shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF bangle is here...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Well, after looking around for something more demure than my almost 4 ct, what I considered clunky looking (I didn''t like it with the micropave in my e ring), tennis bracelet, I decided to go with the 1 ct WF bangle. I was a little worried about going down in size so much, but the kind customer service person at WF assured me that 1 ct was a popular size for everyday and will still be fancy enough for evening wear. I was kind of going back and forth between 1.5 and 1, but she told be the size was not that noticable, so I decided I would keep the cost difference on hand for more jewelry purchases
emteeth.gif
. When I tried it on, I was still alittle unsure about it, I kind of thought it was too sleek lined and maybe more contemporary for my traditional hand, despite those glorious diamonds (holy cow, aca are crazy sparklers!), but now it''s really grown on me, it''s definately a keeper. I am still not sure if it matches perfectly with my e ring, but I am probably scrutinizing harder than anyone else looking at it will. It''s a shade or two whiter than my e ring, but I don''t have to wear it on the same hand as my e ring anyway, even though I would like to. So anyway, here are a few pics, let me know what you think!

isis86.JPG

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
here it is with my new antique store ruby/diamond find. it''s in yellow gold, but my jeweler says i can mix yellow and white, so...

isis85.JPG

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
and here it is with my e ring, no flash, in daylight...

isis88.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks nice!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it! Love the ring too.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
with flash at night...

isis87.JPG

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t see a color diff with your ER - go for it!!! Very classy!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think that it is absolutely stunning and it compliments your ering very nicely. The more delicate size is a perfect choice for everyday wear and it adds just the right touch of sparkle without competing with your beautiful ring. No one else with ever notice any difference in the color of the diamonds. I have a Whiteflash bangle too and you will receive many compliments on that beauty! Enjoy.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! And, your ering is beautiful too!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!!
30.gif
Very dainty yet elegant!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Isis~goddess,

Your bangle is GORGEOUS and looks so lovely on your wrist! Congratulations ... I love it!
36.gif

... gone to go look it up and add to wish list ...

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Delicate and so delicious! I want a bite for myself!
2.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
Really nice with your ring(which I love as well).
I want one!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your bracelet. It is a keeper. Your rings are beauties too.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Great choice. Love the ering too!
30.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Isis I think your bangle is gorgeous and it looks great with your ering, which is stunning as well!
18.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very much into a more delicate, non-blingy look for everyday for myself, so I absolutely LOVE your bracelet!!! I also have a 4 ct. bracelet and rarely wear it.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I think it looks amazing with your e-ring! You''re making me want one and I am not a bracelet girl! (Although I guess I can be an anything girl if it has diamonds on it!) It''s really a great size, too-it looks perfect for every day wear or night wear. Congratulations!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, that is gorgeous! A perfect size in stones, and it seems to fit your wrist perfectly. Nice!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Looks fab on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it''s a perfect every day size and it looks fabulous with your ER!
36.gif
36.gif

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thanks! i do think its classy without being over done. but now i''ve got the notion that it would look really nice with a simple matching band with the same exact size diamonds in it, from WF. i''m thinking of calling and asking them to price something out for me. jeez, is it just me, or does one thing just lead to another when it comes to diamonds?!
emsmilep.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love the bracelet, and I REALLY love the ering. WOW!

shay

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful, ALL of your jewellery is just beautiful!!!!!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous! It wasn''t something on my want list until I saw your pics... they really do look like they are crazy sparklers! I think it looks absolutely perfect with your ering- I like the size of it.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! I love WF bangles.
30.gif
It looks great on you!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bangle, it looks great on you!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I''m never not enamored with that bangle! Love it, love it, love it!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
luv the bangle- the sparkle factor is to die for!

this was my wedding present from dh, and i get a ton of compliments whenever i wear it.

enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results