carat
color
clarity

Name the best-looking man and woman ever

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
another one
Ludmila Chursina... she actually was invited to work it Hollywood and had a contract for several movies... and of course was never allowed to go. "What if you have to undress in a movie, and you are a Soviet star?"

fpsdaw0xl5c7f7sl[1].jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is the famous French singer... Dalida. To think that a person could have such a face at a time when they did not have collagen lip injections!

n1nv90z7ya3q7zav[1].jpg

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Actress Dorothy Dandridge. Gorgeous.

dorothyd.JPG

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And this is for fun... her name is not instantaneously recognizable to PS-ers... 19th century. What is beautiful, is always beautiful.

270px-Natalia_Pushkina[1].jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:

I heard Helen of Troy was nice, too.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

I wanted to post her, but did not find pictures. Still questionable if she belongs to "people" or "gods". Hercules was not too bad, either. BTW - does anyone know that he was black? Seriously, read "Prometeus Bound".

KFnb[1].jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gothgrrl said:
Okay seriously....Christian Kane

OMG ok I love him and his voice. I can't believe someone posted him - awesome!

And I'm loving all the old black and white film stars....sigh. Bygone days and gorgeous men....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:
I agree, it is a wonderful movie, and he is a great actor. Omar Sharif is in the movie, too. Peter O'Toole is definitely not a stud, but he has this element of weirdness that is very attractive. I was happy when he got Lifetime accomplishments award.

crasru,

We also both admired another (half) Irishman, Anthony Quinn. Do you remember starting a thread on him eons ago? I, also, had admired him in, "La Strada". Now there was a man with a strong sexual presence!

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell in love with actor Randolph Scott while watching him in cowboy movies. Neither of the pictures I chose shows him in his signarture cowboy hat, but he looked great in it! He and Cary Grant lived together for years. There are some very nice photographs on the 'net of them togther in a pool. Their relationship is described in the recent biography of Katharine Hepburn (which is, by now, probably at least 5 years old).

Deb/AGBF

RandolphScott1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Randolph Scott

RandolphScott2.jpg

soocool

Ideal_Rock
crasru said:
And this is the famous French singer... Dalida. To think that a person could have such a face at a time when they did not have collagen lip injections!

she looks a lot like Sharon Tate!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Easy for me!

Ziyi Zhang - she's tiny, hot, and can wield a sword. Does it get better than that?

And Hugh Laurie. Something about those baby blues.

house-md-promo-season-4_06.jpg

Zhang Ziyi, Flying Daggers.jpg

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Best looking man I have ever seen works in the Tool Hire Store in Stirling. I rented a floor sander there a while back, then purchased the sandpaper sheets for it. One at a time over the course of three days. :bigsmile:

He was out of my league in the same way any of the previously mentioned movie stars would have been, yet still had the good grace to flirt a little. Delightful. I wish I'd got a photo. ;))

Jen

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I agree on Ziyi Zhang. I loved her in Memoirs too.

Had to add another man.
leonardo-dicaprio-shutter-island.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I Love My Sailor said:
before her surgeries

Priscilla Presley was gorgeous. I don't think that photograph does her justice! I also remember thinking that Bridget Bardot and Michelle Pfeiffer had perfect faces at which I could stare endlessly. My personal favorite for looks, however, had to be a woman whose face was not symmetrical: Ellen Barkin.

Deb/AGBF

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've really been getting into the old movies and rediscovering these beautiful actors is great.
Gary Cooper YES! (and he went to my college)

Keanu Reeves was always my idea of most beautiful man creature, but it's funny now that I've been with my husband I finding anglo hunky type guys more attractive, he has changed what I find as attractive. I have a crush on Joel McCrea, in part because he reminds me both of my husband and my grandfather (their look, plus this wholesomeness about them, with laid back sense of being and humor)

joelmccrea.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me, it's Katharine Hepburn and Al Pacino. She had a luminosity about her that I have never seen in anyone else. He's pure fire.

katharineh.jpg

pac_sf1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garbo.

greta garbo3.jpg

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In futureworld where you can look like anyone you want, I'd pick Isabella

Her mom ain't bad either.

faces_IsabellaRossellini.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madam Bijoux said:
For me, it's Katharine Hepburn and Al Pacino. She had a luminosity about her that I have never seen in anyone else. He's pure fire.

I always loved that woman. I loved her films. At one point I thought she was the most beautiful woman on earth. I think I got to know her, "too well". She is beautiful to me the way an aunt might be. I had to read her biography, of course! I find her maddening, difficult, stubborn, closed-minded, and illogical as a person. She is a fabulous, gorgeous actress, however, and I still worship her!

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a photo of the actress Ellen Barkin.

EllenBarkin1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a shot of Ellen Barkin with Al Pacino in, "Sea of Love".

Deb/AGBF

EllenBarkin2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ellen Barkin

EllenBarkin3.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF,
I love her jewelry!! :naughty:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of Ellen Barkin and her first (I think her first) husband, Gabriel Byrne.

Deb/AGBF

EllenBarkinGabrielByrne.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
AGBF,

Do you mean those gold bangles? I couldn't help but notice them myself! I have a set that reminded me of what she is wearing!!!

Deb/AGBF

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I think Johnny Messner and Shana Zadrick are also pretty damn good looking.

cbkqfwj5mck5mwcf.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF said:
tourmaline_lover said:
AGBF,

Do you mean those gold bangles? I couldn't help but notice them myself! I have a set that reminded me of what she is wearing!!!

Deb/AGBF

No, she just auctioned off a ton of JAR jewelery that her ex-billionaire husband gave her.
:love:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was a tough one for me, but I love Eric Bana.

eric_bana.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:

She reminds me a lot of Julie Christie and Catherine Deneuve - two other very gorgeous women.

julie-christie.jpg

Catherine_Deneuve2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results