shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring! My Ring! My Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness that''s a beauty. Can''t wait to see the hand shots!
36.gif
appl:]
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Just logged on this morning and all I''ve got to say is
emdgust.gif

(Say something, you just told her you''d say something)
emdgust.gif

(C''mon don''t just sit there staring, tell her how much you love it)
emdgust.gif

(Must.......blink.........look away........can''t........too..........beautiful)
emdgust.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
you said it Erin! Wow, that is a fabulous ring!!!!! I don''t think I''d be able to put it away after wearing it for an hour. I''d be sneaking to the box every half hour. lol. the scenario would prob go something like...."hon...whatcha doing?....are you sneaking to the box again? and then me....uh....noooooo."

I love the split prongs too!!
30.gif

sciencegeek

Shiny_Rock
Jenwill, it''s awesome!! I know I''m biased b/c we''re practically diamond twins
9.gif

Could you maybe sneak in a few hand shots during your half hour try-on period?
11.gif
1.gif

Congrats on a lovely ring and I hope the proposal comes very very soon.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jen that is a beaautttiffull little asscher you have there!!! well not LITTLE at all, it's just the phrase that popped into my head the minute i saw the picture.
9.gif
when you get it, advise on if it has that 8 mile deep look that is so coveted!

did WF get you the stone? is it an expert selection? I would love an asscher in the future, so curious how you went about finding the right one!

love the setting too of course, it's right up my alley! congrats on building a beautiful ring.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock

I bow to your ring...
your BLING is my command... I think I''m hypnotized.
OMG what a beauty! Love the details! I hope you''ll get it soon!
Hand shots pleeeeeeeeeeeease!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
How on earth did I miss this post?!?!? I must have been sleeping on PS.
2.gif

Jen your ring is GORGEOUS! I love it sooooo much, it''s just - really and truly lovely!
6.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I want an asscher! I WANT one !!!
emcry.gif

I love yours Jenwill

mslite

Rough_Rock
Jen,

35.gif

I have been lurking on this board ever since you and Kelly mentioned it on UW. I just had to register and comment on your ring!! It is SO beautiful!!! I''m drooling on my keyboard!!
18.gif

Definitely worth the wait!! I''m so happy for you and can''t wait to see some pictures of it on your finger!!
Crystal

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!! It''s like Alice through the looking glass!!It''s like looking at a picture, that''s looking at another picture, that''s looking at another picture, thats..............................

Erin

Ideal_Rock
WHERE EXACTLY ARE THESE HAND PICS YOUNG LADY?
DID YOU POST THEM GASP!?!
32.gif
SOMEWHERE ELSE?

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
JenWill, with "The Lovey" going on almost a week ago, we''re getting asscher-hungry around these parts
2.gif
Let us know when your precious arrives....or what the status is! We can''t WAIT!!!!!!!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh- I am not supposed to share ..even with the girls on PriceScope...but perhaps I could whisper to the guy on Pricescope..so, everyone please turn away while I tell Diamond Geezer.....

It is in the house.

With me.

I got to see it for 5 minutes to see if everything was OK.

Yeah, like I can absorb it all in 5 minutes.

So, now it is hiding in some dark corner.

And I am waiting.

Patiently.

2 weeks until we go to Hawaii...it had better happen then.

Or my patience might run out.

BTW, it is very pretty! dainty- SUPER white (D with medium Flourescence), I love it and I only got to glimpse it.

But, the Lovey is fantastic enough to hold everyone over for awhile.....the magic of Leon and a 1.52 asscher is tough to beat! Mine can be a ''little sister'' to The Lovey- smaller and less bling, but everything my heart desires!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Jenwil....you didn''t whisper softly enough! We heard that! . Did he get to glimpse his watch? Maybe entice him a bit? hehe. We''re terrible. As they say...fight fire with fire.
27.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
What? I didn''t hear anything! No one said anything to me, but I *might* have overheard something!!!!!

YAY!!!!! Little sister? No--perhaps fraternal twin
9.gif
D with medium flor????? A good thing you only had 5 minutes--you might have to be typing in braille by now!!! Can''t WAIT for you to have that sparkler!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t hear anything.....BUT... what torture. You got to see it 5 minutes. Did you try it on? I mean maybe the size isn''t quite right
31.gif
. Hey you never know...

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
waiting, waiting, waiting

by the way blue- love your new avatar!

It is definitelya littel sister to loveys...maybe the stone isn''t that much smaller, but without the pave border, it looks much smaller! Plus mine has little bitty split prongs, that someday dream of being full grown leon claws...but they suit the stone, and that is what matters. I am pretty sure that full on leon claws woudl have been overwhelming for my stone.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I agree Jen--those split prongs are perfect for the stone--with a solitaire, I think they''re just the right size vs. the double claws for something with a border.

Thanks re: the avatar!! Courtesy of Lovey on Ginger''s search discussion which totally got thread-jacked into a Dirty Dancing/late 80s nostalgia/Swayze-drooling conversation
3.gif
3.gif
I LOVE it! Blue poodle gettin'' down with Johnny
2.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
JEN WILL THAT'S AMAZING NEWS
23.gif

oh sh-t.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....forgot that i was supposed to be q u i e t because no one is supposed to know....

(quietly tapping keyboard)

i predict that you will have to wait until hawaii. but that's ok becuase it's... girl soon
9.gif

your ring is smokin! love it love it love it.

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, Jenwill! It''s in the house?!! And you saw it?!?! TORTURE! He better do it in Hawaii or we''ll have to come hunt him down for you.
2.gif
I''ve got my fingers crossed for ya!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Yep- in the house, can''t find it. But, Denise at Whiteflash saw my post on another thread, in which I stated i liked the pics of that person WF ring on a darker background, and sent me 2 new pics of mine! So, I am now going to upload them, to have more to stare at until proposal day!

JWilliams2blackbackground.jpg

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
can''t post second one until I get home..it is too big and my work PC only allows me to save as bitmaps. I am not allowed to download other programs to allow for JPEG, so tonight I will post another!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
I just noticed in that black backgroud shot you can get a hint of the medium fluorescence...it has a slight lavender tint to it! I know that is not everyones thing, but for me, totally coolio!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m speechless - it''s breathtaking!!!

What a lucky girl
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
looks AMAZING!!!!! we''re all "girl-soon" wishing for ya!
36.gif
36.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
ok, I completely MISSED the 2nd page.

Holy sweetness (I actually said a 4 letter word --sh*t, but gotta keep the post clean!) That is one beauty.

I''m going nuts for you. Hang tite sista!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

WOW!

MY jaw is still dropped.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
emsmile.gif

Thanks guys! I am hoping girl soon too! I feel like a kid waiting for christmas...and christmas keeps getting delayed! I do not know how others have handled having it around for longer time....this gives me good reason to have major spring cleaning..go through all the boxes of his stuff to purge....and search!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
holy cr@p! droolapalooza.....
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
i love how the dark background emphasizes the icyness of the rcok...and the hint of lavendar....
30.gif

hawaii! hawaii! hawaii! hawaii! hawaii!

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!The black background makes it look like a totally differant ring!!Fantastic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results