shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding set and DH''wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I was going through some wedding photos that my DH's father took and found these of my wedding set and DH's ring. I hadn't posted our rings before because I didn't think I had any pics. I was so pleased to find these. They're waaaaaay better than any photo I've taken of my e-ring. So here are a few shots from our wedding day...

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, major technical difficulties. Let''s try again...

IMG_0194_lower.JPG

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Ooops... that one was really large. Here''s a closer shot.

IMG_0194_zoom.JPG

portia

Brilliant_Rock
One more...

IMG_0248sm.JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love it!!! Do you have any close-ups??
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
bling*diva*,

I wish we has more closeups, but unfortunately these are the only photos we have. We''ll have to do a ring photo mission sometime when it''s sunny out.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!

*M*

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh your set is beautiful! I really, really like it. Your DH''s band is so cool too.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh... Portia...your set is just GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
! We would love to see more pics!!!
2.gif

ETA: I just looked up your previous ring thread. You mentioned that the way the ring was originally made, it would not allow a w-band to sit flush. You said that you were going to see what D-Scaasi could do to fix it so that it would. What did they do to modify the setting? Was it a difficult process? Only asking b/c that is exactly my current problem with my e-ring. TIA!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
poptart, Tacori E-ring, Dani, marvel,
Thanks so much for your nice comments! Sometime when it''s not cold and dismal outside, I''ll take some more detailed shots. Both of our rings are from Dimend Scaasi. My DH''s diamond sparkles like crazy!!

Dani,

Yes, that was a concern of mine about the two rings sitting flush. When I went to try on wedding bands I found that the matching band tucked nicely underneath the head of the ering. I think it''s because it''s knife-edge shaped - middle of the ring is the highest part and then slopes off down the sides. So the side sits a little bit lower and tucks underneath. I was having some fit problems with the ering when wearing it alone. After I paired it with the wedding band it fixed the problem!

I remember you were looking at two new settings... Did you decide? I remember them both being gorgeous! (as well as your original!)
1.gif

happygal

Rough_Rock
WOW truly a gorgeous set! unique too! <3

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are stunning, what are the specs? and your dress looks great!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Is the matching band an eternity band?? I haven''t been able to find it on Dimend Scaasi''s site...I really love your set (it''s so sparkly!!)!!!
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, happygal! You know it''s funny... when DH and I finally went looking for erings, I thought I knew *exactly* what I wanted. A round brilliant with a six prong head in a shared prong setting. That was it! But for some reason we both liked this one. We fell in love with the stone and it fit this style setting well. I still love all the shared prong settings, but I''m really happy with our decision.

Thank you too Diamondfan!. It''s a 1.92 Cushion Brilliant E VS1 in a knife edge pave setting and band.

bling*diva*, hmmm... it''s not on his site? Maybe we special ordered it to match the setting. I can''t remember... I tried on a bunch of wedding rings. It is an eternity ring. I remember trying to decide if I wanted to be matchy-matchy or get something a little different. I think I probably just gave up and told Isaac to make the band the same as the setting... I have trouble making decisions about these things!
37.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, you did great because your ring is just lovely and I love the band too. You will always love a ring like that! I know I am not alone when I say we would all love to see MORE PICTURES!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow they are all great!!!

And, I love your gorgeous red flowers and wedding gown.
Did you post wedding pics in the BWW forum, I would love to see more!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the info, Portia.

Unfortunately, NOTHING will sit remotely flush with my e-ring the way it is now. It is the shape of the EC that prevents it from doing so, plus it is set very low to my finger. No, I haven''t decided what I am going to do yet re: re-set or not....its such a hard decision to make!!!

I just LOVE your set. Thanks for sharing!!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!!
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all for your kind words!

sophie,
I did post some pictures on the BWW forum a few months ago. Here''s the link to our wedding thread...
1.gif

Married in Telluride

Dani,
Your EC is just gorgeous. Any setting you pair that with will be stunning! Can''t wait to hear which one you pick!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Portia, your rings are gorgeous! And I love your wedding photos, especially the one of you guys getting off the goldola--so adorable!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
OMG, beautiful rings, gorgeous wedding photos, beautiful bride, handsome groom!!! Wow, that''s a lot of gorgeousness all around!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dee*Jay! We have that gondola photo framed in our living room. That''s one of my favs!

We were just out in Telluride over the weekend (Fri - Sun) and went out to dinner Friday night... walked in the restaurant and immediately we see the Deacon that married us and his wife. They were having dinner at the next table! They''re so sweet... they came over to say hi and gave us hugs. Then, the Deacon said... so you''ll be in church on Sunday, right? He said he''d write a special sermon just for us. Hehe... we don''t go to church hardly at all, but what could we say? He got us! I have to say though, it was a really nice and unique service - very small and community oriented. Totally different than going to church here in Chicago!

We''re going back again for New Year''s for a little S & S (skiing and spa''ing)!
2.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Yowza, this is one of my all time favorite sets!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And I''m pretty sure I posted about your wedding pics in the other thread, but your wedding was absolutely STUNNING too!!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks albi! I just love your cushion and setting, too!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set you have portia, and I love your hubby''s band too!!!
30.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Those rings are beautiful. I love the pave. So sparkly!

And you dress and bouquet are gorgeous! Those flowers and the pink look beautiful against the white and black.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my...STUNNING! I love your set! Your DH''s WB is striking and great too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Truly stunning!
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the diamond in his band. And your rings....gorgeous! (Nice dress too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results