shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Savannah Kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
What a personality on that cat! Gorgeous, too!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! Those bath photos are a RIOT!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

He is sooooo beautiful! Keep those pictures comin'', Ma!!!!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Mason is adorable! What a sweetheart ... I have never heard of this breed. When I am ready to become a mommy to a kitty (still haven''t quite recovered from losing my 17 yr old Cuddles in 2003), I will be on the look out for one in Mason''s family ... Looks great and has a fantastic & fun personality - King of the Urban Jungle.

Enjoy your playful new friend and the hours of entertainment he brings you and your family.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
He is just beautiful!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!! I just took this one and I can''t stop laughing! What kind of cat really eats like this??? (Yes he is up on a dresser in our spare bedroom, it''s the only way we can keep the dog from eating all his food!)

PS. Tacori, I just noticed that your Avatar changed.... talk about beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

Whoeatslikethat.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 8:14:25 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 11/25/2007 7:44:17 PM
Author: CrookedRock
Thanks ladies!! I just took this one and I can''t stop laughing! What kind of cat really eats like this??? (Yes he is up on a dresser in our spare bedroom, it''s the only way we can keep the dog from eating all his food!)

PS. Tacori, I just noticed that your Avatar changed.... talk about beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
OMG! Can he get his mouth any bigger? LMAO!!! How totally funny!!!
Thanx SDL... I still can''t stop lauging when I look at that pic! He cracks me up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results