shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW "Odds and Ends" necklace by BGD!!!!

bethprov

Shiny_Rock
Oh this is beautiful, I just saw it posted on the show me your pendant thread! I hope you wear it a lot and enjoy it :twirl:

dentymarisol

Rough_Rock
oh my god, its looking so beauty
dot.png

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry I missed this! I don't get on here much and I often ask myself why after missing so many gorgeous pieces.. This being one of them!! You have some amazing stuff girl!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy your necklace is fabulous and how cool to pull so many special pieces together.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace and it looks gorgeous on you! :love: :love: :love:
This is my dream necklace and I am so happy you have this to enjoy! I can see why you are in love with it and I am in love with it too!
It is BEAUTIFUL. :love: :love: :love:

gypsysoddsandendsnecklace.jpg

P

PierreBear

How wonderful to repurpose all those "odds and ends" as you called them into something you get to wear more often. Great idea and it turned out beautifully!

tracylt

Shiny_Rock
OMG! Just when I needed inspiration for necklace, I saw this thread. Thanks for sharing Gypsy. It's stunning! Hope you don't mind if I copy it in a very near future! :naughty: :naughty: :drool: :bigsmile:

metro

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazing! A truly beautiful piece that you can pass down - it's timeless in its elegance. I would have never thought such a project possible! You've inspired me to go through all my unworn jewelry.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea! I've been thinking about doing something like that with all my odd loose stones.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Thank you all so much.

I had no idea this thread had revived.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
What a great idea! I absolutely love it. I don't think it could be any prettier.

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gypsy,
This is absolutely stunning, timeless and very creative!!! Beautifully executed design and a really great idea!!! It looks lovely on you! So delicate and yet substantial! It's as new looking today as it was the day you had it made! :love: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this thread originally but never did see the neck shots - that necklace is just gorgeous! You made your odds and ends into something luxurious and beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results