shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Whiteflash 36" platinum DBTY necklace!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is so beautiful. Looks amazing on you. Long and doubled. Enjoy! Wow

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
I finally ordered something that has been on my basics wishlist for a long time! I had bothered Sheerah about three separate times for quotes, but she was very patient and great as always in helping me figure out the best specs to order ! I had talked to mom2boys about this last fall as we were both wanting one, and since she went ahead and ordered hers, I waited to see hers in June before I made my decision. Mine is very close to hers with a few minor changes. Mine is 36" long, 16 diamonds, 14 points each (2.24 ctw), bezels 2" apart, platinum 1.5mm chain, rhodium plated. I had it rhodium plated because sometimes platinum chains can look dull, and I wanted the chain to show up well since it is a long one. Some vendors do that anyway, but I did want to mention that I asked for it.

I love that this necklace can be worn alone or layered. It really helps complete my necklace basics, and as always, Whiteflash makes beautiful bezels and uses their ideal cut melee. I did get other quotes for this because my pennies are scarce right now with a child about to start college, etc., but I ended up choosing WF since I knew I'd be getting outstanding quality!

If you want to see better pics of one that is almost the same, go to mom2boys' thread! :bigsmile: These are taken with my iPhone (except for the first pic which was provided by WF), and I am just not patient or good with jewelry photography! But hopefully you can get an idea of size perspective,etc.

_20689.jpg

_20690.jpg

Very lovely. I am thinking of getting a dbty necklace as well, and would like to know if you have been happy with yours over the years. Would appreciate any advice. :)

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
I finally ordered something that has been on my basics wishlist for a long time! I had bothered Sheerah about three separate times for quotes, but she was very patient and great as always in helping me figure out the best specs to order ! I had talked to mom2boys about this last fall as we were both wanting one, and since she went ahead and ordered hers, I waited to see hers in June before I made my decision. Mine is very close to hers with a few minor changes. Mine is 36" long, 16 diamonds, 14 points each (2.24 ctw), bezels 2" apart, platinum 1.5mm chain, rhodium plated. I had it rhodium plated because sometimes platinum chains can look dull, and I wanted the chain to show up well since it is a long one. Some vendors do that anyway, but I did want to mention that I asked for it.

I love that this necklace can be worn alone or layered. It really helps complete my necklace basics, and as always, Whiteflash makes beautiful bezels and uses their ideal cut melee. I did get other quotes for this because my pennies are scarce right now with a child about to start college, etc., but I ended up choosing WF since I knew I'd be getting outstanding quality!

If you want to see better pics of one that is almost the same, go to mom2boys' thread! :bigsmile: These are taken with my iPhone (except for the first pic which was provided by WF), and I am just not patient or good with jewelry photography! But hopefully you can get an idea of size perspective,etc.

_20689.jpg

_20690.jpg

I started a new thread, entitled "DBTY necklace," and hope you could respond in that section. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Pinkbunny! I really love the necklace as it can be worn long or doubled. I think the only thing I would change would have been to go with 15 pointers rather than to save money going for 14. Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes with another long necklace. I consider it a classic so it will always be in style!

Pinkbunny

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking of going with the shorter length with 15 pointers or larger. Do you think it is too plain to be worn solo?

nkc

Shiny_Rock
Thanks @Pinkbunny! I really love the necklace as it can be worn long or doubled. I think the only thing I would change would have been to go with 15 pointers rather than to save money going for 14. Sometimes I wear it alone and sometimes with another long necklace. I consider it a classic so it will always be in style!
I can't tell the size difference between my 0.18 and 0.14 DBTY necklaces:mrgreen2:. The length is different though. Both are T & Co.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking of going with the shorter length with 15 pointers or larger. Do you think it is too plain to be worn solo?

Oh, no, I think they are great worn alone, especially the shorter ones!

Q

Queenie60

Hi Pinkbunny: I have an 18" dbty with 20 pointers. I wear it alone or layered with my solitaire pendant. Shorter lengths are nice as well. My dream DBTY necklace is the length that DS has!!!! One day:roll2:

P

PierreBear

Congratulations! Looks lovely and such a versatile piece! Enjoy!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
It's fabulous, I love it! I like the versatility of looks you can have with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results