shape
carat
color
clarity

My new diamond pendant is having problems!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 10:26:18 AM
Author: Sundial
So glad that you solved your flipping pendant problem Diamond Quest! It looks gorgeous in the new setting!!! I have a bezel set diamond solitaire pendant that was set in the middle of a thick omega chain and it drove me crazy because the diamond was always moving to the side. I had it reset on much thinner wire-like omega chain that runs through a barrel much like yours. I''ve had no problems with flipping and I like the look.
Hey Sundial- I would love to see a pic if you have one available.
19.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
What''s a trace link chain? Mara--Can you post any close-up shots of the chain on yours? I definitely want to know what the no-flip chain looks like.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Quest as you requested here is a pic of my pendant in a barrel setting.

bezelbarrel.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 10:11:28 AM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST
Date: 1/5/2006 11:56:31 PM

Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)

On second thoughts - put it on a 24 inch chian and send me a picture nestling nicely
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
That would be a little long for me! LOL. Ease up on the
emcocktl.gif
Garry.

Hee hee. Did anyone see DANCING WITH THE STARS last night. The female host was wearing a pretty green pendant hanging right between her "cookies". I called my Fiance over and said "Can I get a new sparkly if I promise to wear it between my cookies all the time?"
20.gif
The answer was a laugh and a resounding "NO".

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 12:40:24 PM
Author: Sundial
Diamond Quest as you requested here is a pic of my pendant in a barrel setting.
Very lovely Sundial!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here is my regent pendant after GOG fixed it...before it was horrible with big rabbit ears but now it''s perfect! sorry i dont think i have a neck shot of it after the modification!

regent1a.jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 1:12:47 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 1/6/2006 10:11:28 AM

Date: 1/5/2006 11:56:31 PM

On second thoughts - put it on a 24 inch chian and send me a picture nestling nicely
29.gif
30.gif
29.gif
That would be a little long for me! LOL. Ease up on the
emcocktl.gif
Garry.

Hee hee. Did anyone see DANCING WITH THE STARS last night. The female host was wearing a pretty green pendant hanging right between her 'cookies'. I called my Fiance over and said 'Can I get a new sparkly if I promise to wear it between my cookies all the time?'
20.gif
The answer was a laugh and a resounding 'NO'.
Actually, I found his (Cut Nut) response offensive. Just trying to get opinions and advice like everyone else here on PS in the Rocky Talk section.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 3:40:51 PM
Author: Mara
here is my regent pendant after GOG fixed it...before it was horrible with big rabbit ears but now it''s perfect! sorry i dont think i have a neck shot of it after the modification!
Very pretty Mara. What are the specs on your stone?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a lovely .38 H VS1 Regent pendant...I adore it for daily wear. This year I''d love to get a .75c or similar round pendant in a 3 or 4 prong similar setting! I really wanted the ''diamond floating'' look which is why I am not a fan of heavy settings or chains, but it''s a preference thing, I like how it just looks like I have a diamond on my neck and nothing else!
2.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
I have always wanted to see a regent in person. Gorgeous.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
You have gotten some really good advice and input. I have nothing of value to add!

I just had to say that I am CRACKING UP over the cute title of this thread...
"My new diamond pendant is having problems!" I have been having far too much fun with that question... thinking, hmmm, wonder what kind of problems her pendant is having? Financial problems? Marital problems? Health problems? Emotional problems?!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Haha, forgive me -- it's been a VERY LOOOOOONG week!!!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 5:43:08 PM
Author: Lynn B
You have gotten some really good advice and input. I have nothing of value to add!

I just had to say that I am CRACKING UP over the cute title of this thread...
''My new diamond pendant is having problems!'' I have been having far too much fun with that question... thinking, hmmm, wonder what kind of problems her pendant is having? Financial problems? Marital problems? Health problems? Emotional problems?!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Haha, forgive me -- it''s been a VERY LOOOOOONG week!!!
Hi Lynn B,
I have laughed at that as well. IT''S ALIVE
32.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 8:14:52 PM

Hi Lynn B,

I have laughed at that as well. IT'S ALIVE
32.gif

ROFLMHO!!!
9.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 1/6/2006 3:42:07 PM
Actually, I found his (Cut Nut) response offensive. Just trying to get opinions and advice like everyone else here on PS in the Rocky Talk section.
Sorry if you found that offensive D*Q. It was just meant to be a little fun (and I might have had a
emcocktl.gif
or few. Please forgive me.

But please do listen to my advice re your problem.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/6/2006 10:21:45 PM

Date: 1/6/2006 3:42:07 PM
Sorry if you found that offensive D*Q. It was just meant to be a little fun (and I might have had a
emcocktl.gif
or few. Please forgive me.

But please do listen to my advice re your problem.
OK, your forgiven. It was funny. Maybe I need the
emcocktl.gif
!!! or 2. Since you are the "Rock God" of PS, I value your opinion. You are right the setting was pretty ugly. But, now I have reset the darn thing and I am going to leave it as is for now anyway. I may set it differently later in an Ingwar setting I have been drooling over. I am emailing you a pic. Although it is not the one you requested, just a big pic of the stone. If you have the time, look at my stone and give me your thoughts. I have tucked the GIA report away and can't remember the specs. Visually to me it is a pretty stone for a pendant and I purchased it for under 10k. I have 30 days in which to return or exchange. Anywho, no hard feelings here.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results