shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with this Precision Set ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kapow

Rough_Rock
willask1.jpg

I found this ring in a post. The poster says it's the precision set #7703 but I can't seem to locate it on their website.

Link to original post-> https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/coming-soon-too-precision-set-gog.32293/

Can anyone give me more info on this ring, costs, where to purchase, etc?

Thanks!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know that www.goodoldgold.com carries that line. Give them a call and see if they can find it for you.

kapow

Rough_Rock
That looks pretty darn close to it! :)

I emailed GOG but no reply yet. Anyone else have any info on this setup? Thanks!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe there was a poster on here a time ago who bought that ring from www.goodoldgold.com along with his diamond. I think the poster was ChrisUK.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing wrong with emailing but this is a very busy time of year for most vendors. You may have better luck just picking up the phone and giving them a call. As far as I know, GOG is the only PS vendor I know of who carries the line.

kapow

Rough_Rock
Ya, that''s pretty close, but not quite the same as the one I''m looking for above. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results