shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Savannah Kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to let you guys meet Mason. He was born on August 13 so he''s only about 11 weeks old, and he''s adorable!

Masonhome.jpg

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
How darling!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Look at those ears!! Beautiful kitty!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Coming out of his little house...

Masonfurryhole.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
being a cat...

Masonplayin.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah! What large paws. He's going to be a good sized cat when fully grown. Is his pattern considered "spotted"?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 9:18:02 AM
Author: Chrono
Woah! What large paws. He''s going to be a good sized cat when fully grown. Is his pattern considered ''spotted''?
I know! That''s exactly what I thought when I saw his paws! He is a Savannah, so yes, he is considered spotted. They are bred from African Servals, and Mason is an F2 meaning that his grandpa is a Serval wild cat!!

haha...he''s eating my hair right now! he must know I am taking about him!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Awwww your kitty is so adorable looks like he is going to be a cheeky one and playful one (they all secretly are
3.gif
) and those ears
6.gif
Soooo cute

one final AWWWWWW

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A.Dor.A.Ble!!! And those ears are just marvelous!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. Em. Gee. He''s spectacular!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a little love!!
emlove.gif
Best of luck with him.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh how I love
emlove.gif
Mason! I was first introduced to the savannah and the serval here on PS. I had seen adverts before in the Robb Report or the luxury magazines...but really never paid much attention as I thought they were exotics.

But you know there is something these critters have that you can''t put your finger on...in describing. I suppose it is the exotic features... They are a cat, and resemble what we are used to as a cat...but they have an extra heaping dose of Catness. Well, I just love them. The length of the legs and the grace in which they saunter. The ears, the paws...and that look in their eyes...not sure what it is...but it is there, undeniably.

One night in the winter...well it was about 3:00 am my canine babies were acting strange...I went out and in the moonlight I saw this...apparition beyond my fence. Then it became more real as it approached the arch of the yard light...it had really tall ears...really tall lanky legs...leaped like a gazelle...I was frightened thinking it was going to attack my girls. SO I threw a ball AT it and the darn thing caught it! Then it tossed it up the air and jumped vertically to reach the ball. Continued to play all by itself. My ferocious barking dogs just sat there and watched. We couldn''t believe our eyes-we couldn''t see it clearly...but enough to know this wasn''t an average American critter. I had no idea what the thing was. Got on PS...and eureka! It was a Serval! Spotted leapardy long legged big eared wild exotic Serval! Just coming by to play!

More Mason please.

DKS

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! I am in LOVE!!!
30.gif

He's gorgeous, and I LOVELOVELOVE his ears!!! He looks so playfully mischievous and soooo intelligent!

Will you neuter him, or have I read that F2s are "sterile"?

And, more. pictures. please!!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I love savannahs.

The paws are great - I always buy cats with huge paws and very long ears and noses (siamese).

What is the miaow like? Is it a yowl like an oriental, or a meew like a normal cat?

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky ducky! He looks like such a doll. I know you''re going to have a ton of fun with him - he''ll have you trained in no time.
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous kitty!!! His ears are enormous! I adore when they haven''t grown into their ears or paws yet.
5.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
He''s soooo cute!!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
So cute!!! He''s going to be one handsome big boy when he grows up :)

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww... CR... he''s soooooo cute!!!!! I love those huge ears and big paws. Absolutely the cutest!! I just want to give him kisses on the head. LOL!!

I can''t wait to hear all the stories... Mason using furniture as a personal jungle gym/spring board/crash mat. Mason learning how to open cabinets and doors. Mason doing crazy aerial acrobatics.

So how is his meow? Does he make those weird chirping, squeaking or trilling sounds? Does he get ''ridge back''? I want to hear all about him. Yay!! You must be so happy to finally be able to bring him home.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a doll! More pcis please!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, Mason is just the cutest kitty!!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Just thought I would post a few more pics of Mason! Hope you enjoy!

Masonsidehead.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
This is Mason bossing around our 90lb Lab. If he wants his food, he gets it!

Masonthief!.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh he is so cute!!!!!
30.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely precious!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
This morning I was looking for him, and couldn''t find him until I happened to glance through the dining room out to the pool, and I caught Mason out of the corner of my eye playing inside the bowl on the table!!!

Sneakymason.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
A few nights ago I was making a nice bath for myself and Mason was standing on the edge. Long story Short, the dog came barreling around the corner and knocked him right in. Amazingly he didn''t get right out. He walked around playing in the tub chasing his own tail!

Masonbath1.jpg

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Mason seems very mischievous. I have never heard of this breed. Who did you get him from?
He is absolutely gorgeous.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
One more of the bath!

Whostailisit.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2007 11:27:05 AM
Author: Alienor
Mason seems very mischievous. I have never heard of this breed. Who did you get him from?
He is absolutely gorgeous.
He is, but it just so entertaining!I got him from a breeder on the West coast of Florida. Here is the site that tells you about the breed and where to find a breeder.... http://www.savannahcat.com/public/index.php

There are a few others on here that have beautiful Savannah''s too! Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results