shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring looks BAD! I''m so cross...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Before i returned the ugly e-ring, I took a photo of it together with my w-band. IMO they don't match, esp in terms of colour (the matt platinum looked more greyish), and made my size 4.5 finger look suffocated.

bothringstogether.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I bought FI a Seiko F1 Honda Racing Team watch as an engagement gift! He had no input in the selection of this watch, but loves it anyway.
12.gif

FIseikowatch.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock

I went back today to speak to the lady and actually asked her whether she wud haf accepted this workmanship if she were in my shoes. She had the audacity to say yes!

However, I stood firm and ended up getting back the full $220 from her without getting into a heated argument. In the end, she said tt that if she does the custom work for me, she will be on the losing end, cos in her words, my "expectations are too high", so she decided to cut her losses and gimme back my money. PHEW!

I am so glad to hear all has worked out for you and cannot wait to see your setting. You know very well that she recognized the sloppy workmanship in the ring and the only reason why she took the ring back is that she feared that having the ring in your possession would be proof of any negative publicity that you would spread to friends & family when asked about the ring. What is the icing on the cake is that she points her finger at your diamond and you as being the cause of the faulty workmanship, not at herself, who is supposed to be more knowledgeable than you in the first place! Pride is a dangerous thing, which will more than likely catch up to her one day.

I know you are trying to move on and do not want to be reminded of this experience, so I apologize for bringing it up again. Your story angered me so much, but I am very happy to know that an ethical and talented jeweler will be taking over on your ring. So, I am very glad there will be a happy ending to your story!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your matching wedding bands. Very pretty. I agree that your wedding band didn't match your old ugly (the setting, not that diamond!) ering.

Do you plan to wear your ering on your right hand after you get married?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your expectations are too high? Boff! Double boff! i''m glad to hear you got your $220 back and found a great watch for your man, nice work!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Darn!!!!!!! and I was ready for the fight!!!!! I will put up these FLYERS for now........but if the next shop tries to pass off "bad workmanship" on a fellow Pricescoper then I will have to spring back into action!!!!

I am glad that things worked out for you.....*S*

MWG
aka - PS Superman!!!! LOL

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, I''m definitely gonna wear my e-ring on my right hand after we''re married! I''m so proud of the diamond and ring (not the old 1!) that we chose together!
9.gif
I just hope that any Pricescopers in Singapore who are consider Leipo will find my thread and avoid a disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results