shape
carat
color
clarity

My very first Harry Winstons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet, the earrings are fabulous! I love the size of the loops on the earrings. They really look beautiful on you, especially against your dark hair! Wow...they''re just perfect!

I know you were having a HW necklace debate somewhere, not sure if it was this thread...

I like the diamonds by the yard chain with the loop pendant the best, I think. I also like the plain chain with the loop pendant. However, if it were me I''d go for a solitaire pendant to wear with the earrings because I''m just not that into matching earrings and necklaces. Plus I think a solitaire pendant is more versatile. Just my 2 cents!

Anyways, enjoy your gorgeous new earrings!
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! No, no debate on my end. I was just showing pics of the complementary items, which are out of the question right now (unless I win the lottery, which I don't play).
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not think three is odd and two is not...and I never really knew people with a few dogs being viewed as odd...but I think a large dog might not be happy without a yard or a lot of exercise in a park. I have a retriever breed and she needs tons of running and would be very unhappy and prone to being naughty without it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stick a fork in me please!!!!
11.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 6:05:09 PM
Author: Harriet
Yay, I have a new PS friend!
35.gif

Do you think a pear will be the best shape to dangle from my necklace? I''m not sure if you know this, but I''m thinking of using aquamarine -- DF''s birthstone and it''s ''something blue.''

Why are you surprised that I''m a tax geek? Law school was awful -- just tell your friend to go into practise with an open mind. What do you do?

Thanks for the wishes. Actually, I''ve been engaged for a while (freakin'' law school got in the way). My original e-ring is a 0.41. My upgrade is a 3.597. My finger size is a smidgen under 5.5 -- not little at all. Finger lipo?!

Which HW necklace do you have in mind? The $60k one?!!!!!!!!
Hi Pal!
35.gif
It feels really good to be able to call you that!
3.gif

I have always been a fan of pear shaped pendants. It is so delicate and feminine!
30.gif
Aquamarine is an excellent choice as it is my birth stone!!!
2.gif

I guess I am surprised that you''re an attorney because you are just a little too sweet to be one.
14.gif
I know quite a few attorneys, but none seems as personable! Haha... but then again, I might just be stereotyping!!!
9.gif
I should be the one to have an open mind, huh?

What do I do? Well, this might surprise you. But then again maybe not. I am a Chiropractor! All my patients are actually shocked at how delicate I look but have a strength of a cow! Haha.. well, I usually point to my hands that explains it all! Ugh... I have man hands!!!
14.gif

Harriet Sweetie! 5.5 is something I would die for. This is my sister''s ring size and I am uncontrollably jealous of this. I got prettier feet than her (but still bigger) but I really wish I could trade my hands and feet with her!!!
7.gif
And that rock of yours blows my mind... So big and beautiful!!!
30.gif
Where can I see more photos of that treasure?

And of course... how did you guess that the $60K necklace is what I was thinking???
6.gif
You see this? As much as you may want to deny it, we are already thinking alike!!! LOL!
4.gif
We''re going to make great PALS after all Harriet.
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 1:17:11 AM
Author: diamondfan
I do not think three is odd and two is not...and I never really knew people with a few dogs being viewed as odd...but I think a large dog might not be happy without a yard or a lot of exercise in a park. I have a retriever breed and she needs tons of running and would be very unhappy and prone to being naughty without it.
What''s your dog''s name? Any pictures?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 1:30:41 AM
Author: Kaleigh
11.gif
Kaleigh, how many do you have?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 2:01:02 AM
Author: kohdy
Hi Pal!
35.gif
It feels really good to be able to call you that!
3.gif

I have always been a fan of pear shaped pendants. It is so delicate and feminine!
30.gif
Aquamarine is an excellent choice as it is my birth stone!!!
2.gif

I guess I am surprised that you're an attorney because you are just a little too sweet to be one.
14.gif
I know quite a few attorneys, but none seems as personable! Haha... but then again, I might just be stereotyping!!!
9.gif
I should be the one to have an open mind, huh?

What do I do? Well, this might surprise you. But then again maybe not. I am a Chiropractor! All my patients are actually shocked at how delicate I look but have a strength of a cow! Haha.. well, I usually point to my hands that explains it all! Ugh... I have man hands!!!
14.gif

Harriet Sweetie! 5.5 is something I would die for. This is my sister's ring size and I am uncontrollably jealous of this. I got prettier feet than her (but still bigger) but I really wish I could trade my hands and feet with her!!!
7.gif
And that rock of yours blows my mind... So big and beautiful!!!
30.gif
Where can I see more photos of that treasure?

