shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera Dual Shank Halo Solitaire!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All stacked together!

IMG_7842.JPG

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Together w/ my 3 stone ring--I call it my Phoenix shot!

IMG_7849.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1327247575|3108755 said:

LOL! you're too cute! :appl: :bigsmile:

Your new ring is GORGEOUS and it looks HUGE!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is AMAZING!! Victor is one talented man. I love it stacked with your 2 eternities :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A great addition to my collection:

IMG_7814.JPG

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
I am amazed by your new ring, mom2boys! Victor did a fantastic job. I love the photo of the ring with your two eternities! :love: :love: :love:

You have a gorgeous collection, too - very classic and classy! :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a classic ring and it looks fabulous stacked with the bands. What some bling!!! :love:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Your whole collection is beautiful!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring!! Your whole collection is just beautiful!! :love:

Cachette :))

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock
Love the "Phoenix shot"! :love: :appl: :appl:

Please post the specs for your three stone here too so we can drool over it as well...! :lickout: :loopy:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Simply divine!!!!!!!! Congrats!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks to all (Dandi Andi, AuntKiki, Ladybug1, alene, natyLad, Tuckins1, Mayk, junebug17, Diamond*Dana, Dani, pregcurious, Burk, Cachette, stci) for their lovely comments!

Starrynight--I specifically asked Victor for no donut so I could stack the ring w/ other bands. He was very receptive to the idea. I think it turned out splendidly!

Amy's Bling--Thanks for adding my ring to the halo thread!

MGR--I agree that the dual shanks do balance out the look of the halo. It gives it the illusion of a matching band also.

Susimoo--Can't wait to see your VC creation soon! His work is top notch!

bright ice--I was inspired by the single cuts in your VC ring! I'm looking forward to seeing your 3 stone OEC ring soon! Will VC be making it also?

Ame--I love your humor!

ihy138--I love the dual shank look also!

Gypsy, Diamondseeker2006--It means a lot to me that the veteran PS'er's like my ring! I was worried that you both wouldn't agree w/ the single cuts in the halo!

milton333--My diamond is a 1.9 D VS-2 RB (a little over 8mm) and the halo is 1.4mm. This ratio was suggested by Victor himself.

Yennyfire--I think we live close to one another! Any other PS'er's in the vicinity?

Skippy--I'm flattered about the hand comment, especially since I'm a mommy, too, that barely has any time to take care of her hands!

Phoenix--Always great to have you chime in! I hear the Octavia is available again! Also, I'm waiting for you to halo your 3ct! BTW, I'm going to need your help when I start looking for my emerald cut 3 stone ring in the future!

stargurl78--I think stacking is an addiction!

blueiris--I like all things classic, too! Can't wait to see your reset!

Owies Nana--Here's the original post on my 3 stone ring https://www.pricescope.com/communit...h-3-stone-upgrade-with-new-3ct-center.167027/

Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, mom2boys!! Victor did a wonderful job :appl: The dual shank is such a different look, especially with the third band!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
That is a seriously gorgeous ring!! :love: I especially love the profile! Your collection is stunning, congratulations!!! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1327247575|3108755 said:

Haha.

LLCALI

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited - I saw your ring on VC's website and was hoping the owner would post real life pics here on PS!! I have been trying to visualize setting with the "two ring" look that still has the HW-style prongs / side view, and I'm so glad to see an example of this. :appl:

Out of curiosity, was there much flexibility on how far apart the shanks were from each other? I've been debating how far apart I want my shanks to be, but I'm thinking there might be a physical limit on a setting like this one...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, Christina--Thanks for your comments, also!

LLCALI--I believe the airline between the 2 shanks is less than 1 mm but I believe it can be made wider. I wanted it to be very slight. I would ask Victor specifically what the limit could be in a ring like this. He can also adjust the mm width of the shanks. Good luck w/ your ring design!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Hold gauc! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love:

your ring is AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Unbelievable bling, Mom2boys! Your whole collection is show-stopper material :love: :love: (I got blinded by your new Victor in the other thread, sorry I left out acknowledgement of the full set of loot!)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
O
M
G

:-o :-o :love: :love: :-o :-o :love: :-o :love:

Speechless....simply speechless..... that is stunning especially when worn together with your 2 eternity bands.... I think I need a cool cloth and a glass of water!!! That is one amazing set you have - GORGEOUS!!!

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! It is beautiful! I love the dual shank and with your 2 eternity bands..... Bling-tastic! :love: :love: :love:

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! If you are still checking this, what size is your finger? Thanks!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a 6.5.

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
One more question! I am thinking of the single shank halo myself but w/o the donut. It looks like your stems are curved but in one of the other pics they look straight? Just trying to figure out which way to go. Thanks!!

Phdecorate

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, one more question, do you know the tilt degree of your halo? Is it 25 degrees like Frankie's? Thanks!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phdecorate--the stems are curved in. And yes, there is a 25 degree tilt halo.

Sparkle524

Shiny_Rock
That's absolutely gorgeous!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results