shape
carat
color
clarity

Name No Fit No More

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Curious to see who here thinks their original "handle" doesn''t fit them anymore?

I was noticing LUVMYHALO has a solitaire as her avatar ... and ASSCHERISME switched to a RB ... so I thought it would be fun to see how many other peeps changed their mind or "image" after being here a while.

1.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Does that make you DecoDismayed? I certainly hope not!

My handle approaches nonsense, so that still works for me!
9.gif

I thought this was going to be a thread about super-long married names. DH and I always fight over who has the longer name. Neither fit on the SATs.

/end ramble/

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:47:02 PM
Author: mercoledi
that''s funny.

I am now ArmchairTravelingGal.
20.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:48:52 PM
Author: TravelingGal

that''s funny.

20.gif

And I think your QOTW is going on week 55 or so...

Isn''t motherhood a grand adventure?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
my original name never worked for some reason. so on a whim (as in what the heck was i thinking?!) i created jcrow. so, no it doesn''t fit anymore.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:49:50 PM

that''s funny.

20.gif

And I think your QOTW is going on week 55 or so...

Isn''t motherhood a grand adventure?
My que??
33.gif

And, si...it is.
1.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:51:55 PM

My que??
33.gif

And, si...it is.
1.gif

Your travel quote of the week in your sig.

Amelia's taken you to all kinds of places you'd never otherwise have gone, and I'm sure you've seen things you've never seen before! The flight to Australia will be a big adventure!

ETA: I really mean all of that in a totally un-snarky way, it's just hard to communicate emotions on this thing.
1236083uyc79li0zi.gif
I have friends with little guys a little older than TTot and it does certainly seem like an adventure.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
On the contrary! I''m more Deco & Delighted than ever. HA!
9.gif
It surprises me how much people change their minds/styles etc.. I like the same semi-classic things I did as a *teenager* (cough-in the 80s-cough). So if I can crush on an item for 20+ years & never waiver .. its dumbfounding to me when folks switch up their e-rings multiple times in the few short months between engagement & the wedding.
31.gif
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:55:26 PM

Date: 7/15/2008 3:51:55 PM

My que??
33.gif

And, si...it is.
1.gif

Your travel quote of the week in your sig.

Amelia''s taken you to all kinds of places you''d never otherwise have gone, and I''m sure you''ve seen things you''ve never seen before! The flight to Australia will be a big adventure!

ETA: I really mean all of that in a totally un-snarky way, it''s just hard to communicate emotions on this thing.
1236083uyc79li0zi.gif
I have friends with little guys a little older than TTot and it does certainly seem like an adventure.
Oh ha...ok, I get it now..

No, I didn''t read it in any snarky way. Snarky is my department. Hehehe.

And yes, it''s an adventure. Now that I have to look at a baby every day, it''s amazing to see how they develop. She''s a lot of work and a lot of fun!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
As and old married now (ha, not old, only married 9 mos or so), I am now AmberGivesYouABoredGlance.
31.gif

I hate this SN, actually, because I just wanted to be Amber! And I thought of the "Amber waves of grain", NOT the Boogie Nights Amber Waves, and well, not very creative, was I.

beau13

Ideal_Rock

that's funny.

20.gif
No..what's funny is your avatar TravelingGal!
emteeth.gif

me. I feel "special" when I write on here, and not Special!

lol I picked it because I couldnt think of anything else.. and am wondering if its possible to change? Or do I need to make a new account?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is still relevant.. I am still splendid.
9.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t live in Phoenix; I live in Richmond. Picked this "handle" a long time ago when it made sense on another forum. Oh well!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 10:07:20 PM
Author: phoenixgirl
I don't live in Phoenix; I live in Richmond. Picked this 'handle' a long time ago when it made sense on another forum. Oh well!
I use to always think you lived in Phoenix until we were talking about Richmond one day. hehe

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally love the title of this thread. It Good.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fun thread!

My name will fit me forever! My twin sister is thing 1, and I''m thing 2.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I still luv carats, but to days ago someone came in with the name, I love carats.
Maybe now I will be The Poster Formerly Known As Iluvcarats.
Or maybe just Theposter for short.
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, I still have an anchor tattooed on my ankle, and our dating anniversary is still on the 31st of the month (August), so... I guess it''ll always fit me! Besides, I''ve grown attached to it.
5.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve actually had to change my handle in a forum before, cuz I had something that changed it (second child born)... so I picked one this time that is stuff that will never change!!!

I''m a Texan. That will never change. My dad says... "anyone can become an American, but you have to be BORN a Texan!"

AND... as long as I''m alive I am LUCKY!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
ya - mine will not change.
Fi's middle name + my middle name..

....oh, unless I get a different Fi..?
6.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 10:57:44 PM
Author: iluvcarats
I still luv carats, but to days ago someone came in with the name, I love carats.
Maybe now I will be The Poster Formerly Known As Iluvcarats.
Or maybe just Theposter for short.
9.gif
I noticed that! I felt kinda bad for you..
7.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2008 6:59:27 PM
Author: that_someone_special
me. I feel ''special'' when I write on here, and not Special!

lol I picked it because I couldnt think of anything else.. and am wondering if its possible to change? Or do I need to make a new account?
I was wondering the same thing, can we change our name without starting from scratch again? I chose my web name about twelve or thirteen years ago when we first got internet access at home. Back then I thought it was cute, and my friends thought it was so cute that I had people calling me "Gem" or "Gemma" in real life. I even had GEMGIRL on my license plate. I guess I''m older now and that may be why I don''t think it''s so cute anymore. I''m not sure.

If I could change it, I don''t know what I''d change it to.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I never expected to stick around here and quickly chose a screen name I thought was ironic (I am not ladylike in any way shape or form), but irony isn''t really something easily portrayed in a username. I should have put more thought into it, but oh well.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Well "Starset Princess" is the description of my old engagement ring I was waiting on from my old boyfriend four years ago. I still have the ring but keep it in my Mother's jewelry box. I told her to do whatever she wanted with it - it brings ill feelings. Princess, obviously because it's a princess cut and Starset because I read that description somewhere the way it's mounted like a kite.

Now I want an oval or a pear
30.gif
My new boyfriend is the total opposite of my ex so maybe I am now changing my ways of looking at things
1.gif

I should change my screen name to "Quit asking my mother when I'm getting married"

Erin052005.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Anyone wanna .89 Princess
31.gif

Erin042004.JPG

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
weellllll.... my wedding was over 9 moths ago, so no, it doesn''t. I was planning on changing it after our first anniversary, when the "bride" phase is officially over. Maybe SumWife? ha.

I never thought, when I signed on as a LIW, that I''d still be around well after the wedding! PS rocks!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 11:04:57 PM
Author: anchor31
Well, I still have an anchor tattooed on my ankle, and our dating anniversary is still on the 31st of the month (August), so... I guess it''ll always fit me! Besides, I''ve grown attached to it.
5.gif

Your anniversary is my birthday, anchor! It''s a good day!
3.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I hate SunnyD, the juice. I don''t really know why I came up with this name...except that D will be my new last initial. That''s the only connection...d''oh.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I soon won''t be a MustangGal either, I think we''re selling my 65 Mustang in a few months... The things pregnancy makes you do!

But we''ll still have hubby''s 66, so does that count?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results