shape
carat
color
clarity

My NEW "Odds and Ends" necklace by BGD!!!!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that's rehab then you can sign me up for the programme!

Seriously gorgeous. I was reading your description with interest and then scrolled down to look at the photo and it totally blew me away. I'm very green with envy =) It's absolutely lovely! :love: Enjoy wearing it.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gypsy-sorry to hear this, hope you are feeling better soon.

and I can't wait to see pics of the necklace :)

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I had banned myself from looking at this site for quite a long time. So glad I took a peek tonight. I am not real big on necklaces but this is an exceptional piece. I LOVE it. This is something I'd love to wear as I am sure you do. Really wonderful design by the BGD team

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
That is stunning! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY! Got a few neckshots. First three are the same shot, just different crops so you can see the different details and perspectives.

It looks amazing in person. I'm totally in love.

Odds Ends Gypsy 1.jpg

Odds Ends Gypsy 2.jpg

Odds Ends Gypsy 3.jpg

Odds Ends Gypsy 4.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gratuitous cat photo. Thank you all for understanding about being sick. It's been dragging on so long I'm just so tired of it. This round of antibiotics seems to be working better than the rest though, so we'll see. The trick is to stay well once the antibiotic is done. Something I have not managed to date.

:wavey:

Frodo Gypsy 1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, it looks fantastic on you!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy...that is a beauty :love: ...job well done... :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you DT and Dancing Fire! I have to say it really exceeded my expectations. I was worried that, knowing how much I love my pendant, that I wouldn't get wear out of it. But I can honestly say that it will be getting a LOT of wear time.

Now I just need some milgrained OEC studs to match. :devil: Ahh well... in a few years maybe. It's nice to have goals.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome, Gypsy:) :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you Gypsy!!! I love the bezels with the milgrain! It is a beautiful necklace that you can wear either
dressy or with a t-shirt. Just beautiful!

Lots of prayer coming your way for you to get over this sickness! It sounds frustrating and awful!! {{{{Hugs}}}} Hope this antibiotic
beats the heck out of the bug! My prescription is for you to sit on the bed with your necklace on holding a good mirror that
tells you over and over that you are the fairest in the land. (well, it sounds good, doesn't it?)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it-it's absolutely gorgeous!! love love love!

Sorry to hear that you're still sick-healthy dust being sent your way!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous gypsy! I really love it! Your necklace got me thinking about doing something with an antique 5 stone I have, the stones aren't all that big though but I'd love to have a delicate dbty in rose gold, hmmmmm....... :bigsmile:

Hope your health improves soon! Congrats on the fab bling :bigsmile:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh it looks great on you!!! and FEEL BETTER soon...I hope this antibiotic does the trick!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars, that's gorgeous!! Love it, it looks perfect on you! :love: :love: :love:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new/old piece!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
ooh, it's lovely! :love: :love: :love:

feel better soon!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I love it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

The kitty is cute too. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you're feeling better Gypsy.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love love love it! It's very elegant, but totally wearable. I'm so glad your pieces found a new life!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, I love how delicate it looks, those stones really pop! It's so beautiful!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: I love it!!!! I think that is one of my fave rehab projects ever! it looks perfect on you!!!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's stunning on you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy that is gorgeous on you!! So dainty, and yet you can't miss it :love: :love:

Glad you're feeling better :))

And - goodness, Frodo and my Flea could be identical littermates!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. It has a very different personality than my other pieces. They all work together but this is definitely my most elegant-- although my new thinner halo on my engagement ring, I think, is going to be a bit more elegant too. Only thing about the necklace is that in order to stare at the old cuts I have to take it off. I definitely need an OEC ring some time down the line. Or a transitional. :devil:

Yssie, the cats could definitely be. Frodo has a white tipped tail. Just the very tip.

I am feeling better. I think (crossing my fingers) that this antibiotic did the trick. Will have to go in for a check in next week. But I am feeling better than I have in over a month. Whew! All the PS dust, I'm sure.

((HUGS)) everyone.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, it really couldn't look lovelier on you! It's definitely the prettiest bunch of odds and ends I've ever seen =) !

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fabulous on you Gypsy!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Beautiful L! I love it and cannot wait to see it in person. You are so clever.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
It's perfect!! I love how it all came together.
Love, love the chain.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!

I assume you will of course be bringing this piece to Vegas?!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results