shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Help!! Disappointed in Whiteflash! Please advise!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the ring(s) are good now. The ering had a small line/scratch by the head. Its gone now. The rings are also polished nicely
now. I don't see anything "iffy" about these photos. Not sure why some people are being alarmist. I think you need
to see the rings in person.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Still within 30 days for full refund…

Looks like its the same ring, you can still see a bit of where the scratch was below the head in the first picture, 10 days cause of weekend and shipping…

@Texas Leaguer

Can you please personally inspect the ring and let me know what you think?

I am not in the office today so cannot personally inspect the ring. However, I have asked the production team to take another hard look at it, and I have requested additional images from our photo team.

The black areas you referenced are simply shadows caused by the high contrast typical of jewelry photography, or any object that has highly reflective surfaces. The additional photos should put your mind to rest.

It's important to remember that the photos are significantly enlarged, so even an insignificant imperfection will be magnified.

The ring was repolished in our shop, as was the plan indicated to you after evaluating the ring upon its return. We did find the tool mark (your image #2 of your original post) and the light scratching. These indeed should have been caught in QC, but all which could be addressed by repolishing.

A note about re-polishing : It is a standard part of ring maintenance. Scratches and dings will occur over time no matter how carefully a ring is worn. One of the benefits of our free one-year service plan is that customers can get their engagement ring repolished prior to their wedding, and many our our customers take advantage of that.

I will have an update for you soon with additional photos.

Bank3r

Rough_Rock
I am not in the office today so cannot personally inspect the ring. However, I have asked the production team to take another hard look at it, and I have requested additional images from our photo team.

The black areas you referenced are simply shadows caused by the high contrast typical of jewelry photography, or any object that has highly reflective surfaces. The additional photos should put your mind to rest.

It's important to remember that the photos are significantly enlarged, so even an insignificant imperfection will be magnified.

The ring was repolished in our shop, as was the plan indicated to you after evaluating the ring upon its return. We did find the tool mark (your image #2 of your original post) and the light scratching. These indeed should have been caught in QC, but all which could be addressed by repolishing.

A note about re-polishing : It is a standard part of ring maintenance. Scratches and dings will occur over time no matter how carefully a ring is worn. One of the benefits of our free one-year service plan is that customers can get their engagement ring repolished prior to their wedding, and many our our customers take advantage of that.

I will have an update for you soon with additional photos.

Thank you Bryan! Glad to hear you confirm that it is just reflection from in the photo. Looking forward to see the ring!

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
Just want to say thanks to Bryan for keeping all of us watching from the sidelines apprised as well. He definitely doesn't have to, but it's nice to see a vendor working with a customer to make sure they're happy.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Attached are additional images of the rings taken from off angles so as to minimize black reflections.
The photo team reminded me that black in this photo environment is normally the camera lens itself reflecting back. When the camera lens is pointed directly at a reflective surface it will mirror back into the photo. (You can actually see it in the top of the prong facing directly at the camera in the top photo.)

Benchmark-Small-Pave-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side2.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Wedding-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Wedding-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side2.jpg

Bank3r

Rough_Rock
Attached are additional images of the rings taken from off angles so as to minimize black reflections.
The photo team reminded me that black in this photo environment is normally the camera lens itself reflecting back. When the camera lens is pointed directly at a reflective surface it will mirror back into the photo. (You can actually see it in the top of the prong facing directly at the camera in the top photo.)

Benchmark-Small-Pave-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Engagement-Ring-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side2.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Wedding-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side.jpg Benchmark-Small-Pave-Wedding-in-Platinum-from-Whiteflash_67255_70847_Side2.jpg

Thank you @Texas Leaguer for the updated photos and answering all of my questions.

I really appreciate everyone at Whiteflash for their patience and helping me thru this whole process. The rings looks great and I look forward to geting them back.

And I would like to thanks everyone on the forum for your help and feedback too!

Bank3r

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

I just received the rings in the mail and it is much improved compare to the first time I got them, the rings now looks very new and clean to the eye. I am very happy with the results and would like to say Thank you to @Texas Leaguer and everyone on the forum!

Sorry for the poor lighting but here are a couple of pics along side my brother’s tiffany diamond.
84305492-8D8F-4074-88E4-1BD976BB693B.jpeg E1D53A1F-0268-4F11-B754-B101F973EA70.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just received the rings in the mail and it is much improved compare to the first time I got them, the rings now looks very new and clean to the eye. I am very happy with the results and would like to say Thank you to @Texas Leaguer and everyone on the forum!

Sorry for the poor lighting but here are a couple of pics along side my brother’s tiffany diamond.
84305492-8D8F-4074-88E4-1BD976BB693B.jpeg E1D53A1F-0268-4F11-B754-B101F973EA70.jpeg

Beautiful! So glad it was resolved. Wear in good health and blingy joy ♥️

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful! Enjoy that gorgeous ring!

Bibbi*Jazzy*T

Rough_Rock

They look beautiful to me. :)
As Bryan mentioned it's the lighting when you take a photo.
Enjoy your rings for many years to come. :D
Haven't bought anything from Whiteflash.com as of yet.
But, from what I've seen from the response of Vice-President of the company in the responses here to your concerns.
I would not hesitate to buy from them and choose a custom design.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results