shape
carat
color
clarity

My Ring! My Ring! My Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
OK- so it is still at Whiteflash, but Denise just sent these pics of the finished product! Have to call boy who is taking care of payment and have him send it so that the ring can come live in my house! Then hopefully it won''t be ''boy soon'' until he proposes- I think I will only have enough patience for ''girl soon''!

jennifer williams ring.jpg

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Specs:

size 7 1/2

Center stone:

D
VS2
1.22 carats
6.09x6.09x4.10
Depth- 67.3%
Table- 59%
Excellent Symmetry
Excellent Polish
Girdle Medium
Culet None
Flour- Medium Blue

Sides stones:

12 x 0.03 ACA F/G melee

I cannot wait to see it in person!

Thanks Denise & Brian at WF! Once I get it in person I will take hand shots and post to show me thr ring folder with story for all to see!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

30.gif

18.gif

OMG jenwill........ I am speechless!!!!

Can''t wait to see hand pics of that beauty!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Jen! Your ring is just g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. Like JCJD I am speechless. I know you are so wanting that baby on your finger right now!!
26.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo it''s just gorgeous!!
30.gif
You must be feeling so antsy!!! I hope he doesn''t make us--oops, I mean you!
2.gif
--wait too long!!!
3.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I hope its girl soon!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
jenwill, your ring is beautiful! i love asschers/square emeralds and yours looks just right with the half eternity melee...yum! i can't wait for you to get proposed to so we can see hand pics...congrats almost (another congrats will come hopefully soon)
1.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am so excited! At least when it comes home, I do get to see it to try on and inspect before it goes into hiding with his engagement watch. I get to see it and try on to make sure all is perfect before 10-day return window (yeah- I am pretty sure that is not going to happen!) closes.

He got to wear his engagement watch for about an hour after we had it sized, then it went into its nice green box to wait for ringy to come along and plop itself on my finger!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
YAY JenWill!!!! When they send you those pics, isn''t that like the most exciting email you''ve ever received?!?!?!?!?!? Oh, it''s so beautiful ~ but seriously, the photos don''t do it justice, you will be amazed!!! There is just no way to capture all the life and beauty but it looks so amazing already so I know you will be blown away. I just love asschers, I think I might need one someday...

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GGAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

Ditto what everyone said!! WOWEEE!!!!!!!!

As GG said, I hope "Greg" won''t make US (erm, YOU) wait too long! It is STUNNING!! Can''t wait to get it on your finger and have your name crossed off that list, Missy!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
sooooooo pretty, i really love the stone! here''s to hoping that you get to wear it soooon
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Jen that sucker is super white. What a beauty.
I can''t wait to see the hand shots. Lucky Gal.
3.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!
You are one lucky girl! I love your ring! It is so so beautiful!
Definitely can''t wait til the hand shots, that''s similar to what I''ve been thinking of lately!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Your asscher is just incredible! And so perfect in that setting!
30.gif
I c an''t wait to see the full spread in SMTR!
18.gif
3.gif
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh Lordy, it''s a beauty!!!
emlove.gif

Look forward to hand pics!

cheers--Sharon

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
oh my
23.gif

that is so frickin'' gorgeous.....no words.
6.gif

fingers crossed for girl soon!
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Oh lord! That thing is gorgeous!!! It is hard to see on my computer- are the prongs split where they hold the stone?
Absolutely stunning! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!
congrats!
9.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
its stunning.. and I bet that band is going to sparkle like MAD when you get it on your finger!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2005 10:19:16 PM
Author: Kaili
Oh lord! That thing is gorgeous!!! It is hard to see on my computer- are the prongs split where they hold the stone?
Absolutely stunning! Can''t wait to see it on your hand!
congrats!
9.gif

Thanks again all! I cannot wait to see it in person, and believe me I will let you all know about it! Then of course I''ll have to wait til proposal time, but at least I''ll get a nibble of what it is like to wear it!

