shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF bangle is here...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your new bracelet is stunning. I think it looks good with both of your ring, even if they aren''t matchy matchy.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bangle looks absolutely perfect on your wrist. Can I ask, how did they get it to fit so perfectly? Do they make them in someone''s individual size? I really like the snug fit.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Lovely combination with your ering! I love it.

I''ve had one of these bangles on my wishlist for ages! It looks great on you.

Enjoy!

Jen

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thank you! to my knowledge, they only make one standard size, i just got what they normally make. i don''t know if you can customize them or not. i don''t have the smallest of hands, my ring finger is size 7. the bracelet is snug though, i was thinking, if i were any bigger, it might be a little tight! but i like how it fits
emteeth.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
It is amazingly beautiful! I can''t wait to own one someday
30.gif
!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif

those WF bangles sure do make the perfect compliment for a diamond ring, and look so gorgeous on the wrist! yours is beautiful - i definitely think you chose the right size. it sets off your ring just as you say, it accentuates it beautifully without overpowering. enjoy!!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thanks so much! this bracelet does have the potential to "outbling the ring" if you choose too big for what you have, and I can clearly see that just a little bigger would have been more than I needed! i would love be able to wear a bigger one, but i think i would need blinders!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Its lovely - tasteful, classic, and still beautifully blingy. Congrats on a fabulous new piece!!
30.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results