shape
carat
color
clarity

Name No Fit No More

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Miss Originality here
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
is still Lynn B!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I fall in love every 5 seconds. My name still suits me!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I had to change my username when I moved from a consumer role to a trade role.....and I have to admit, there are times when I miss my old screen name.
2.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Uh.... I was originally ''independent gal'' because I was single, out on my own, and wanted advice about buying myself a Tiffany Legacy ring.

Now that I''m married with TWINS on the way, er. No. The handle no fit no more for sure.
20.gif

Maybe I''m "Multiply Depended Upon Gal" now?
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
was mrssalvo when i joined and thank goodness i''m still mrssalvo
9.gif

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Uhhh, no, I''m not a Dockman by any means. This is the screen name I used when we first got internet access a long long time ago and I needed an AOL screen name. I was working on the shipping and receiving dock of a local company that summer, so I was the Dockman. That was actually my first real job, but I''m glad I''m not doing that any more! I also didn''t plan on being around here very long so I just used my old AOL sn.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
This is a great thread! Leave it to Deco to start an interesting coversation.
2.gif

My screen name is still apropos. It''s the name of one of my favorite songs, so I don''t think I''ll ever grow tired of it. Though now that I am married am I actually twodrops? hmmmmm....

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
altho I haven''t been here that long -- just over one year... my name still "kind of" fits.

when I first joined PS, I was on a mad search for only an "E" color round upgrade stone and was dead set on only an "E.....so "lovewhitediamonds" fit.

however, after learning so much from the wonderful members here and seeing beautiful pics, K''s or M''s can be "white"... I have developed an appreciation and "love" for all colors of diamonds.

I still "lovewhitediamonds" but have also grown fond of "shadesofwhitediamonds"... and even other colors too!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
well my handle fits, cuz i love to scuba dive...but like Tgal, having kids threw a monkey wrench in my exotic travels and dive weekends...

so now I''m "bathtub-divergrrl"

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, intresting question. My name is Ally, and my guy still calls me a cat. My birthday is March 3 so 03, 03. Although I kind of wish I could change it to just allycat. But I think someone else has that handle.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
No, I don''t wannaprettyone any more. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
9.gif

If the shoe fits....
31.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I still like to surf, and last time I looked down there I was still a girl...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't really like pb, unless it is on a banana or in chocolate.
3.gif
I just picked something and then it seemed there was another Skippy so I added 123 and that worked since I was more interested in posting a question in Rocky Talk.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh doesn''t fit anymore. I wanted another name, it was taken, so chose Kaleigh. I love the name, but now everyone knows me as Lisa. Lisa was already taken. So will stay as Kaleigh/ Lisa
3.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 2:27:47 AM
Author: arjunajane
Date: 7/15/2008 10:57:44 PM

Author: iluvcarats

I still luv carats, but to days ago someone came in with the name, I love carats.

Maybe now I will be The Poster Formerly Known As Iluvcarats.

Or maybe just Theposter for short.
9.gif
I noticed that! I felt kinda bad for you..
7.gif
No worries!
I was just joking
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
My username still fits. Always will!!!!
2.gif
3.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I''m still Mom to my dogs and have also added a blind foster puppy to the pack.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I dunno does it?

The other day when wifey2b was here a trailing cloud started rotating(some of the strongest tornadoes are spawned on the tail end of storms and it was the start of one but it fizzled) and I stood outside in the middle of a 50mph micro-burst watching it and had wifey2b go inside and take the dog my sister was dog sitting inside with her.
If it had formed I would have been right on the back side of the tornado and a trailing tornado have been known to backtrack.
Was a lot of fun :} too bad the camera was inside.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 11:28:32 AM
Author: Starset Princess
Well ''Starset Princess'' is the description of my old engagement ring I was waiting on from my old boyfriend four years ago. I still have the ring but keep it in my Mother''s jewelry box. I told her to do whatever she wanted with it - it brings ill feelings. Princess, obviously because it''s a princess cut and Starset because I read that description somewhere the way it''s mounted like a kite.

Now I want an oval or a pear
30.gif
My new boyfriend is the total opposite of my ex so maybe I am now changing my ways of looking at things
1.gif

I should change my screen name to ''Quit asking my mother when I''m getting married''
OMG how funny!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Mine still fits. As lame as it sounds, I love my cat so much I used her name in my handle. My BF thinks I love her more than him...me thinks I have a problem...heh.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I''m quite happy with mine. Dragonflies are some of my favorites, and the name suits me. I use it on most of my forums (except horse forums, I use my farm name for those). Someday maybe I''ll make one related to my farm name but otherwise dragonflies aren''t going anywhere. Though I wish I had a pic of a dragonfly instead of a butterfly

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had no idea that not only would I stick around so long but that I would contribute more on life issues than jewelry. I just had a question about my Tacori e-ring when I joined so I guess I felt like my name fit me. But now...I don''t know. I still have my Tacori but I don''t know how much the name represents *me*. Not sure what I would change it to though.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
interesting thread, deco!

I''ve kind of thought about changing my username... b/c it''s tough to call myself a kid anymore, at 27 and all
12.gif
but I''ll always be a "rink rat" aka someone who hangs out in ice rinks.

So this icekid online alias is one I''ve used for a long time, with absolutely no relation to ice as diamonds! It really means ice, as in the kind you skate on. I was a figure skater; my brothers are still avid/competitive hockey players. So hmm, it still fits minus the kid part. But at the same time, I''ve always wished I chose something different for pricescope. In retrospect, I never expected to hang around here so long and when I registered, the ice = diamond connection did not even occur to me! Oh well. I think if I changed my screenname, everyone would forget who I am
3.gif

My AIM screenname will probably always be more appropriate... it is Ice Princess ___ (my name)... Ice Princess for multiple reasons
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results