shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tolkowsky pendant...and other jewelry items...Finally !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful collection AJ. Your pendant new pendant is so gorgeous! Congrats
2.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
I love, love, love that watch!!
18.gif

Did I mention I LOVE that watch!!!

I have always wanted a gold (real) watch and I think I will be showing this one to my main man.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an incredible collection you have going there... that watch is amazing!!!
Congrats on all the beautiful shiny bling!!!!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
You may also like to see my wedding band since Angeline mentioned it...It is a Cartier YG Lanières. Originally I thought to add an asscher eternity band to fit flush with it but some people told me that it would detract from the beauty of each of the rings when put together...What do you think ?

DSCF3412bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
BTW when I look at that close-up, I really need to give it to repolish ! Here it is with my Mom''s diamond ring...I borrowed her in the meanwhile, waiting for the perfect eternity
2.gif
It is a pity that my Dad didn''t buy it when I was diamond educated...The stone is really not the best neither is the workmanship !!
14.gif

DSCF3410bis.jpg

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
One more...After that I stop drowning you with my pics
2.gif

DSCF3409bis.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You can show us pictures anytime! Your Cartier wedding band is just beautiful. That is such a classic and elegant look. Personally I think your mother''s lovely ring overpowers it, but maybe it would look okay with something more subtle.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 4:22:13 PM
Author: Sundial
You can show us pictures anytime! Your Cartier wedding band is just beautiful. That is such a classic and elegant look. Personally I think your mother''s lovely ring overpowers it, but maybe it would look okay with something more subtle.
You are right Sundial it overpowers it indeed...Actually it is funny because I just realised it when looking at pics but never saw it that way when I am wearing them...
Anyway, I have a feeling it is going to be really difficult to find a ring that will fit my wedding band perfectly because of its design and its square section.

Maybe I should just give up and wear the eternity or the solitaire on the right hand...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!
30.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 4:30:51 PM
Author: ayala_jessica

You are right Sundial it overpowers it indeed...Actually it is funny because I just realised it when looking at pics but never saw it that way when I am wearing them...

Anyway, I have a feeling it is going to be really difficult to find a ring that will fit my wedding band perfectly because of its design and its square section.

Maybe I should just give up and wear the eternity or the solitaire on the right hand...

No please don''t give up I won''t have anything to look forward to! I think the right eternity next to it would look wonderful. Don''t Cartier have one styled like that with the squares but diamonds all the way? that might be all too much though... hmmmI think a four-prong shared prong eternity with rounds would work well, give you the square edge but lots of sparkle!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 6:16:39 PM
Author: angeline

Date: 8/13/2007 4:30:51 PM
Author: ayala_jessica

No please don''t give up I won''t have anything to look forward to! I think the right eternity next to it would look wonderful. Don''t Cartier have one styled like that with the squares but diamonds all the way? that might be all too much though... hmmmI think a four-prong shared prong eternity with rounds would work well, give you the square edge but lots of sparkle!
Thank you Angeline ! Yes actually Cartier has a similar band with diamonds all around but the diamonds are very small and the style is less beautiful IMO than the alternate diamonds and gold squares so I don''t think it is worth paying the high premium for the Cartier name as far as eternity style is concerned.
I am also considering a diamond tennis bracelet as our next purchase...
18.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is stunning! WOW! I love your Cartier watch! And the upside down diamond is on the little windy part, right? Wow...that''s seriously SICK! I can''t wait to see what you get next!
11.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2007 10:29:43 PM
Author: thing2of2
Your collection is stunning! WOW! I love your Cartier watch! And the upside down diamond is on the little windy part, right? Wow...that''s seriously SICK! I can''t wait to see what you get next!
11.gif
Thank you thing2of2 ! I also fell in love with this upside down diamond ! I think that it adds a lot to the design ! Sometimes, depending from where you watch it, you can see a little rainbow colours coming trough the pavillion
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like your wedding band. Very understated and classic. I like it alone. Good luck finding something to complement it.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results