T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love Sharon Tate too. RIP. :halo:

tate.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gong Li. This is one of my all time favorite film posters.

8101poster_image_1475_3_-1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iman

iman.jpg

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Denzel Washington and Jacqueline Smith.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
She reminds me a lot of Julie Christie and Catherine Deneuve - two other very gorgeous women.

How could I forget Julie Christie! What an original and spectacularly beautiful face! Again, the photo posted does not do her justice!!!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This gal's pretty, and so natural looking. :Up_to_something:

dove_evolution.jpg

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I've always found the actor Julian Sands quite attractive. This is a picture of him from the movie, A Room with a View.

JS.jpg

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
And for the best-looking woman, I think Monica Belluci is stunning. She is in the most recent Dior cosmetics ads campaign.

MB.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another photo of Julie Christie. It is not one in which I remember seeing her before, but it I think it is lovely. There are many, "signature" photos of her around, primarily from her most famous films.

Deb/AGBF

JulieChristie1.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I can't pick one.

Paul Newman for sure, Patrick Swayze, Johnny Depp (chiseled jaws all around!)

Liz Taylor, Greta Garbo, Marilyn Monroe, Scarlett Johanson (I guess I like my women curvy!)

eta~ Catherine Zeta Jones--stunning

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Let's see..... My answers will be Hollywood based but i really do think there are probably better looking people in the "real world" I just haven't met.

Man: Tie between Tyson Beckford and Sam Worthington

Woman: Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum says her success didnt come easy.jpg

large.jpg

Sam-Worthington.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tyson Beckford.
RAWR.

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Haven said:
Tyson Beckford.
RAWR.

Ha! Isn't he delicious! I think physically Tyson Beckford is #1, but I find Sam Worthington is also very attractive for some reason.... Especially in the last terminator movie. Must be the bad boy look.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Ummmm... Mr and Mrs Tuckins, of course!! :tongue: :wink2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ilovethiswebsite said:
Must be the bad boy look.

Ice Cube nails the bad boy look.
Woof, Grrrrr!

icecube3.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dame Edna!!

dameedna460.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
Here is another photo of Julie Christie. It is not one in which I remember seeing her before, but it I think it is lovely. There are many, "signature" photos of her around, primarily from her most famous films.

Deb/AGBF

She's still beautiful! It's funny because she actually just narrated a documentary on the woman I think is the most beautiful (to me)- Greta Garbo.

julie_christie2.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been in love with Tim Daly since I saw him on "Wings." :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: And for those looking for a younger version of Tim Daly, there's Christian Bale. :naughty:

tim_daly.jpg

ChristianBale1.jpg

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I actually shiver every time I see Johnny Depp. The man is the definition of beautiful. It's that mouth... I'll post another pic just for eye candy :love: I'm also drooling over Jonathan Rhys Myers at the moment. And I totally fancy Dermot O'Leary from the X Factor!

As for girls, hard to choose! Currently Natascha McElhone is my number one, closely followed by Cheryl, but I have a long list of girl crushes!

Johnny Depp.jpg

Natascha McElhone.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
Dame Edna!!

Hahaha.

So, is that for best-looking man or woman? :lol:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not sure who I would pick, but I can tell you who my mom thinks is the best looking man ever: JFK Jr.

JFK_Jr_001_072006.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sillyberry said:
I'm not sure who I would pick, but I can tell you who my mom thinks is the best looking man ever: JFK Jr.
;( Why did he have to die so young!! He was beautiful!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Christian Bale would have been my third one to add. He is a beautiful beautiful man.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
crasru said:
I agree, it is a wonderful movie, and he is a great actor. Omar Sharif is in the movie, too. Peter O'Toole is definitely not a stud, but he has this element of weirdness that is very attractive. I was happy when he got Lifetime accomplishments award.

crasru,

We also both admired another (half) Irishman, Anthony Quinn. Do you remember starting a thread on him eons ago? I, also, had admired him in, "La Strada". Now there was a man with a strong sexual presence!

Deb/AGBF

Oh yes! And what a great actor! I am getting off on a tangent again, but it took him a while to get his first (potential) break - a tiny role of an Indian welcoming an English pilgrim. According to the scenario, he was supposed to run out of his vigvam and welcome his guest. Instead of it, Anthony Quinn ran out of the vigvam... then ran away and hid behind a tree. The producer told him to repeat... he did the same. He did not get the role. Later, he explained to his friends, "can you imagine this Indian meeting an unknown, strange-looking and unusually dressed creature? He'd get scared and hide!" Quinn could not lie in his play. He was that kind of an actor.

MV5BMTg3MDg2NDc3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjA2NDQ2._V1._CR0,0,349,349_SS100_[1].jpg

SweetTreats

Rough_Rock
I have loved Johnny Depp since 21 Jump Street, but I also think David Beckham is smoking

And I think Milla Jovovich is so pretty.

db.jpg

248205milla-jovovich-posters.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone mentioned Queen Latifah? I think she is beautiful, talented and smart.

ql123.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And isn't this guy sexy? And smart...

250px-Bill_Clinton[1].jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
crasru said:
Has anyone mentioned Queen Latifah? I think she is beautiful, talented and smart.

Queen Latifah is one of my favorite women in the entire world.

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
crasru said:
And isn't this guy sexy? And smart...

Too bad he's a cheater :knockout:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results