Yep- the prongs come up from a single prong into a split- I took bits and pieces of ideas. My first inspiration was from this a. jaffe ring:

jaffeidea asscher.JPG

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
decided not to go with euro shank, and to split prongs. Because my stone is a little on the ''daintier'' side (1.22 but asschers run waaay smaller than rounds) I wanted split prongs, but as small as possible- I think that Le did a great job from these photos...can''t wait to see it in person!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Jenwill! It is so beautiful! I cannot wait to see the hand pics of that rock. Hopefully it won''t live too long at your house until it moves onto your finger!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I totally agree with everyone else... your ring looks great! Cant wait for hand pics and of course the proposal so she can sparkle pretty on your finger ALL the time! LOVE split prongs.

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is so exciting!!! Beautiful ring -- asschers are so elegant. Can''t wait for the hand pics!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Jenwill! The split prongs go so well with the lines of the stone! Fingers crossed that once the boy has it he won''t be able to wait to give it to you! BTW - I got my bf an engagement watch too, but he doesn''t know. Did your BF pick out his watch? And what did you go with? Did you get it engraved or anything?

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Jen -- that ring is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love asschers SO much!!!! I''m still a bit torn because I wound up deciding on a cushion instead -- but every time I see a beautiful asscher like yours I wonder if I didn''t make a mistake!! Oh LAWD don''t tell my bf I said that!!!!!

Congratulations on your stunning ring!!!!! You are soon to be an EX LIW!!!!!!!!! woooo hoo!!!

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Jen...Congratulations! Your ring is just stunning....so elegant! How exciting! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it''s a girl "soon" proposal & not a boy "soon" proposal! Congrats again!
36.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2005 9:24:13 AM
Author: Blue Chica
Gorgeous Jenwill! The split prongs go so well with the lines of the stone! Fingers crossed that once the boy has it he won''t be able to wait to give it to you! BTW - I got my bf an engagement watch too, but he doesn''t know. Did your BF pick out his watch? And what did you go with? Did you get it engraved or anything?

Yes, he helped pick it out. This was actually one of tha ways that I guaranteed that I would have input with the ring...I knew he had been coveting a Rolex for awhile, but wouldn''t spend the money on it for himself. So, when we satarted seriously talkionog about engagement and ring, I tol dhim I was going to get him an engagement watch...a Rolex. He got a happy look, then a scared look. He had been thinking about this watch for so long, that he had an idea of ''perfect'' in his head. So, he went with me, we picked it out (Date/just steel oyster with tapestry face), it came in about 6 weeks later, and we went together to size it and pick it up.

Now, he has had a taste of how it looks on him, he really wants to wear it again, but knows it has to stay in its green box until a sparkly lives on my finger....if I let him wear it early it just seems like an extravagant gift as opposed to and engagement gift. We may get it engraved in the future.

Thanks again everyone for your compliments...I am on pins and needles now!

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
jenwill - Oh, nice! I was thinking about getting the anniversary submariner (BF loves green), but it''s a collectors item now and is too expensive. Went with a Tag Heuer from the link collection instead, it''s got a really pretty blue face and is a good diving watch. I didn''t tell him about it for some convoluted reasons, but I do feel a little bit bad that I got to pick out my ring and he didn''t pick the watch. He can''t wear it until he gets a new job anyway (metal watch + mri machines = bad mix), but I''m hoping the shock will outweigh any disappointment he might have in not picking it himself. I am so nervous hoping he likes it. It sounds like your rolex is a great shove in the proposal direction.
11.gif
Fingers crossed for ya.

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure he will love it! I love Tags- that is what I would want for myself if I ever get a nice watch. I only had Tom help because I knew he had been thinking about a particular watch for so long,but was unsure of a couple of details- and it worked in my ploy to make him let me help with picking out the ring! Otherwise- I woudl opt for a surprise as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results