shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Peridot ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 4:59:04 PM
Author: HollyS
I''ve decided I can''t look at your bling anymore . . . I''m so green with envy I resemble the Hulk!

A drooling Hulk. With glazed over eyes. Tongue hanging out. How pretty am I? See, I just have to stop looking. Must. Stop.

25.gif
9.gif

LOL! I think all of us PSers must be pretty dehydrated with all the drooling going on in the forum.
2.gif
3.gif

I know I have to get my virtual bling fix everyday.
1.gif
It''s so cool to have this space to get a peek into other people''s jewelry boxes!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone and setting! Can''t wait for handshots
1.gif

eac

Shiny_Rock
What a looker! It seems like peridot is really coming into its own lately.

cagey

Rough_Rock
Love it! Absolutely LOVE it. Gorgeous color on that stone, too.

LadyA
, I''d have to say, of all of the PS''ers collections, yours have got to be my favorite. I love me some vintage and vintage inspired

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 8:36:43 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

I''ve decided I can''t look at your bling anymore . . . I''m so green with envy I resemble the Hulk!

A drooling Hulk. With glazed over eyes. Tongue hanging out. How pretty am I? See, I just have to stop looking. Must. Stop.

25.gif
9.gif

LOL! I think all of us PSers must be pretty dehydrated with all the drooling going on in the forum.
2.gif
3.gif

1.gif
It''s so cool to have this space to get a peek into other people''s jewelry boxes!
I like the Victorian crowned heart ring and all, but really, I need the beautiful Asscher in that avatar of yours. Really. Pretty please?
9.gif

kizmet

Rough_Rock
OMG!!!
18.gif

This long time lurker is finally responding to the beauty of that ring! Like everyone else, I can''t wait for some shots of that thing on your hand. And this is from someone who feels iffy about green!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 8:30:01 PM
Date: 11/28/2007 2:13:36 PM

Author: Gypsy

Date: 11/28/2007 2:09:52 PM

Don''t you guys realize yet that I''m lazy about taking pictures?
2.gif

Okay okay - I promise I''ll get some this weekend - really!
I''m holding you to that Lady A!!! I''ve been (silently) suffering here from lack of pics.

I had no idea my laziness was causing such agony! LOL!

You guys are insatiable. (That''s the pot calling the kettle black.
9.gif
)

I always hold off until the weekend when I can get hubby to take some photos for me out in the daylight. I just can''t bring myself to settle for crappy interior lit photos - at least not as a first impression photo! Gotta show everything off in the best light - literally.
1.gif

Okay, LadyA..... SHOW US THE RING!
25.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Okay everybody - here she is!

emeraldcutperidot2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
It was overcast and grey today but I think Hubby managed to get some good pictures.

emeraldcutperidot.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Full hand so you can get an idea of the size. It looks bigger in these photos than it seems in real life - don''t get me wrong - it''s a monster (!), but very wearable.

emeraldcutperidot3.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
From the front. I love how you can see the stone as if it is floating in the setting.

emeraldcutperidot6.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I feel weak, Lady Amethyst!

This ring is more than beautiful.
3.gif
It is a sight to behold! Congratulations on welcoming such a wonderful new piece to your collection.

I''m gonna go and cry now.
28.gif
Just teasing ...

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the teeny half moon diamonds on the sides. (Ignore the stubby thumbnail.
7.gif
They''re the first ones to break.
40.gif
)

emeraldcutperidot8.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
And from the front again. I love the delicateness (is that a word?) of the band compared to the stone. I think it keeps the whole thing looking feminine and dainty despite the size of the stone.

emeraldcutperidot9.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I love this one. Look at the stone floating in there - so cool! And they way the light shines through the stone on this one is cool too. you can really see the yellowy green that defines a peridot.

emeraldcutperidot1a.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Similar shot. I love how the stone glows like a piece of candy - an insane apple jolly rancher!

emeraldcutperidot1b.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Trying to show you the underneath - I love how the light from the stone is reflecting off the metal and turning it green.

emeraldcutperidot1c.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Same thing again but more of the stone. I love being able to see so much of the cut.

emeraldcutperidot1d.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a nice Peridot. Enjoy!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I think this picture is a good representation of what the ring looks like in real life. I joke that this one is from my "royal collection"!
9.gif

emeraldcutperidot1e.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Okay - last one. Is this enough photos for ya?
2.gif

I know you guys all had to go through the pain and agony of waiting for me to finally get photos up - but I hope it was worth it & you all enjoy them!
1.gif

I love my peridot ring - def. one of my all time favorite pieces.

emeraldcutperidot1f.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 3:12:57 AM
Author: eac
What a looker! It seems like peridot is really coming into its own lately.
I love your stone in your avatar! Is it a peridot too?

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 10:40:05 AM
Author: cagey
Love it! Absolutely LOVE it. Gorgeous color on that stone, too.

LadyA
, I''d have to say, of all of the PS''ers collections, yours have got to be my favorite. I love me some vintage and vintage inspired
Thank you. *blush!*

I think this ring is not an estate or antique but it was certainly inspired by that look. I love the stuff Khordipour has & really wish I could visit them in person!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 10:50:44 AM

Date: 11/28/2007 8:36:43 PM

25.gif
9.gif

2.gif
3.gif

1.gif
I like the Victorian crowned heart ring and all, but really, I need the beautiful Asscher in that avatar of yours. Really. Pretty please?
9.gif
If I change my avatar I''ll only confuse myself. I''ll start reading my own posts thinking they sound familiar....
38.gif
My post-children brain cells just couldn''t take it. LOL!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 2:27:23 PM
Author: Nimrata
OMG!!!
18.gif

This long time lurker is finally responding to the beauty of that ring! Like everyone else, I can''t wait for some shots of that thing on your hand. And this is from someone who feels iffy about green!
I think I''m iffy about green too. The shade has to be just so in order for me to like it. I''m lucky I found this ring!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 8:24:27 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
I feel weak, Lady Amethyst!

This ring is more than beautiful.
3.gif
It is a sight to behold! Congratulations on welcoming such a wonderful new piece to your collection.

I''m gonna go and cry now.
28.gif
Just teasing ...
Is it bad to admit that this ring makes me feel the same way? It was love at first sight that''s for sure.
9.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 8:43:45 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Oh my stars, I am GREEN with envy..
27.gif
31.gif
11.gif

Honestly though, its spectacular. I have never, in my life seen another peridot to match its beauty or elegance. Truly an amazing piece and its stunning on your hand. It really is fabulous and thank you for sharing.
Thanks SDL! Honestly, I''ve never seen another peridot like it either. I''ve had several jewelry store people tell me what a pretty emerald it was. When I told them it was a peridot they were even more impressed because most of them hadn''t seen one that color either.

I''ve got some smaller peridots in an eternity band - I call it my "mother''s ring" because it is the birthstones of my children - aquamarine and peridot alternating around the band & separated by little diamond baguettes. We had it made for one of our wedding anniversaries. (And yes - I know, I know, I have to share some photos of it. LOL!) Anyhoo - the peridots in that are much more yellow - not mearly as fine as ths one. I didn''t even know you could get a peridot in this intense green!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results