And of course... how did you guess that the $60K necklace is what I was thinking???
6.gif
You see this? As much as you may want to deny it, we are already thinking alike!!! LOL!
4.gif
We're going to make great PALS after all Harriet.
2.gif
35.gif

A very belated happy birthday!
9.gif
Guess what my birthstone is?

Thank you for the compliment about my personability. I'm afraid some on this board will differ with you.
2.gif
You'd be even more surprised when you hear what I did before law school!

You do not have man hands. You have pretty manicured hands, which I don't seem to be able to have. Btw, I have ugly feet. They have no arch whatsoever (sorry if it's TMI).

Great minds think alike.
36.gif

There are more photos starting on p. 15 of this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-had-an-i-diamond-appraised-today-and-was-told-that-it-was-a-k.55486/

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 1:30:41 AM
Author: Kaleigh
11.gif
Would that be a salad fork, meat fork, pitch fork?? I just wanna get it right!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now who''s the scary one?

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Harriet,

Beautiful earrings!!!!!! Congratulations

MWG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I really enjoyed reading everybodys posts on how to take a close up. I was actually fell outta my chair, laughing so hard. Don''t worry, Harriet...I always am asking hubby to help me with all this new technology mumble jumbo. And I still tape my programs with cassettes. I''ll get Tivo someday. L.O.L.

I think your earrings are fab! Beautiful
36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gothgirl! I think they are going to send someone after me with a camera if I don''t figure it out soon. Aren''t my cameraphone photos works of art?
2.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 11:54:33 AM

35.gif

A very belated happy birthday!
9.gif
Guess what my birthstone is?

Thank you for the compliment about my personability. I''m afraid some on this board will differ with you.
2.gif
You''d be even more surprised when you hear what I did before law school!

You do not have man hands. You have pretty manicured hands, which I don''t seem to be able to have. Btw, I have ugly feet. They have no arch whatsoever (sorry if it''s TMI).

Great minds think alike.
36.gif

There are more photos starting on p. 15 of this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-had-an-i-diamond-appraised-today-and-was-told-that-it-was-a-k.55486/
Hello Harriet! So you too must be a pisces!!!
2.gif
Happy belated birthday to you, too! So now I am really curious... What did you do before law school? And Harriet! I am sure you don''t have ugly feet.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:16:47 AM

2.gif
Happy belated birthday to you, too! So now I am really curious... What did you do before law school? And Harriet! I am sure you don't have ugly feet.
1.gif
No, Aries. Before law school, I was a philosophy grad student. Talk about unpersonablel people! Have you always been a chiropractor?

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:21:42 AM

Date: 5/13/2007 1:16:47 AM

2.gif
Happy belated birthday to you, too! So now I am really curious... What did you do before law school? And Harriet! I am sure you don't have ugly feet.
1.gif
No, Aries. Before law school, I was a philosophy grad student. Talk about dysfunctional people. Have you always been a chiropractor?
Hi Harriet! Your ring by the way is so gorgeous! And your little tiny fingers are just so cute. What are you doing up so late anyway? Aren't you in N.Y.?
6.gif

It's funny that you ask that question. Yes, I was born a chiropractor!
9.gif
I know... I am just being a smarty pants.
3.gif
Well, I was a very typical premed in college, but realized near graduation that my GPA wasn't good enough. Since I was not willing to go to Puerto Rico or Mexico for med school, I decided to do some research while trying to find a career for myself. This research thing, by the way, was not my piece of pie.
38.gif
I actually considered pursuing a career in dentistry, but gave up the idea entirely after getting some inside scoop of that field from my sis-in-law, who is obviously a dentist. During this time I, by chance, got to know a great chiropractor, who inspired so much that I thought I'd give this a try! (It's a long story, but I got injured in a car accident which resulted in symptoms-intolerable dizziness that made me dysfunctional- that could not be treated effectively by medical doctors. Believe it or not, it was my family physician that sent me off to a Chiropractor's office!!! I was skeptical at first, but I am definitely a believer now! Sorry this got a little lengthy!)

Anyway, I was actually thinking about possibly going back to school part time. I was thinking U.C. Hastings... umm.... it's a law school!
2.gif
Seriously I have been thinking about this a while because my poor body is breaking down while healing others. I wish my inspiration had told me about how physically demanding this profession can be for a woman...
38.gif
Don't get me wrong. I do love my job and its flexible hours-I work 20 hours per week. I am just not sure if I can retire doing this at age 65.

