shape
carat
color
clarity

My new rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new pics are much better! What a lovely classic set, I just love it!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new pics.
30.gif

Groovy Chick

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful pics! Your new ring is gorgeous. I know what it is like to go from not being 100% happy to over the moon. I wasn''t happy with my original setting and have just had my solitaire reset and now I love it so much!

I notice your stone has strong blue fluorescence. I love that! I''ve just started a thread on fluorescence. Mine has it too and it looks so beautiful in sunlight.

So pleased you love your ring now :)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful...
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I think I need to show this to my bf....I AM SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH YOUR RINGS!!!! hehe
30.gif

I font> Jens rings...lol
3.gif

kathleen

Rough_Rock
Where did you get the settings? They are gorgeous! Also, what size are the diamonds in the eternity band? They compliment your center stone beautifully!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Y''all are so sweet! The e-ring was from BlueNile, the 6 prong solitaire setting. The eternity band was 1.85ctw size 5, so about 8 point stones (21 stones). Yeah, I said "was"
40.gif
....... I bought all of that from BlueNile and it was pretty, don''t get me wrong. But I wanted to KNOW it was top quality on the cut and although the stone was a GIA excellent cut, well, we all know that alone is NOT enough............and get an upgrade policy on the diamond........I was not happy with the performance of the diamond I had purchased.....this is all following a diamond break in my original e-ring that insurance covered. SOOOOOOOOOOOO, I returned both of these rings to BlueNile and have ordered a 1.6 ctw eternity band (6 pt stones, I wanted a tad smaller than the 8 pointers I had) from Signed Pieces and just ordered a 1.59 RB stone from WhiteFlash in their tiffany knife edge setting!
36.gif
I''m SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! And I''m SHOCKED and E*X*C*I*T*E*D to be announcing that I got a J stone! J/SI2 AGS000 H&A stone, I can''t WAIT to get in next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I''ll be posting my new new rings on the J in Platinum post soon!!!!!!!!! Mara is my PS idol, with her AmAzInG upgrades, I hope to get over 2ct one of these days, too! Do you all think I''m crazy.......why am I asking.......I know I am........but I am also glad I did this.........just sick of waiting!!!!!!!
26.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/24/2007 12:35:40 PM
Author: Jenn5504
another...
WOW WOW WOW this is the "money shot" I love how the blue background sets off your new set.

Quite a style change. Congrats for pulling it off with such taste.

EDITED: I am totally shocked you've already changed rings! Your second set of photos showed a lovely ring. I can't wait to see the photos of your new set!

elaineh

Rough_Rock
i''m waiting patiently for your pics.
2.gif
i didn''t know that you got a different diamond from WF. Congrats! 1.59ct? Whao!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WF has sent pictures of my new ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be picking it up from FedEx tomorrow morning...........here''s a preview!!!! I think the modifications to the WF tiffany setting turned out GREAT---THANK YOU ELAINEH!

WF Ring!.jpg

elaineh

Rough_Rock
it''s beautiful jenn! don''t thank me...you have awesome taste!
9.gif
can''t wait to see hand shots tomorrow!
36.gif
i wish mine is a 1.5+ too. *drool*

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh...the new one is amazing!! Congratulations! I love the setting as well!

Can''t wait for the hand pics :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the setting. Can''t wait to see your photos.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Did you get the new rings??

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 11:47:57 AM
Author: Stephanie
Did you get the new rings??
She did! Pictures are posted in her new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results