shape
carat
color
clarity

My Proposal to Lisa...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mortepa

Rough_Rock
It all happened last night, June 22nd, a few miles outside of Sauk City, WI. We walked up Ferry's Bluff overlooking the Wisconsin River to watch the sun set behind the Bluff. It was just the two of us surrounded by the lush green forest, the glassy water, and the still air with the birds singing. It was perfect!

We talked for a little while overlooking the beautiful view, and I waited for the right moment with anticipation. You know, that flowing moment when it "feels" right to ask. Well it came! I looked in Lisa's eyes as I proceded to get down on one knee. I asked her to marry me with a gaudy $6.99 Walmart special cubic z. She said yes of course. I told her it was a custom made Tiffany style with a twist...made just for her. Then I fumbled the ring! It bounced off the cliff straight down towards the river! Oh no!!! She was in shock and I acted like I was too. It was then that I presented her with the real thing. Then, what a reaction!!! She started laughing and crying at the same time and totally turned to mush...I mean totally! :) I was loving it! She could not stop looking at her ring as she turned her hand back and forth to show off the sparkles as the sun set. We continued to watch the sun go down together and then went back home to Madison. It went just like I had hoped it would. ;-)

Thanks for reading our story. :)
- Paul

Checkout the ring here!!! :)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You are so evil. If that had been me I'ld be dead now after having "gone" after the fallen ring!

Great story and thanks for sharing. Congrats.
Your ring is stunning

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
awww...great story! Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring selection!

msb2ncsu

Rough_Rock
Thats awesome, congrats!

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Damn... THAT's the effect I was REALLY looking for?! You are the master!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I agree sevensone...totally evil...I'm glad she loved it tough!!! ... and YOU didn't go into the river...if it was me, you WOULD have
naughty.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
nice spelling on my part, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results