shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Yummies - 9 New Rings

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Coming out of lurkdom, but am I the only one who can't see the images.... :confused:

ooops something is weird here... I replied to the end of the first page, something is wrong...
I am going back into hiding :|

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry CharmyPoo...Would like to chime in but I can not see your photos. PS-2's jokes I guess. Hopefully things will get better by tomorrow.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I haven't been around PS as much since version 2.0 arrived. I guess it killed the photos in this thread since it doesn't like how I have been linking the photos. So let me try again.

The family photo of all my completed rings from eBay settings.
CharmyPoo-EbaySettingMay.jpg

Individual Portraits
Afghan Tourmaline (is it really now? Not that dark in real life)
CharmyPoo-AfghanTourmailne.jpg

Green Tourmailne by Barry Bridgestock
CharmyPoo-GreenTourmailne.jpg

Pink Tourmailne by Barry Bridgestock (much prettier in real life)
CharmyPoo-PinkTourmalineBarry.jpg

Lavendar Spinel (has a really unique cut but can't tell in photo)
CharmyPoo-LavendarSpinel.jpg

Spinel and Tanzanite by Barry Bridgestock
CharmyPoo-SpinelTanzinatePair.jpg

Vietnam Spinel (dark bands not noticable in real life)
CharmyPoo-PinkVietSpinel.jpg

Blue Topaz (I can't remember)
CharmyPoo-BlueTourmaline.jpg

Blue Topaz (checkerboard)
CharmyPoo-BlueTopaz.jpg

Fanta Orange Spessarite (bad photo) - I set this one myself
CharmyPoo-SpessHalo.jpg

Emaerald and Diamond (bad photo) - I had this one for a while
CharmyPoo-Emerald5Stone.jpg

Older Rings (You have seen these already)
Amethyst by Barry Bridgestock
CharmyPoo-Amethyst.jpg

Green Tourmaline by Barry Bridgestock (regret not sending this setting back)
CharmyPoo-TourmalineHalo.jpg

Pink Spinel
CharmyPoo-TinySpinel.jpg

Moody Malaya Garnet by Barry Bridgestock (usually it is a light pink)
CharmyPoo-MalayaGarnet.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Some stones waiting for new homes forever.

From L to R: Bob - Rubelite, Barry - Tourmaline, Barry - Tourmaline, Barry - Rhodlite, Barry - Topaz (this was the one that had the huge long discussion about Silver Topaz .. I was too scared to come out that I was the one who bought it), Pair Tsavorites
CharmyPoo-UnsetStones.jpg

I owe this picture to a few people. This is my Rubelite from Bob Kast. I don't think I will really call it a Rubelite but it is much deeper in color in real life.
CharmyPoo-BobRubelite.jpg

I actually have grown the collection since then but I will share the photos when I get around to taking them.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I am on a Macbook, new in April, 2010. All I see are blue ? marks. If anyone has any ideas, please share. I usually have no trouble viewing on the new ps2.0

Thanks.

ETA: Never mind, I see the issue has been resolved. Yay!! Now I get to go and see what everyone is raving over.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, CharmyPoo - your pics are back! I love looking at your collection - your taste is simply stunning!

nararabbit

Shiny_Rock
All are stunning. You have exquisite taste! I especially love the tourmaline second from the left - what a great cut (to me, anyway!) :)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mother of Pearl!!! What a gorgeous lot! How do you decide what to wear? I'd be such a harlot, having to wear one on each finger of each hand so I could enjoy them!!

My favorite though is the bypass ring. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Please remember me in your will?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I love them all! Is the spinel one of Dana's?

You did a great job setting the spess. I confess I set one of my stones myself too, but I am not showing those prongs on PS :oops:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Lady_Disdain said:
I love them all! Is the spinel one of Dana's?

You did a great job setting the spess. I confess I set one of my stones myself too, but I am not showing those prongs on PS :oops:

Thank you so much for your compliments. Not sure which Spinel you are referring to but none of them are Dana's. I love Spinels :) I can't wait to add more to the collection. I have a blue spinel that I wore today .. so pretty ..

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy Poo,

I saw them! They are great! Especially the spinel and the tourmaline. Also, the spessartine - who did you get it from? Congratulations!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The spess was from eBay for $30. The seller had 6 matching stones and I only bought 2 of them. After a few weeks, I decided I wanted all 6 but they are sold.

There are actually a few stones out of these 9 that were from eBay such as the lavendar spinel and the vietnam spinel. I adore those two stones and they have fantastic color and are well cut. I believe I got them for great prices too but I can't remember - I have a habit of remembering paid less than I do.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could the spessartines be from MY9CLOSETS? I remember she was selling 6 matching spessartines but when I decided to buy them, they were gone.
Wherever they are coming from... you girls are clearly fishing in a different pond. I do not get much on ebay, except for some rare occurrences (like this pyrope from Uli, for example).

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Yes - I do believe it is from my9closests ... that name is very very familiar. I am going to check it out.

ETA: You are right .. that is who I got them from. I paid $29. I wonder who has the other 4.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results