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Wow~ it''s so nice to finally see your HW earrings'' pictures....I''d been waiting for so long!

Congrats on the beauty!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:33:47 AM

Hi Harriet! Your ring by the way is so gorgeous! And your little tiny fingers are just so cute. What are you doing up so late anyway? Aren''t you in N.Y.?
6.gif

It''s funny that you ask that question. Yes, I was born a chiropractor!
9.gif
I know... I am just being a smarty pants.
3.gif
Well, I was a very typical premed in college, but realized near graduation that my GPA wasn''t good enough. Since I was not willing to go to Puerto Rico or Mexico for med school, I decided to do some research while trying to find a career for myself. This research thing, by the way, was not my piece of pie.
38.gif
I actually considered pursuing a career in dentistry, but gave up the idea entirely after getting some inside scoop of that field from my sis-in-law, who is obviously a dentist. During this time I, by chance, got to know a great chiropractor, who inspired so much that I thought I''d give this a try! (It''s a long story, but I got injured in a car accident which resulted in symptoms-intolerable dizziness that made me dysfunctional- that could not be treated effectively by medical doctors. Believe it or not, it was my family physician that sent me off to a Chiropractor''s office!!! I was skeptical at first, but I am definitely a believer now! Sorry this got a little lengthy!)

Anyway, I was actually thinking about possibly going back to school part time. I was thinking U.C. Hastings... umm.... it''s a law school!
2.gif
Seriously I have been thinking about this a while because my poor body is breaking down while healing others. I wish my inspiration had told me about how physically demanding this profession can be for a woman...
38.gif
Don''t get me wrong. I do love my job and its flexible hours-I work 20 hours per week. I am just not sure if I can retire doing this at age 65.
Thanks, and thanks! I am in NY, but 1-ish is my normal bedtime.

Are you well now? How long have you been practising?

DO. NOT. GO. TO. LAW. SCHOOL.
29.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 2:47:51 AM
Author: doobao
Wow~ it''s so nice to finally see your HW earrings'' pictures....I''d been waiting for so long!

Congrats on the beauty!
Thanks! Sorry to make you wait.
Ralphie is the cutest thing!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you still going on your cruise to Europe???

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. Don''t scold me -- we''ve had a number of occasions to commemorate.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 11:11:17 AM

Thanks, and thanks! I am in NY, but 1-ish is my normal bedtime.

Are you well now? How long have you been practising?

DO. NOT. GO. TO. LAW. SCHOOL.
29.gif
Hi Harriet! Thank for asking but I am well. I just get sore at times. That''s all.
2.gif
This is my fourth year in practice. I started in a group practice, but now I have my own place.
1.gif

Ha... How did I know that you would say that?!?
6.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:10:08 PM
You deserve it Harriet! I did look at online itinerary, and it sure looks like you''re gong to have lots of fun. It''s in July, right?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:14:22 PM

Hi Harriet! Thank for asking but I am well. I just get sore at times. That''s all.
2.gif
This is my fourth year in practice. I started in a group practice, but now I have my own place.
1.gif

6.gif
Wow!
36.gif

Because law school is widely reviled.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:15:34 PM

Date: 5/13/2007 1:10:08 PM
You deserve it Harriet! I did look at online itinerary, and it sure looks like you''re gong to have lots of fun. It''s in July, right?
Yeah -- any recommendations or pictures?

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2007 1:29:10 PM

Date: 5/13/2007 1:14:22 PM

2.gif
1.gif

6.gif
Wow!
36.gif

Because law school is widely reviled.
Haha... Harriet, it''s really nothing to be wowed about. My place is very small and I practice alone.

As to your trip, I have nothing to offer you unfortunately. I don''t get to travel a lot and there are only a very few places I have been to all my life. I haven''t even visited NYC!
7.gif
Make sure you share lots of stories and photos when you come back, though!!!
2.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s still an achievement!
36.gif

You''ll have to come see me then.
35.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
4.gif

Date: 5/13/2007 1:39:33 PM
It's still an achievement!
36.gif

You'll have to come see me then.
35.gif
Oh sweet Harriet... I would love to... but I am not so sure if I can!
7.gif
It's just that I spent so much last month on THINGS that I am now having to budget for the next few months, if not more, to recoop!
7.gif

Thank you for the invitation, though!
35.gif
I really appreicate it! I am, in fact, TOUCHED!!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take your time, I''ll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results