 tantrums in one day
29.gif
29.gif
. That''s gotta be some kind of record.
20.gif
So now (and this is really cruel but it seems to work) when we are out in our backyard and he thorws a tanty my brother and FI mimic him.
11.gif

Number 2

Party Animal a few houses down from me. Party every Saturday night til early hours of Sunday morning. Festivities include loud music, lots of shouting, numerous complaints to the police about the noise and 3 am dive bombing off the jetty and Skinny Dipping in the waterways (please little fishies and eels that live in there go nibble on some painful body parts)
20.gif
. Thankfully the house is up for sale and they will hopefully be moving soon.

Number 3

The boat man. The one who starts his boat motor at 7:30am every Sunday morning. Thank you Mr Boat Man Sleep is highly overrated.
20.gif

Number 4

The hypocrite accross the street. They yell at kids for playing basketball in the street at 8pm at night (daylight savings time it''s still sunny) yet every Saturday and Sunday morning once again early they decide to regal the street with the lovely sounds of Classical and what can only be described as Little Italy music (i.e. you hear it everytime a hollywood movie involves Italians) Neither style is bad it''s just that they really, really should learn work the volume.
29.gif
And to top them off she stands at the window in her bra with the light on at nights. It is truley a horrid sight as she really doesn''t have a bra only type figure.

Well there''s my little rant. Thank you all for letting me get it off my chest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results