shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF Bangle and Martini Studs...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous on all accounts! That bangle is seriously On. My. Short. List.
30.gif
And those earrings are a GREAT size on the ear!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very very temping! But darn! I''m disappointed to see they raised the price. It looks like they raised all the bangle prices by $200?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 1:20:15 PM
Author: snlee
Very very temping! But darn! I''m disappointed to see they raised the price. It looks like they raised all the bangle prices by $200?
Nooooooooooooooo....say it ain''t so!!!!
39.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Your jewelry is BEAUTIFUL! Man I wish I had bought that bangle before the price increase
7.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just beautiful!!!! I love the bangle and the earrings are a great size!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick question for anyone: If the bangle is 1 ct and is comprised of 27 stones, does that mean the stones are 3 pointers? I am just wondering in case I ever decide to get any other jewelry (like maybe some diamond hoops
18.gif
). Did I do the math right? 1/27 = 0.037 so that makes them 3 pointers, or maybe closer to 4 pointers?

Thanks

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on joining the WF Bangled & Studded Club!! Your pieces are beautiful. Maybe we should all get t-shirts or tatoos and meet once a year for an exclusive club meeting in a beautiful tropical location
9.gif

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 3:35:46 PM
Author: Matata
Congratulations on joining the WF Bangled & Studded Club!! Your pieces are beautiful. Maybe we should all get t-shirts or tatoos and meet once a year for an exclusive club meeting in a beautiful tropical location
9.gif
Sounds fun... you can count me in!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 3:06:54 PM
Author: sslkrissi
Just a quick question for anyone: If the bangle is 1 ct and is comprised of 27 stones, does that mean the stones are 3 pointers? I am just wondering in case I ever decide to get any other jewelry (like maybe some diamond hoops
18.gif
). Did I do the math right? 1/27 = 0.037 so that makes them 3 pointers, or maybe closer to 4 pointers?

Thanks
Yes, that would make them on average 3.7 pointers.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
1/27 = 0.037 so that makes them 3 pointers, or maybe closer to 4 pointers?

Yep- little bigger than 3 pointers. Your studs are lovely but you are such a tiny thing that your bangle looks so humongous on you- it''s lovely but I didn''t expect to see it go so far down your arm or so far down your wrist. It''s a shame WF doesn''t make a smaller version. But if it doesn''t bother you...
I''m also dismayed that prices are up a couple hundred...
15.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 3:41:58 PM
Author: sslkrissi

Date: 9/7/2007 3:35:46 PM
Author: Matata
9.gif
Sounds fun... you can count me in!
me too! well maybe not the tatoos...
5.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelet and earrings...I am so jealous!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 4:18:01 PM
Author: lisaC
1/27 = 0.037 so that makes them 3 pointers, or maybe closer to 4 pointers?

Yep- little bigger than 3 pointers. Your studs are lovely but you are such a tiny thing that your bangle looks so humongous on you- it''s lovely but I didn''t expect to see it go so far down your arm or so far down your wrist. It''s a shame WF doesn''t make a smaller version. But if it doesn''t bother you...
I''m also dismayed that prices are up a couple hundred...
15.gif
I know, with all the people on here who seem to want a smaller version of the bangle, you''d think it would be worth their while. I guess there must be some reason that makes it more difficult to make a smaller version. I wonder what it could be though, because I just looked at the new scattered diamond bracelet they added today, and it is 6.5" instead of the 7.5" standard size of the shared prong bangle. 6.5" would probably be perfect. As for the way it fits my arm and wrist, I actually like where it rests on my wrist. The only reason I would want it to be a bit smaller is so that it would prvent it from spinning around, so that the diamonds alwways face forward. I find that on my wrist, the bangle tends to turn around and before I know it, I am walking around with what appears to be a solid metal bracelet. But, it is to die for when it is facing the right direction. And for that, I wouldn''t trade it for anything in the world
21.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ssl...congrats on the new bangle and earrings! i love my bangle...but it never turns, isn''t that why it''s oval? so it won''t spin?

i actually like the size of it, as mine goes as far down onto the wrist as yours does and i can also push it up a fair amount on my arm which i like because it''s kind of a fun different look. i don''t like tight things though so i think if it was smaller it''d bother me. my wrist is 6" so it''s a little bigger than yours though. anyhow, enjoy!!

oh and matata..count me in for tropical beach locale vacation as long as it comes with many fruit umbrella drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results