shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Tolkowsky pendant...and other jewelry items...Finally !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
For those who remember, last February I bought a Tolkowsky pendant from GOG thanks to the help of Pricescopers

(discussion on this thread https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-solitaire-pendant-help-with-stone-and-setting.57564/)

I''ve received this pendant in March due to some problems with the bail of the basket. Originally I wanted to be able to switch chains because I wanted to match the colour of the chain with my other jewelry which is in YG since I wanted the basket to be in WG.

Unfortunately, in order to match this request, the bail had to be much larger than originally (which I totally didn''t realise when ordering). Since I was really not pleased with the result, Tim and Christen at GOG did everything with Tolkowsky jewelers in order to alter it the way I wanted and I am very happy with my WG pendant ! Many thanks to GOG for their help !

Here are FINALLY some pictures of the pendant !

DSCF3330 bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Another...

DSCF3332 bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Side view...

DSCF3335bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
required neck shot...

DSCF3379.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
another... This camera really can't do justice to the fire and brilliance of the stone...but it shows all too well my sun rash.... !!! Very frustrating...
29.gif

DSCF3363bis.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it''s about time woman!!
9.gif

It''s just gorgeous, and big!
36.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
neck shot side view...

neck side view.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/12/2007 12:31:38 PM
Author: Ellen
Well it''s about time woman!!
9.gif

It''s just gorgeous, and big!
36.gif
Thank you Ellen !! I am so happy you like it !! All this time I was feeling very guilty not to post pics especially because I knew you were interested in this design...But I hope to make it up now
2.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
My hubby also gave me a wonderful Cartier Pasha 32 mm watch in rose gold last July...I thought you might enjoy some pics too ! (now that I found out where is the "on" button on my camera
3.gif

Here it goes...

DSCF3348bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
another...I particulary love the up side down diamond on the "remontoir" crown...

DSCF3357bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
wrist shot...

DSCF3356bis.JPG

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
My hubby bought for our wedding platinum diamond studs ideal cut (D,E vvs2, 0.33 each) at Blue Nile. Of course, this was way before I was Pricescope educated because now I would have chosen lesser colour and clarity but BIGGER size
2.gif
I am very happy with them but I am a bit disappointed because Blue Nile does not offer trade ups...

So upgrading these with ACA martini belongs to my future diamonds projects...
2.gif

DSCF3370.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet hubby you have. The watch is lovely, and the studs are gorgeous! And even though you want bigger, you have tiny lobes, so they look big!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessica! Your pendant, watch, and earrings are just beautiful!!! I actually think it is nice to have two sizes of studs. There are times that it is nice to wear smaller ones as I think large ones are more dressy, personally. I have thought about getting a pair under a half carat for wearing all the time and using my larger pair for special occasions. How lucky you are to have such fine quality items...a Cartier watch, wow!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Jessica I''m so glad to see that you finally posted pictures of your new pendant! It is absolutely stunning!!! I think your earrings are quite lovely too and that watch - be still my heart! You are accumulating a fabulous jewelry collection. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant and earrings are gorgeous and your watch is beautiful! What a sweet hubby. Thanks for sharing!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Jessica, your jewels are GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love that watch.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Gorgeous collection!! I especially love the pendant and the setting. The setting is very delicate and I love how the diamond hangs. Great cartier watch too!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
My heartfelt thanks to all of you for your comments, it makes my day !
9.gif

For long I am enjoying looking at all kinds of beautiful diamonds and jewels in here and I got a lot of precious information and help from all of you in my quest for beautiful jewelry and now I am very very happy that I am finally able to share my little collection with you !

Independant Gal, thank you very much for your interest in the studs. I don't intend to part from them in the immediate future but I will remember you when the time comes for me to get bigger ones
1.gif

Kcoursolle, I also love the pendant that is on your avatar and your 5 stones ring is absolutely fabulous !

icekid

Ideal_Rock
The watch?! omigod... so yummy. Not to mention the studs and pendant
30.gif
so jealous!

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Jessica nice blings! love all of them but especially the cartier watch :)

by the way how long is the chain for your pendant?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your collection with us! I like the earrings and think they fit your earlobes well! The pendant is just lovely. I really like the side view of it!

