shape
carat
color
clarity

My poor dog

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh gosh, I am so sorry!!! Really sad!
face14.gif
Hope some good new somes your way in terms of repair/healing for your little pooch....

kind regards, Sharon

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Linda, I am soooo sorry. Your poor fur baby.
7.gif

I hope you get some good news about his other eye. Gosh, I wish I knew what to say...

console2.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Linda. I really wish I knew what to say. *hug* I hope the vets at Davis are able to help her other eye.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to thank you all, for your heartfelt responses to me. Rick and I just read them together and we both have tears in our eyes.

Needless to say, we both didn''t sleep very much last night.

The Surgeons assistant called us this morning, as we were about ready to leave and told us they had an emergency and postponed Mazie''s surgery, until later on. He also said, she is resting comfortably her eye stopped bleeding last night.

We know Lab''s do not attack, unless provoked. Cindy, the Lab, is always after Mazie''s tennis ball. Each dog has their own, but Cindy always wants Mazie''s. Mazie alwys gives a soft "woof" when Cindy comes near hers. I guess Cindy didn''t like the "woof" this time and attacked Mazie. When we returned home, I saw the tennis ball nearby, it was Mazie''s, so Rick and I figured that is what provoked the attack. I had my back to them, so I didn''t actually see it.

Thank you all again, you all mean the world to me.

I will post again later, when we return from UC Davis. It is a wonderful place. They even have visiting hours there. Last night we met a really nice lady, who was visiting her mini Schnauzer. The little dog was so cute. She was walking around with a bandage on her leg and an IV, precious little dog.

Linda

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about your dog!
7.gif
It must be heartwrenching for you.

On the up side, as someone said earlier, animals seem to adapt to these things better than we people do. And the vets at UC Davis are top notch. I can''t say enough good things about them.

Both you and Mazie are in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results