shape
carat
color
clarity

My wee OEC bezel pendant is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I picked-up my little .25 OEC bezel pendant!

I have to say, I''m a little disappointed as my jeweler didn''t do a great job on the soldering and the chain is yellow at the solder points
20.gif
so I''m going to take it back tomorrow to see what can be done.

However, all in all, it was a cheap project for a cute little necklace.
16.gif

Your can read about the OEC here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-show-me-your-smaller-diamond-pendants.75528/

Without further ado

metrosoecbezel.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, Metro, I love how it came out, well except for the yellow bits!! I love the milgraining on the bezel and it looks wonderful on you. I hope they can fix it for you quickly!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

I think its very pretty! Congrats! Love the milgrain detail....

30.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I was waiting for this one!

The stone and bezel are lovely, but I see what you mean about the soldering; it keeps the chain from lying flat. I hope she can tweak it for you because otherwise, it''s just lovely!

It''s so nice to see an old cut stone for a smaller pendant. Big flashes, big fire!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, Metro! I love it!
30.gif

The bezel is different and so dainty and feminine ... gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s lovely--dainty and feminine. I love it!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
ooooh, so pretty!!!! I love where it sits on your neck, very classy!!!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Metro, it is perfect!! I was looking forward to seeing your new pendant. I love the stone and it looks super on. Enjoy and thanks for sharing pics
35.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s sooo pretty!!

Hope your jeweller can take care of the problem for you.
1.gif

Enjoy your new pendant.

Cachette

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is pretty!

I hope that the jeweller is able to fix the yellow bits. I want to see more photos!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh metro! Yeah, you're now in the OCC! I know how much you've been craving and old cut stone and yeah for you girl.
28.gif

That said, may I make a suggestion? When you take it back to your jeweler about the yellowing on the chain, I think you should ask him to re-do the area where the chain attaches to the stone's setting. It seems to be stiff on both sides (as if he soldered part of the chain and stiffened it) and it should be flexible so the chain melds into the setting, if you know what I mean...I just mention it because I noticed it in the photo and that lovely little beauty deserves nothing to detract from it's natural beauty! Love it...

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the design and the chain!
Hopefully it will just be a quick fix so you can start to enjoy wearing it! When I had my earring reset it took 3 times for them to do it right so I know how you feel.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Milgrained bezels are my favorite
18.gif
Hope the jeweler can make it perfect for you!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/22/2008 3:50:46 PM
Author: surfgirl
Oh metro! Yeah, you''re now in the OCC! I know how much you''ve been craving and old cut stone and yeah for you girl.
28.gif

That said, may I make a suggestion? When you take it back to your jeweler about the yellowing on the chain, I think you should ask him to re-do the area where the chain attaches to the stone''s setting. It seems to be stiff on both sides (as if he soldered part of the chain and stiffened it) and it should be flexible so the chain melds into the setting, if you know what I mean...I just mention it because I noticed it in the photo and that lovely little beauty deserves nothing to detract from it''s natural beauty! Love it...
YES! That was my "beef" with the necklace, aside from the yellowing of the soldering points. I am to pick-up another little pendant that I had made into a charm tomorrow. Errrr, I hope they don''t think I''m being unreasonably picky, as it was an inexpensive little project. I just want a quality job.

Anywoo.....

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Looks bigger than it is on you!

Can we have some more neck shots when you get it back? Pretty please??
love1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with surfgirl on getting them to alter where the chain attaches. It''s a beautiful diamond!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful!

cheers--Sharon

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I love how dainty it looks on you! Great choice!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
emteeth.gif
oooh! that is super cute!!! what an awesome price too! I think your were smart by keeping in partly in it''s old home
36.gif

I hope they can quickly fixx the Boo-boo they made -- So you can post more pics!
21.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Metro, that is pretty and it looks great on you!

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Metro -- did you ever get your necklace fixed?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh yes, what happened with it and other project you were going to pick up from the jeweller? The bezel is beautiful, I hope that you were able to get it fixed.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I actually just sold this necklace on ebay to raise more $$ for a few larger projects I have in the works!

The winner hasn''t paid yet, but will be happy to know that I paid a visit my jeweler a few days ago and had the chain rhoudium-plated so there are no yellow bits.
9.gif

Funny - I got a lot of email from PS''ers who reconized my pics! It''s a small world (or PS is a really big world).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
that is a very cool bezel! looks kinda like a twisted rope?

do you have any more neck shots? would love to see it at different angles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results