shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Peridot ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 10:19:11 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Aww, Tacori''s baby Tessa is so adorable!

Thanks J!
2.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 9:42:59 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 12/2/2007 11:17:57 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

Date: 12/2/2007 10:03:46 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Wow! It is beautiful! Your daughter is so lucky
2.gif
Isn''t funny how many people seem to hate their birthstone. Mine is pearl
14.gif

I think you have a gorgeous ''pearl'' there in your avatar! Is it your little one?? I always say that my daughter is more beautiful than any gemstone ever created. I''m a PROUD mom.
9.gif

She is my first gem. Only a month old. I have to say (like a true PSer) I was kind of glad she was born a week late b/c I like citrines better than opals
3.gif
I hope she is as into jewelry as your little girl (from what I read on your other thread).
I''m pretty sure a little beauty like that will love to play dress up.
1.gif

My mom got my daughter some costume jewelry for Christmas. Ropes of big fake pearls and stuff like that. My daughter will
30.gif
it! She already has very distinct ideas about what looks good and how to co-ordinate things. I don''t know where she gets it from. I think she made me into less of a tomboy.
1.gif

Well - you have years and years of fun ahead of you...congrats!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock

But LadyAmy, how DID I miss this???? That setting is fabulous! You really have found some exceptional settings for your gemstones! They really make a statement!
I think a lot of people don''t see the rings that are posted in the colored stones section...

I really do try to approach each piece as it''s own little work of art. I hope it doesn''t sound too pretentious or weird, but I think of jewelry as art you can wear. I convinced my mom to have a jewelry "playdate" the other day by telling her that it was like going to an art gallery - except that at the jewelry store they let you pick it up, try it on and drool on it.
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2007 1:36:42 AM

But LadyAmy, how DID I miss this???? That setting is fabulous! You really have found some exceptional settings for your gemstones! They really make a statement!
I think a lot of people don''t see the rings that are posted in the colored stones section...

I really do try to approach each piece as it''s own little work of art. I hope it doesn''t sound too pretentious or weird, but I think of jewelry as art you can wear. I convinced my mom to have a jewelry ''playdate'' the other day by telling her that it was like going to an art gallery - except that at the jewelry store they let you pick it up, try it on and drool on it.
1.gif
Oh LA, I wish you lived near me. I would love to go on a "playdate" with you!
9.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
LadyAmy,
i have seen many peridots but that green is so impressive and beautiful!Thanks for sharing!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2007 10:37:53 AM
Author: Catmom

Date: 12/6/2007 1:36:42 AM

I really do try to approach each piece as it''s own little work of art. I hope it doesn''t sound too pretentious or weird, but I think of jewelry as art you can wear. I convinced my mom to have a jewelry ''playdate'' the other day by telling her that it was like going to an art gallery - except that at the jewelry store they let you pick it up, try it on and drool on it.
1.gif
Oh LA, I wish you lived near me. I would love to go on a ''playdate'' with you!
9.gif
That would be awesome!! You would have loved the trunk show I went to last week - colored stones galore. I saw a 22+ carat totally natural blue sapphire ring. Now I like big but that thing was just silly. It was $450,000 too! Personally I thought the color wasn''t even that great. Then there was a gorgeous 7 ct emerald cut emerald. So pretty & I don''t really even like emeralds. Too bad it was $90k! There were rings there that were more reasonable but those ones stood out. It was def. a colored stone-aganza!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady, you have so many beautiful rings!!!! Congrats on this stunner.
9.gif

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I need a cigarette...... and I don''t smoke! Wow!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore Peridot!!!!!! Your ring is stunning!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results