shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help choosing a Round

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That E/VS2...

but would also try to stick with the budget. And perhaps there doesn't need to be much a of a tradeoff involved:

Here's another ~.8cts E

weight: 0.84
size: 6.15mm
AGS grades: E / SI1, ideal proportions and finish
HCA: 0.7-EX (ex-ex-ex-ex)

And IS:
8187860.JPG

Just an idea... like any other. I am not an expert.

zach_xt

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/26/2006 5:28:18 AM
Author: valeria101
That E/VS2...

but would also try to stick with the budget. And perhaps there doesn''t need to be much a of a tradeoff involved:

Here''s another ~.8cts E

weight: 0.84

size: 6.15mm

AGS grades: E / SI1, ideal proportions and finish

HCA: 0.7-EX (ex-ex-ex-ex)

And IS:

Just an idea... like any other. I am not an expert.

That looks fantastic. My only concern is the level of inclusions mapped out on the Cert. Of course, without a magnified image I can''t know exactly how they''ll appear. This one is definitely a contender, though. Excellent spread!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/26/2006 5:17:43 PM
Author: zach_xt

That looks fantastic. My only concern is the level of inclusions mapped out on the Cert. Of course, without a magnified image I can''t know exactly how they''ll appear. This one is definitely a contender, though. Excellent spread!
Yeah... about the cut. Nice IS too! This is why it got press, basically.

Dunno if pictures really show clarity that well. I know DCD does good pictures and you could always ask for one. The markings on lab reports are never much inspiration to me: SI1 just means ''seeing is believing''
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results