shape
carat
color
clarity

My new WF Bangle and Martini Studs...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Hello,
Well, after all the worrying about whether the bangle will be too big or not, I have it here in my hands and I LOVE it. It is a tiny bit big, but it is soooo gorgeous that I am willing to look past that. For those that didn''t see my other posts, I am referring to the WF diamond bangle. I chose the 1ct bangle.
Ok, here goes, I am going to attempt to post some pics of it now (and of the WF martini studs that I got a few weeks ago)....

Just a warning... apparently my camera is not that great, because no matter what I tried, I couldn''t get any really clear pictures.

KristinSirota_0905[1].jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Here is the picture sent by WF

KristinaSirota_0808[1].jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock

diamonds 018213.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
earring...

diamonds 040009.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
a little blurry, but here is the other earring...

by the way, the specs on the earrings are in a previous post

diamonds 0460090.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love your WF bangle and martini studs! They are both gorgeous! You know I've been lusting after the 1ctw bangle! Yummy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
More pictures! Please keep those pictures coming! What are the specs of your earrings again?

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so glad that the bangle size worked out okay for you! I was a little worried giving you too much advice on how big to get it because this wrist measurement thing is so subjective. Anyway it is just gorgeous (I get so many compliements on mine) and I love your studs too. You have acquired two incredibly beautiful and classic pieces of jewelry that no woman should be without!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
sparkly...

diamonds 0298765.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock

diamonds 03109865.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
my first attempt at a flower shot...

diamonds 0281234.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooooh, beautiful! Congrats on both beauty''s!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
bangle w/ earrings

diamonds 034123.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
This picture shows where the bangle falls when my arm is down...

diamonds 0222232.jpg

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
soooo pretty!!!! Enjoy them. I love the sparkle of the bangle.

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
In this one, you can see how it is a little bit big...

diamonds 024.jpg

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 11:30:55 PM
Author: snlee
Oh I love your WF bangle and martini studs! They are both gorgeous! You know I''ve been lusting after the 1ctw bangle! Yummy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
More pictures! Please keep those pictures coming! What are the specs of your earrings again?
You have to get one. You will absolutely love it, I promise!!! I am thinking about getting another one to go with it, eventually. As for the earrings, the specs are:

.588 G VS2 Expert Selection Round Ideal
.577 E SI2 A Cut Above Hearts & Arrows

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 11:31:00 PM
Author: Sundial
Oh I''m so glad that the bangle size worked out okay for you! I was a little worried giving you too much advice on how big to get it because this wrist measurement thing is so subjective. Anyway it is just gorgeous (I get so many compliements on mine) and I love your studs too. You have acquired two incredibly beautiful and classic pieces of jewelry that no woman should be without!
The whole measuring thing ended up being too complicated. I wasn''t sure where it should sit, where I should measure, etc... So, I just ordered one the way it comes, and it works! If it were a 1/2 inch smaller, it would probably be perfect. I think that the oval shape probably prevents it from spinning on most people, so that the diamonds are always facing forward, but on me it still spins. I think that extra 1/2 inch is the reason why. It really is stunning though. It just sparkles like crazy....

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks skippy123 and pavelover!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pieces!!!

What is your wrist size? (ETA - I see your wrist is just a tad bit smaller than my 5.25" wrist.) I'm kinda wanting the bangle now that I see your pictures. lol
9.gif
Maybe in the future.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are both stunning and such classic timeless pieces! I think you will enjoy them so much!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Those are gorgeous. I love your bangle.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sslkrissi, LOVE the bangle and the studs, but especially the bangle!!! I''m absolutely dying for one....but I have so many other things on my wishlist I don''t know how long it will take me to get around to the bangle, ha. It looks perfect on you, love the blurry/sparkly pics, especially the flower shot. And I really dig the idea of 2 bangles together, that would be gorgeous. Yummmmm-O!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh that bangle is just fabulous!!!! Earrings aren''t shabby either
2.gif
Beautiful!!!

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
I have just added that bangle to my wishlist as well. It looks gorgeous on you! Love the earrings too. Both so classic.
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, you are SO sparkly now!
5.gif

Very nice, enjoy!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bangle and earrings! Congratulations!

sslkrissi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments. I am extremely happy with both purchases!

MC- I honestly have no idea what the size of my wrist is. It was getting too difficult and I couldn''t figure it out, so I just ordered the bangle in the size that it comes. If my wrist is just a little smaller than yours, I think it will fit you perfectly. It is only about a 1/2 inch too big on me.

F.Y.I. For those who are thinking about getting a bangle, I went on the wf website a few days ago to show my mother what I has purchased and I noticed that they just increased the price of the bangle by about $200. Now I''ll just have to save up a little longer before I can get the second one
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful choices--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Look at all that fire!!! You''re gonna burn down the house, woman!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results