The watch is very unique. Just stunning I think.
9.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
ayala_jessica, I aspire to be like you! I think you have just perfect taste, I remember your Cartier Lanieres wedding band and the eternity you were having made to go with it. And now all these goodies!

sigh..... I want to be you when I'm all grown up...
9.gif
pity I'm already 42!

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Please share more any time!

a

edited to add: shoot, I'm 43! time sure does fly! (or senility sets in early..
6.gif
)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are all so beautiful!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely jewels! I saw a Tolkowski stone on GOG site...too bad I didn''t move fast enough. I love the way the pendant is set. Looks fantastic on you. And the earrings. Lucky you, got more sparklies!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/12/2007 5:00:40 PM
Author: icekid
The watch?! omigod... so yummy. Not to mention the studs and pendant
30.gif
so jealous!
Moi aussi!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
LOVE the Cartier watch!!!!!!!!!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your so kind comments !
9.gif

Snlee, Ellen, that is true, my hubby is really adorable ! He is so good and generous to me ! I always tell him that he is to me the most precious and rare and beautiful diamond on Earth (and he knows what it means, coming from me !
9.gif
)

DS 2006 you are right about the studs, it is fine to have 2 pairs and I am very satisfied with mine because they are great for everyday wear (sparkly without beeing too conspicuous)
For my part, I do love your solitaire and your beautiful tennis bracelet !

Sundial, I remember your precious help when I was in quest for the perfect pendant ! I also love your halo pendant that is most gorgeous !

Kissmark, my chain is regular 16 inch. Actually I am wondering if it would look better to shorten it a bit...It is a little longer than I expected...What do you think ?

Angeline, you''ve got a very good memory !! Senility is really not threatening you, no worries there
2.gif

Actually, I didn''t get an eternity band yet because I could not set my mind on the shape of the stones and the setting...Ideally I love the Uternity from Daniel K, but 31k for 4ctw GVS1 is really out of my reach ! GOG showed me an asscher eternity that was beautiful but the budget is a little higher than I wanted to for this project so I have to think about it some more...and not to mention that I am also fond of a Tolkowsky eternity band with round brilliants that GOG also has in their inventory...And a RB solitaire by LM is also in the loop...Sooo many diamond projects to think of
31.gif

Gothgrrl, you can ask GOG they have access to more Tolkowsky stones than their online inventory. Their stones are really beautiful! I''ll try to take some more pics to catch the arrows...
3.gif

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/13/2007 7:19:23 AM
Author: ayala_jessica
Thank you all for your so kind comments !
9.gif

Snlee, Ellen, that is true, my hubby is really adorable ! He is so good and generous to me ! I always tell him that he is to me the most precious and rare and beautiful diamond on Earth (and he knows what it means, coming from me !
9.gif
)

DS 2006 you are right about the studs, it is fine to have 2 pairs and I am very satisfied with mine because they are great for everyday wear (sparkly without beeing too conspicuous)
For my part, I do love your solitaire and your beautiful tennis bracelet !

Sundial, I remember your precious help when I was in quest for the perfect pendant ! I also love your halo pendant that is most gorgeous !

Kissmark, my chain is regular 16 inch. Actually I am wondering if it would look better to shorten it a bit...It is a little longer than I expected...What do you think ?

Angeline, you''ve got a very good memory !! Senility is really not threatening you, no worries there
2.gif

Actually, I didn''t get an eternity band yet because I could not set my mind on the shape of the stones and the setting...Ideally I love the Uternity from Daniel K, but 31k for 4ctw GVS1 is really out of my reach ! GOG showed me an asscher eternity that was beautiful but the budget is a little higher than I wanted to for this project so I have to think about it some more...and not to mention that I am also fond of a Tolkowsky eternity band with round brilliants that GOG also has in their inventory...And a RB solitaire by LM is also in the loop...Sooo many diamond projects to think of
31.gif

Gothgrrl, you can ask GOG they have access to more Tolkowsky stones than their online inventory. Their stones are really beautiful! I''ll try to take some more pics to catch the arrows...
3.gif

When I tried stuff on at the store, I thought the 16 inch was a little too long, and the 15 inch was slightly too short, so I think I will get a 15.5 inch chain. I started a thread about this in Rocky Talky, you can check it out there

vintagebling

Shiny_Rock
Damn Girlfriend! You better carry some pepper spray with you at all times if you wear those beauties all at once!! Serious gorgeous bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results